• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• awdtalon21

@cleanslate said...

Preseason has been utter trash so far, I’m really wondering if I’m hurting myself by playing it at this point. I don’t want to develop bad habits going into the regular season based on a bunch of unpredictable nonsense.

I feel the same way…

• rebkell

@cleanslate said...

Yeah, there is a huge thread on the forums about this, check it out. I think DK and FD are going to merge soon, purely speculation, but this move would lend a lot more credibility towards that actually happening.

Yeah, I found it.

• Jhelms10

Evan turner, harkless and dj killing me

• quarts

Nobody was on luol deng in these forums at SF tonight

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

OMG I would be crushing this late slate if it was for MCCollum and Barnes.

• sidislike

Haha Leonard just fouled out and Aminu got ejected

• Dolphins2016

Wow… I was 68th in the NBA 70k with Russell, Griffin, and Aminu still left. And just my luck Aminu gets ejected. Just my luck, Id imagine I would have finished top 10 seeing how Aminu was lest than 3% owned and had 16 points in the first half… Oh well

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

I hope CJ gets some 4th quarter run.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@quarts said...

Nobody was on luol deng in these forums at SF tonight

I would have played Deng over Barnes because I was strapped for cash in my late slate but I felt like Barnes would play more than Deng if both played. Had I known Barnes was out then Lou would have been my budget guy.

• Petergunz82

Rudy Gay almost a Bifty burger

• Jhelms10

Would 236 be getting me anything in a gpp in the late slate on DK?

• wolverinezack

Well damn if I didn’t get cute and take Clarkson over CJM in the late night, I’d be winning this GPP I’m in

• awdtalon21

Lost money this time, oh well

• SgtKyle

Threw four entries in the $4 Went to Nats game last min / no service and finished w 259 on a lineup w Boogie i take the obvious swap for Blake and I get 2nd for 2k

Fml Not even a Nats ir Dodgers fan hell of a game though

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Meh. Rough night, but could have been worse. Happy just to make it out with a profit.

• Jhelms10

Did well tonight and can’t play tomorrow because I have job orientation and won’t be able to monitor last minute news :(

• stats99tuff

Took 7th tonight in the four point play, ill take it!

• tmarohl

@stats99tuff said...

Congrats

• stats99tuff

@tmarohl said...

Congrats

Thanks, those articles and news really help out as well thanks grinders!

• tnib

I’m focused on Fantasy Aces…wish they had more NBA pre-season. 17-0 cashing in GPP’s and cash games. Surprised I won with Boogie in my LU tonight. Should be playing on DK & FD, and winning the big $$$. Grrr…!!! If you know the league, know the pre-season patterns, and follow the news…you should win in pre-season. Throw out your spreadsheets and such…this is all about doing your research but in a different way than the regular season. Don’t get discouraged, those of you who are losing….the “old ways” apply when the regular season starts!

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@stats99tuff said...

Way to go! Send some of that mojo my way!

• KindGuy

Dayummmm D’Angelo

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

I could be wrong but it seems like PG and Center are the positions where guys really take off the pull away from the field.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@elementasrat said...

Dayummmm D’Angelo

He saved my night, one day after he killed me. I love going back to the well.

• KindGuy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).