• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Philadelphia at Washington
    7:30pm Boston at Brooklyn
    7:30pm Detroit at Atlanta
    8:00pm Memphis at Oklahoma City
    8:00pm Toronto at Cleveland
    10:30pm Portland at LA Clippers
    10:30pm Sacramento at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• goblue84

@gillio said...

Paul or Russell (GPP)

I would imagine Paul have lower ownership.

• BrandonSaunders

Staring at $6000 left over on FD….am I doing this wrong?

• grand2515

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

Mcrae or Clarkson?

• Bowen4747

…… before I got jacked I was on the same track🎀🎀🎀🎀

• fpsnba

@grand2515 said...

Mcrae or Clarkson?

Clarkson is the safer bet!

• rules316

anyone like Lin?

• frugal

@grand2515 said...

Mcrae or Clarkson?

I’d take Clarkson against the King’s bench I think.

• Lathum

any speculation on how much Love and Julius Randle will play?

• jess701

Man hope I can do something tonight.

• fpsnba

@rules316 said...

anyone like Lin?

I would not touch Lin. Upgrade to Conley or 100 less for laker pg

• ASitar

I have Conley in all 3 of my GPPs tonight? Think he’ll play And at least hit value or too much exposure?

• grand2515

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah that’s what I was thinking frugal. I think the masses will be on Mcrae and Clarkson should get more usage

• grand2515

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

Does anyone else like Stanley Johnson tonight? I have to think he gets more run tonight with the injuries?

• jordanh415

Best Cash game center on dk?

• elmore0631

Harris and Bazemore are once again solid options at the SF spot. Bazemore expected to see a bit more than 22-23 minutes. NO Morris for Detroit could make room for Stan the man— player to watch.

Ish Smith is still too cheap on DK— KCP only 4500 hasn’t played well yet, but that’s really cheap considering prices have rose on a lot of guys now

Marcus Smart with IT questionable? still @5K with huge GPP upside

Liking Plumlee at 5300 against the Clippers who gave up a ton of pts to bigs last year

• jonathan627

Back up back Cousin Tone…N-A-T-E and me, winnin gpps

• elmore0631

@jordanh415 said...

Best Cash game center on dk?

I’d monitor the Baynes situation, at min price that’s definitely someone to look at.

A guy no one talks about a lot but IMO a great option is Mason Plumlee @5300

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@grand2515 said...

Does anyone else like Stanley Johnson tonight? I have to think he gets more run tonight with the injuries

Saw a short interview with SVG, seemed to indicate Johnson would the 1st big off the bench and rotate at 3 and 4

• grand2515

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

I like Dwight quite a bit jordan

• grand2515

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Kanter is in play for Cash with the Adams news about his ankle

• frugal

@elmore0631 said...

Harris and Bazemore are once again solid options at the SF spot. Bazemore expected to see a bit more than 22-23 minutes. NO Morris for Detroit could make room for Stan the man— player to watch.

Ish Smith is still too cheap on DK— KCP only 4500 hasn’t played well yet, but that’s really cheap considering prices have rose on a lot of guys now

Marcus Smart with IT questionable? still @5K with huge GPP upside

Liking Plumlee at 5300 against the Clippers who gave up a ton of pts to bigs last year

Is IT really questionable? Seemed minor and I think he’s going to play tonight.

• jessedio

On DK i’m riding the Leuer and Baynes death train.

• elmore0631

@grand2515 said...

I think Kanter is in play for Cash with the Adams news about his ankle

I think that bumps Lauvergne as much as it does Kanter- One thing I hate about Kanter is how his defensive stats are tough to count on and at 7000K> idk. Of course it doesn’t matter if he puts up 20+ but I dont see that against Gasol.

Lauvergne last game 26 min (15/6 line) showed some flashes for nuggets last yr

• nateW

I would say play Rudy Gay, but Kings have Matt Barnes and Garret Temple now so there is less need for Gay. He might have an exciting fast start and look like Durant out there, but then let everyone down and not be seen again for the rest of the night.

• elmore0631

Chris Vivlamore ‏@CVivlamoreAJC 3m3 minutes ago
    Mike Scott will also not play tonight for Hawks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).