• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Tammy409

Fifty-Cents… Bad Night.

Best LU had 223 and was a ‘botch job’ mess that via swaps only spent $45,400 on DK’s, but it’s one of the ony LU’s I had sans any geeseggs.

• madmanjayWV

@awdtalon21 said...

I feel the same way…

U GUYS JUST NEED TO C THE LIGHT

It’s so EZ a CAVEMAN can turn $1 into $150 —- #DRIBBLER EZ CASH #GOMADMANJAYWV — CFB Aside — I’d take TEXAS TECH on the moneyline early SAT vs. the Mountaineers…………so so so miss college football….

#PEEPSLISTEN = https://www.fanduel.com/games/16597/contests/16597-202279315/entries/1043551963/scoring?entry=1043103790

• madmanjayWV

@tnib said...

I’m focused on Fantasy Aces…wish they had more NBA pre-season. 17-0 cashing in GPP’s and cash games. Surprised I won with Boogie in my LU tonight. Should be playing on DK & FD, and winning the big $$$. Grrr…!!! If you know the league, know the pre-season patterns, and follow the news…you should win in pre-season. Throw out your spreadsheets and such…this is all about doing your research but in a different way than the regular season. Don’t get discouraged, those of you who are losing….the “old ways” apply when the regular season starts!

I honestly could not DISAGREE MORE ^^^^^^^^
    My ways always win, in the end, I feel — but I don’t have the cashflow to prove it……. so I guess being a top 7% FLYWEIGHT is good enuff 4 me……….

• Asylum13

Had a great night. Worst play was Oladipo. Finished in the money on every game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).