• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• osufanlevi

Looks like Drummond out tonight

• dolphinkick182

yes thanks zig

• IronMonkey415

That is new right? I thought I was losing my when I saw Kanter as a PF.

Kanter and Howard on FD? Sure sign me up.

• osuryanf

@deerosa said...

5 Pages of what happened last night, did you guys not see BH’s statement???

This is only pre-season , here’s hoping by season start we can get it corrected.

Would love to roll on Boogie but the late games scare me this evening, hopefully we will get news before lock.

I like Baynes and Boban, I can’t believe I am typing that.

Aren’t you complaining about a post by using a post that’s doing exactly what you’re complaining about?

Wrap your mind around that conundrum and you’ll notice the hypocrisy involved with your post.

• mattyice522

was anyone else reading twitter updates on the yahoo sports app last night for the pacers game? They are all official-ish people that they show. Anyways this one guy said “now word from the pacers is paul George is playing” like 20 mins before tip. screwed me in a few lus jw if anyone else saw that too .

• Jhelms10

Struggling at the F spot on DK

• Jwhosky

who the hell is there to play on DK at SF…. barnes… oubre… crowder… ???

• nateW

@zigger77 said...

Nate how can you say you know everything, yet you said yesterday that you lost because you made a mistake?

I didn’t really make a mistake. I would have cashed if Brandon Knight hadn’t sat out. That was the only thing I didn’t know was going to happen.

• IronMonkey415

I went with Covington and Maurice Harkless as my SF on Draftking.

What the hell do I know.

• JustDFSin

@nateW said...

I didn’t really make a mistake. I would have cashed if Brandon Knight hadn’t sat out. That was the only thing I didn’t know was going to happen.

Natew your on your way to becoming the new ryazan

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@nateW said...

Who in here is confident enough to spend everything they can using one lineup? Iā€™m raising my hand

Good thing that DK has the quarter arcade.

• deerosa

@osuryanf said...

Aren’t you complaining about a post by using a post that’s doing exactly what you’re complaining about?

Wrap your mind around that conundrum and you’ll notice the hypocrisy involved with your post.

Not really , really the last two lines.

Step away from the bong.

Now the forum is full of fun today!

• deerosa

@IronMonkey415 said...

That is new right? I thought I was losing my when I saw Kanter as a PF.

Kanter and Howard on FD? Sure sign me up.

I saw that as well, should be interesting playing two C’s on FD tonight.

• stats99tuff

PF spots Kanter and Blake….. Center cousins what can possibly go wrong ( knocks on wood)

• Trevorm09

@Jwhosky said...

who the hell is there to play on DK at SF…. barnes… oubre… crowder… ???

I might roll DJ Stephens..

• Trevorm09

I also kinda wish I could play like 6 Centers tonight. Ugh

• nateW

Are we allowed to display our entire lineup in here? I’d like to help some people out.

• osuryanf

@deerosa said...

Not really , really the last two lines.

Step away from the bong.

Now the forum is full of fun today!

I assure you I’m the furthest thing from a stoner.. I thought my actual occupation was well documented, guess not. Nonetheless, my job would never allow that nor is it something I’m interested in..

I would love a beer though!

Actual thread contribution ——— I don’t think I can pull the trigger on Boban tonight.. I’m a wimp.

• sidislike

Just saw the email from DK, some players now eligible for 2 positions and no more late lock (guess this one starts in the regular season)

• tonytone1908

@nateW said...

Are we allowed to display our entire lineup in here? I’d like to help some people out.

Sigh. Read the OP man. And NO you can’t play Detlef Schrempf.

• nateW

@sidislike said...

Just saw the email from DK, some players now eligible for 2 positions and no more late lock (guess this one starts in the regular season)

What does that mean? If one guy sits out you have a backup ready to replace him just in case?

• IronMonkey415

NO!!!!!

For example on Draftking

ENES KANTER can now we in the PF or the C position.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@nateW said...

What does that mean? If one guy sits out you have a backup ready to replace him just in case?

No, like Kevin Love would be playable as a PF or as a C

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@JustDFSin said...

Natew your on your way to becoming the new ryazan

Is he still around?

• ASalvaro

where is the dude with the blog…he has been GOLD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).