• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Indiana at Orlando
    8:00pm Cleveland at Chicago
    8:30pm Miami at San Antonio
    9:00pm Golden State at Denver
    10:00pm Dallas at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• frugal

@al3b3d3v said...

with jimmy sitting and mcdermott to start at the 3, I like george just as much as the other top small forwards today

Maybe I’m misunderstanding, but Bulls aren’t playing Pacers tonight.

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

He prob means w JB off the board at SF.

• Bryant23

Who do you guys like at PG tonight?

• goblue84

Really like Bledsoe if there’s no Booker and possibly no Knight. Knight is dealing with knee tendonitis also. Goodwin for the minimum could also be a good punt; but if you’ll recall he didn’t do too much with his starting role which eventually lead to ronnie price starting in his stead last year.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@stats99tuff said...

1st name that jumps off… Elfrid payton… played terrible last game… will have low ownership… if he is starting tonight im going for it..

I agree. If I’m not mistaken, the last game was Elfrid’s first preseason game so he was prob rusty more than anything. To be fair I didn’t watch the game but Elfrid isn’t a horrible player and much better than the stat line he put up.

• dolphinkick182

Booker is questionable to play in Friday’s preseason game against the Mavericks due to a right ankle sprain, Paul Coro of AZCentral.com reports.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@frugal said...

Maybe I’m misunderstanding, but Bulls aren’t playing Pacers tonight.

Bulls play Cavs. If Jimmy is sitting I’m playing McRae, and McDermott all the way.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@goblue84 said...

Really like Bledsoe if there’s no Booker and possibly no Knight. Knight is dealing with knee tendonitis also. Goodwin for the minimum could also be a good punt; but if you’ll recall he didn’t do too much with his starting role which eventually lead to ronnie price starting in his stead last year.

This.

The only reason Goodwin had the value he did for that short time last year is because both Bledsoe/Knight were hurt, and Booker hadn’t yet emerged.

• Asylum13

I like Bledsoe a lot too.

• frugal

DWill only played 17 minutes lat game and Barea is out. Curry sat out last game presumably for rest which makes me feel he’s in play especially coming off the bench with Knight out.

• dolphinkick182

I hope Nick Friedell isn’t on a plane to Millwaukee

• zigger77

Taj Gipson starting at pf tonight. He’s fighting for the starting job. Plus jb is out a mirotic will probably be the backup sf. Gipson is probably set for 24 minutes or so?

• osufanlevi

24+ sounds about right. Went for 20 last time out

off the bench

• zigger77

How are people approaching whiteside? He’s 9k on both sites. On FD I think you can easily just put him in there and be locked for 25 minutes and 35 Points on either site

• td32378

I am putting in Dragic and Whiteside and working my roster around them

• tnguyen77

So many people on whiteside, it’d be a great day to have a lineup that fades him. I’d say you’re looking at 50-60% ownership tonight.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@td32378 said...

I am putting in Dragic and Whiteside and working my roster around them

Not sure if I’m excited about Dragic tonight. I had him and Whiteside 100% last time around, but that was versus the NETS. And Dragic was in there at garbage time. Spurs are decent vs. point guards as well. Combined with that high ownership. Just seems like a situation to fade. I’m not to crazy about Whiteside either but I’m not sure if the Spurs have anyone who can fend him off.

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Not sure if I’m excited about Dragic tonight. I had him and Whiteside 100% last time around, but that was versus the NETS. And Dragic was in there at garbage time. Spurs are decent vs. point guards as well. Combined with that high ownership. Just seems like a situation to fade. I’m not to crazy about Whiteside either but I’m not sure if the Spurs have anyone who can fend him off.

Yeah instead of Duncan/LMA you now have Pau and David Lee probably starting? I am not scared of that at all with GOATside. There is merit to fading Dragic sure but Whiteside is a different animal. Plug and Play, differentiate somewhere else. Multi entry GPP sure, but if you are one or two lineups I am playing him.

• td32378

I just see both of them hitting 4x if not 5x like they did the other night and with no Leonard or Aldridge tonight got to play them and see what happens.

• kdill20

Mcrae, Douggy McBuckets, Elfrid Payton. then plug in those stars. Gotta keep that recency bias in mind. these guys all haven’t done well and even if McCrae doesn’t start, he’ll be playing against the third string. lee is hurt, and lebrons sitting. so his usage will presumably be very high when he’s on the floor. as for Archie Goodwin…. he had a damn good 18 minutes in his last game. but bledsoes probably the better play from the suns. Chriss from the suns fouled out but hes always a sneaky pick. and the nuggets starters if they do indeed play, are in play

• Bryant23

Leonard is playing

• teezy1350

Wouldn’t do it they will have to go small, they can’t play him that’s why the him an Jokic don’t get that many minutes vs GSW, especially if the keep rolling out the lineup where KD is the 5. Just go with Whiteside, he will be chalky but you only avoid chalk when you think they won’t show up, LA is out and pau won’t play long Whiteside will show up again don’t be the person without him because you will lose loll.

• zigger77

Elfrid payton either can pull off a triple double, or just shit the bed in every possible way. You just never really know.

• dolphinkick182

McBucketts vs Dunleavy would be fun to watch..

• tnguyen77

I’m running Pau Gasol tonight, Whiteside has a big misconception of being a great defender, and he is, but not a great on-ball defender.

Last year he had a 17-12-9 game and a 21-12-2 game against Miami in March and April. I know its only two games, but its saying something.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).