• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IronMonkey415

Just imagine this in regular season

Center – KAT
    Util spot: Drummonds
    C/F = Enes, Cousins…etc…etc…

CAN’T WAIT!!!!! to try them all out.

• frugal

@IronMonkey415 said...

Center – KAT

That was my thought. With players multiposition elligible, there is a chance on DK of rostering 4 centers or 4 point guards. That’s really nice.

• sidislike

@IronMonkey415 said...

Center – KAT

If you’re playing KAT Drum and DMC in the same lineup then your guard spots are going to be incredible

PG: Steve Blake
    SG: Dion Waiters mom
    G: Jimmer Fredette

• IronMonkey415

hey don’t crush my dreams yet, wait till the regular season and see how it goes..LOL

• shoots222

Thoughts on SF on FD? Having trouble with it!

• Trevorm09

@osuryanf said...

I assure you I’m the furthest thing from a stoner.. I thought my actual occupation was well documented, guess not. Nonetheless, my job would never allow that nor is it something I’m interested in..

I would love a beer though!

Actual thread contribution ——— I don’t think I can pull the trigger on Boban tonight.. I’m a wimp.

I hope everyone plays Boban tonight. Baynes is min priced and will get way more PT. No need to play Boban.

• decaye23

@sidislike said...

If you’re playing KAT Drum and DMC in the same lineup then your guard spots are going to be incredible

PG: Steve Blake
    SG: Dion Waiters mom
    G: Jimmer Fredette

Man, please. That ain’t a joke. Dion’s mom can ball!!! Last season, whenever Dion was a scratch, I would pivot to Mrs. Waiters with the late swap feature on DK…plan on doing the same this seas….oh, wait.

(BH, I swear. Only reference to that subject I will make here. Had to do it, it’s like the last slice of pizza, gotta take it ;)

• deerosa

@osuryanf said...

I assure you I’m the furthest thing from a stoner.. I thought my actual occupation was well documented, guess not. Nonetheless, my job would never allow that nor is it something I’m interested in..

I would love a beer though!

Actual thread contribution ——— I don’t think I can pull the trigger on Boban tonight.. I’m a wimp.

Sounds good, at this point Boban is a mythical creature. All hype and a fan favorite.

With that being said, he will get 25 minutes and go full BOBAN.

Anyone going in on Mcrae and Ish tonite?

• Trevorm09

I think I’m hopping off of the McRae train tonight, and there are so many options at PG i probably won’t sniff Ish tonight either, sadly.

• gillio

any good articles out ?

• nateW

I think the Kings want to get payback against the Lakers tonight. Kings need to get their first win against an NBA team.

• Fontaine

@Trevorm09 said...

I think I’m hopping off of the McRae train tonight, and there are so many options at PG i probably won’t sniff Ish tonight either, sadly.

I feel like tonight is the night to take Ish Smith. Without Drummond, Ish will be able to take any and all shots he wants. I dont think this game plays out like the others.

• Toadthegreat

Lawson?

• nateW

If I don’t cash tonight I quit. I got my entire bankroll in play. If I lose all that no way I’m funding in more money. It’s do or die tonight. I’m riding one lineup. If it fails you won’t be seeing me around here anymore.

• Fontaine

@nateW said...

If I don’t cash tonight I quit. I got my entire bankroll in play. If I lose all that no way I’m funding in more money. It’s do or die tonight. I’m riding one lineup. If it fails you won’t be seeing me around here anymore.

All $12?

• jdog32310

Hey nate I sent you a inbox message

• Cocomilk

@nateW said...

It’s so easy tho… Just use your head, right?

Sounds like a Toronto stack to me

• zigger77

@nateW said...

Let us all know how it goes. We want to see you crush

• nateW

@Fontaine said...

All $12?

Wait. Do you have access to my account? How’d you know it was $12? Lol

• dvusdayz

Man all these PG options are hurting my head! So much to choose from

• dolphinkick182

@gillio said...

any good articles out ?

INSPYR has his out. I always find it helpful.

• Pitch120

@dolphinkick182 said...

INSPYR has his out. I always find it helpful.

LOL to some of these articles. Names 6 guys on every team to play. REALLLL help

• zigger77

SF on fanduel is kinda ugly today. Who do you guys like?

• feekdogg

@Fontaine said...

All $12?

I wish I had $12. I’m all in tonight. $3 and 12,000 redeemed FD points. Let’s go!

• Davidd0726

thoughts on R Holmes and J Grant anyone?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).