• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Jhelms10

I bet this Nate guy doesn’t actually win

• frugal

@Jwhosky said...

How many mins you think Boban could get? Honestly?

He got 0 last and 8:27 the game before. He’s got to play more than that tonight, but even if he sees 15-20 Baynes would see 25+ at an even lower salary than Boban. Risky play without some additional info.

• osuryanf

@Jhelms10 said...

I bet this Nate guy doesn’t actually win

That’s not even bet-able, that’s just a known fact.

• JustDFSin

@osuryanf said...

Every so often there is a new troll roaming the boards telling us how great he is and belittles players asking for any help..

…. that new troll is nateW. Welcome! Enjoy your stay, because it probably won’t last long.

Natew is the ghost of Mr BBLU Build better lineup

• sidislike

But Nate got the freaks, and that’s also a known fact

• mlebo7

What’s the best way to get updates like knight and Barton last night? I didn’t see anything and it sank my lineups I researched until lock too. Where are updates to the last minute available? If Twitter …what specific on Twitter ?

• tnguyen77

Demarcus Cousins will play 20-25 mins I’d say, but that is plenty of time for him to get 30+ FD points against the weak LAL defense.

• Vanco

@frugal said...

He got 0 last and 8:27 the game before. He’s got to play more than that tonight, but even if he sees 15-20 Baynes would see 25+ at an even lower salary than Boban. Risky play without some additional info.

Risky, but mitigated some with Drum out. The last game where Boban got 0 was when they let Drummond out there for 36 minutes to destroy everybody down to the mascot. Not saying he’s a lock but I’ll have him in at least 1/5 lineups.

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@sidislike said...

But Nate got the freaks, and that’s also a known fact

REGULATORS! Mount up.

Boban is for sure GPP only with low exposure but I have to have a share.

• Trevorm09

@mlebo7 said...

What’s the best way to get updates like knight and Barton last night? I didn’t see anything and it sank my lineups I researched until lock too. Where are updates to the last minute available? If Twitter …what specific on Twitter ?

Just follow the teams twitter pages, they usually post the updates if that makes it easier

• Trevorm09

@mlebo7 said...

Just follow the teams twitter pages, they usually post the updates if that makes it easier

• al3b3d3v

Check out wowy for usages when Drum is out, all the baynes all the leuer, i mean boban marianovic aka the giant from GoT(http://imgur.com/4ATAFCL) can get some time in but thats such a punt :

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@mlebo7 said...

https://twitter.com/RotoGrindersNBA/lists/nba-sources

• deerosa

@osuryanf said...

Every so often there is a new troll roaming the boards telling us how great he is and belittles players asking for any help..

…. that new troll is nateW. Welcome! Enjoy your stay, because it probably won’t last long.

5 Pages of what happened last night, did you guys not see BH’s statement???

This is only pre-season , here’s hoping by season start we can get it corrected.

Would love to roll on Boogie but the late games scare me this evening, hopefully we will get news before lock.

I like Baynes and Boban, I can’t believe I am typing that.

• aceblazer07

Wheres the blog for today?

• meanmikesboy

Is LaBrick out tonight for the Cavs? Have not seen any info on twitter

• frugal

@mlebo7 said...

http://nbastartingfive.com/

• hootfish

Rotoworld NBA News is great forthis.

• letsgobuffalo

Who are people like at SF on FD tonight??

• Trevorm09

@meanmikesboy said...

Is LaBrick out tonight for the Cavs? Have not seen any info on twitter

Lebron is out until their last preseason game

• dolphinkick182

DK listing Kanter as a PF now? interesting……..

• nateW

Who in here is confident enough to spend everything they can using one lineup? I’m raising my hand. o/

• frugal

@dolphinkick182 said...

DK listing Kanter as a PF now? interesting……..

Must be specific to a contest. In the Quarter Arcade still a C.

• zigger77

@nateW said...

Who in here is confident enough to spend everything they can using one lineup? I’m raising my hand. o/

Nate how can you say you know everything, yet you said yesterday that you lost because you made a mistake?

• zigger77

He meant on FD I think.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).