• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Yossup

Hey what is that website that has all the beatwriters consolidated onto the page? Also, does anyone have the matchup history website name aswell?

• Epicsic

@nateW said...

I know the lineup that is going to kill it tonight!!!!! It’s too obvious! The only hint I can give is leave a few thousand on the table. Now I just need to wait and see if all the guys in the lineup are playing.

If you don’t have anything to share and just tease people with “what you know” then move on don’t need it here

• Tammy409

@nateW said...

All the people thinking about playing Cousins tonight, don’t do it. Kings have so many shooters this year around him and big men they want to play he doesn’t need to work his freaking ass off anymore.

THanks. I’ll be sure to avoid him.

EDIT: Jackass.

• Trevorm09

Anyone have any insight on DeAndre Jordan and how he’s been playing? Assuming like dog because he’s only $6700.

• zigger77

@Pitch120 said...

You do realize all of you are complaining about PRESEASON

People love complaining!!!! The one complaint I 100% get is knight being scratched after lock.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Mod Note

Hey guys, let’s try to keep this on topic here and discuss the late swap change on DK in the other thread that is specifically talking about it. Just so our members don’t have to read over the same stuff in both threads.

Thanks!

(I moved any conversation into that thread)

• tnguyen77

@Trevorm09 said...

Anyone have any insight on DeAndre Jordan and how he’s been playing? Assuming like dog because he’s only $6700.

He played pretty bad last game, 3pts, 6 reb, 4 TO (But he did get 24 mins). With Blake Griffin taking more shots and Marreese Speights being there as well, I’d probably avoid him.

Plenty of great Center options tonight. Picking the correct Center is very pivotal for FD, which is what I play on, and I’m going with Boogie Cousins.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Last night was my worst performance so far. I lost to people playing both Leonard AND Knight. Ouch.

Looking at the Kings’ and the Lakers’ first performance, I don’t think I’m interested in anyone from the Kings. Nobody had a noteworthy performance, and DeMarcus Cousins hasn’t had many minutes or even come close to a double double.

• Yossup

Josh Magette sitting at 3000 on FD! If he gets 15 points that’ll be a winning lineup fosho

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@Yossup said...

Josh Magette sitting at 3000 on FD! If he gets 15 points that’ll be a winning lineup fosho

Pricing is so loose on FD does it really matter? Can fit whomever you want regardless.

• Trevorm09

@Epignosis said...

Last night was my worst performance so far. I lost to people playing both Leonard AND Knight. Ouch.

Looking at the Kings’ and the Lakers’ first performance, I don’t think I’m interested in anyone from the Kings. Nobody had a noteworthy performance, and DeMarcus Cousins hasn’t had many minutes or even come close to a double double.

What am I missing here? He had 20 pts, 6 REBS, 4 Stls, 2 assists last game. 40 DK points. Am i drunk? Dreaming?

• tnguyen77

@Yossup said...

Its Pre-season, everyone is underpriced, most lineups are left with money to spare anyways. Cannot worry about value too much right now.

• tonytone1908

@Yossup said...

Hey what is that website that has all the beatwriters consolidated onto the page? Also, does anyone have the matchup history website name aswell?

http://www.hashtagbasketball.com/nba-beat-reporter-tweets

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Trevorm09 said...

What am I missing here? He had 20 pts, 6 REBS, 4 Stls, 2 assists last game. 40 DK points. Am i drunk? Dreaming?

That was against Golden State. I don’t think the Lakers are going to be the team to pick on this year. The combined score that game was 187. Do you get the impression that tonight will be a higher scoring / faster paced game? If so, why?

• Yossup

@sotnohc said...

Pricing is so loose on FD does it really matter? Can fit whomever you want regardless.

Ya, it matters. You can build a GOAT lineup with him in. Only problem is he is not going to score a single point and D Russ is going to get a quadruple double..

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

All aboard the Andre Drummond express!!!

• patpat1999

What do ya think of Mike Conley tonight vs Thunder?

• Yossup

@tonytone1908 said...

http://www.hashtagbasketball.com/nba-beat-reporter-tweets

thanks

• Jhelms10

@IronMonkey415 said...

Don’t think D’Angelo Russell will go 6-21 again tonight so I’ll pick him as well.
    Chuck away Russell, chuck away. The coach is giving you the green light to shoot all day.

Kobe Jr.

• Trevorm09

@Epignosis said...

That was against Golden State. I don’t think the Lakers are going to be the team to pick on this year. The combined score that game was 187. Do you get the impression that tonight will be a higher scoring / faster paced game? If so, why?

I guess I just feel that Sacramento is already a high paced team, against a lakers team that isn’t really good. Maybe I’m wrong that’s why I’m asking. But as long as he’s out there no matter who it’s against he’s one of the most consistent players in the league.

• tnguyen77

Just play Demarcus Cousins, done deal for me.

• Jhelms10

What about uncle drew?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Trevorm09 said...

I guess I just feel that Sacramento is already a high paced team, against a lakers team that isn’t really good. Maybe I’m wrong that’s why I’m asking. But as long as he’s out there no matter who it’s against he’s one of the most consistent players in the league.

I don’t disagree with you there regarding consistency. Maybe he’s in play on FD where apparently the pricing is off, but on DK, I find that salary allocation is important tonight.

• Trevorm09

Tristan Thompson going for the Cavs tonight for the first time this preseason

• Fontaine

Celtics insider A Sharrod Blakely just DM me on twitter confirming all systems go for Celtics starters. I would play Avery Bradley across all formats

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).