• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Indiana at Orlando
    8:00pm Cleveland at Chicago
    8:30pm Miami at San Antonio
    9:00pm Golden State at Denver
    10:00pm Dallas at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• The_Cake

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Congrats. It’s even better when you win big after being down!

Thanks man!….I knew I shouldn’t have said anything about how high my score/place was in my post. It is the ultimate curse. I have only
    moved up 2.2 points since I posted. I think every active player must be done for the night. Slipped down to 32nd place in the slam and it just keeps dropping….lol…..well I did it to myself….ugghhh.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@BuffaloPat said...

I would think so, and it doesn’t look like 232 points is enough to even min cash on FD tonight. Oh well, still got NHL going.

238.5 has me at 381/19199 and falling in DK’s Four Point Shot. Biyombo, Teague, and Dougie McBuckets mediocre games caught up to me. Had McRae, Thad, and Gibson in this line up. SMH.

• AtomicCity42

Man I hope Bledsoe gets some run in the 2nd half

• The_Cake

@The_Cake said...

Thanks man!….I knew I shouldn’t have said anything about how high my score/place was in my post. It is the ultimate curse. I have only
    moved up 2.2 points since I posted. I think every active player must be done for the night. Slipped down to 32nd place in the slam and it just keeps dropping….lol…..well I did it to myself….ugghhh.

Yep….dropped over $1,000 in winnings since I posted my score and positions….lol….Oh well….still looks like I will triple my entry fees, but 6x was looking much better. Still first green night all week. Peace out until tomorrow everyone.

• zigger77

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

Bledsoe is gonna play 19 minutes in the first half. He should get the first 8 minutes in the third

• AtomicCity42

@The_Cake said...

Yep….dropped over $1,000 in winnings since I posted my score and positions….lol….Oh well….still looks like I will triple my entry fees, but 6x was looking much better. Still first green night all week. Peace out until tomorrow everyone.

Congrats

• mbyrd75

Zipser starting for the bulls tomorrow lol

• chansenh

Finally a nice cash tonight thanks to J. Murray, Gibson, and Ibaka! Stuckey was somewhat a dud but no complains. Wouldn’t mind another OT in the Warriors-Nuggets game..

• elmore0631

Mistake of night. Jefferson over Chriss. Had Chriss in one of two but happens to be the one with GS/DEN duds & not the top 600 and counting with Bledsoe going.
    :(

• nateW

Tonight was easy money. Tomorrow looks like easy money as well.

• dds2190

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@nateW said...

Tonight was easy money. Tomorrow looks like easy money as well.

I agree. I was at work and trying to put my line ups in at last second made a few mistakes but still managed to produce one really solid line up. Tomorrow I will have enough time to get everything solid before tip off. Should be a fun night.

• nateW

Warriors should look to trade Green. He suddenly no longer seems to be needed it looks like with Durant out there. They could maybe trade him for a star center. Cousins would be awesome. Warriors would probably never lose again this season.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Wow. With the right guys you can make some nasty LU’s. lol

• hawgfan

I have $108 left in my DK account and I’m so sick of this shit I think I’ll just give it away tomorrow. I don’t know what I am doing wrong and can’t figure it out, even by reading the blogs on here. Good luck all!!

• nateW

@hawgfan said...

I have $108 left in my DK account and I’m so sick of this shit I think I’ll just give it away tomorrow. I don’t know what I am doing wrong and can’t figure it out, even by reading the blogs on here. Good luck all!!

Wow! Tonight was about as easy as it gets. If you couldn’t hit the cash line tonight, man, you probably should quick now.

• Jamescan22

@hawgfan said...

Honestly, not knowing your methods of choosing players, it could be many things you are doing wrong. How long have you been plaing dfs ? pm me

• nateW

Why didn’t my Kings just draft Chriss?

• hawgfan

@nateW said...

Wow! Tonight was about as easy as it gets. If you couldn’t hit the cash line tonight, man, you probably should quick now.

right now I’m 3 pts behind the cash line in the Crossover, I have no excuses.

• Fontaine

Decent night. 5th in the shot. Only invested $12. https://www.fanduel.com/games/16608/contests/16608-202328426/entries/1044295329/scoring

Wish Nikola Jokic would have done little more, but I will take it. Hope everyone kicked some ass tonight. Not much left of the preseason. See you all tomorrow

• chansenh

My biggest cash yet! Finished 6th place in the $70K on DK and only played 3 LU’s… Dang it Stuckey lol! Can’t wait for tomorrow

• deerosa

Tied for 5th Place tonight (fanduel) I will take it. Won a bunch of tickets and was the most profitable night for me so far this NBA preseason.

Saw some Grinders in the top 10 as well. Needed more Chriss in my life but was unsure about Len.

Anyhow, on to tomorrow!

Today I invested some time in research and it paid off for sure.

Congrats to everyone tonite as well.

• deerosa

@Fontaine said...

Decent night. 5th in the shot. Only invested $12. https://www.fanduel.com/games/16608/contests/16608-202328426/entries/1044295329/scoring

Wish Nikola Jokic would have done little more, but I will take it. Hope everyone kicked some ass tonight. Not much left of the preseason. See you all tomorrow

I saw you there most of the night Fontaine.

Nice one, will take it though.

• chronoxiong

Bledsoe never came back in the 4th. Darn. I will have to settle with this:

https://www.fanduel.com/games/16608/contests/16608-202328426/entries/1043850215/scoring

Not bad. I can’t complain as it’s better than minimum cash. Shows that I still know what I’m doing and have been paying attention to what’s going on during preseason. Just need it to translate into bigger wins during the season. Really wished I had not played Dragic and went Rondo in that lineup. I had 1.7k salary leftover so it would’ve been possible.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Fontaine said...

Holy crap I miss FD. The pricing is so lose over there. McRae at $4000?? Nice lu btw

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler