• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• nateW

@Davidd0726 said...

thoughts on R Holmes and J Grant anyone?

They were not even on my mind. Now to get them back off my mind.

• nateW

Play only the main guys tonight. That should be enough to cash as long as they are all playing in your lineup.

• ASitar

Call me crazy but I really like Matt Barnes and Jon Leuer tonight. A lot.

• rob2flo

me 2 asitar

• BigHoop

Hey Nate! Never put your entire bankroll in play. That’s suicide! I have cashed 5 of 7 on NBA preseason and 4 of 5 in NFL. I will give you one free lineup for NBA or NFL. Just email bighoop84gmail.com.

• Tyler245

LOL ^

• nateW

Oh I’m cashing tonight for sure. I don’t know how deep I will get into the line, but I will be in it. No way in hell I’m losing my entire bankroll tonight.

• dame_face_420

Where’s the news? Who’s out tonight? Not seein any real info on here other than Drummond and this nate guy wasting space.

• jimmiegreens

Where’s FATHALPERT with his insight?

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

what do you guys think about stacking 3 PF on DK? I was thinking Richaun Holmes, Jon Leuer, Ehsan Ilyasova. Also thoughts on Kris Humphries as a starter? thinking of putting him in.

• frugal

Left $1,000+ in 3 of 4 lineups last night which all cashed (thanks Marquese Chriss!), tonight for the first time in preseason I have 2 lineups with $0 leftover! Love 7 game slates. Perfect size IMHO.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@dame_face_420 said...

Where’s the news? Who’s out tonight? Not seein any real info on here other than Drummond and this nate guy wasting space.

Marcus Morris out. Leuer Starting for him. Steven adams aggravated his ankle injury yesterday so hes most likely out. Which puts Kanter at PF a really good play on FD

• mdenny13

SF is tough tonight..im looking at Turner, Harkless, and Covington right now. But don’t trust any of them. That kid from Memphis is interesting too, but I trust him even less lol

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@mdenny13 said...

SF is tough tonight..im looking at Turner, Harkless, and Covington right now. But don’t trust any of them. That kid from Memphis is interesting too, but I trust him even less lol

I went with Green the other night and it paid off but man is that guy unreliable. He’s one of those guys that’s sink or swim every night. No in between.

• Jhelms10

SF and U are open with 10.1k left and I’m stuck

• mlebo7

Does anyone know where you can’t get the latest lineup scratches. Last night knight killed my lineups if I would have pivoted it would have been a great night. Its hard ebough getting the right plays never mind having that happen I researched right up until lock and somehow missed it. Any sites or apps that will let me know when a player is scratched. I try twitter bit can’t find right places on Twitter either with up to second updates. Thank you

• lloydjv1

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

I went with Green the other night and it paid off but man is that guy unreliable. He’s one of those guys that’s sink or swim every night. No in between.

I usually gravitate toward Covington just because he he has seemed to be more reliable than most others. Seems every time I have taken a chance on Green I have gotten burned myself.

• decaye23

@dame_face_420 said...

Mike Richman ✔ @mikegrich
    According to the Blazers game notes Pat Connaughton will miss tonight’s game vs. the Clippers with a shoulder injury http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/index.ssf/2016/10/portland_trail_blazers_vs_los_angeles_clippers_tv_1.html#incart_river_index …

I am sure everyone will have to adjust their LU’s with this earth-shattering news.

• Jhelms10

@Jhelms10 said...

SF and U are open with 10.1k left and I’m stuck

Who’s the best 5500 guy in utility on DK?

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

@jimmiegreens said...

Where’s FATHALPERT with his insight?

Hi guys, I wasn’t able to write last night or this morning, but I’m hoping to do a write-up for tomorrow’s slate. My write-ups usually take 2-3 hours so I try to do it around midnight when the family is asleep or in the early morning before work, but I just couldn’t fit it in today.

Good luck to everyone playing tonight. And best of luck to nateW going all-in.

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

@fathalpert said...

Hi guys, I wasn’t able to write last night or this morning, but I’m hoping to do a write-up for tomorrow’s slate. My write-ups usually take 2-3 hours so I try to do it around midnight when the family is asleep or in the early morning before work. Good luck to everyone tonight. And best of luck to nateW going all-in.

Nooooooooooooooo. Say it ain’t so fathalpert

• Jhelms10

Boban or leuer

• gillio

Paul or Russell (GPP)

• jimmiegreens

@fathalpert said...

Hi guys, I wasn’t able to write last night or this morning, but I’m hoping to do a write-up for tomorrow’s slate. My write-ups usually take 2-3 hours so I try to do it around midnight when the family is asleep or in the early morning before work, but I just couldn’t fit it in today.

Good luck to everyone playing tonight. And best of luck to nateW going all-in.

Thanks for all your hard work. Much appreciated!

• goblue84

@Jhelms10 said...

Boban or leuer

Leuer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).