• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Indiana at Orlando
    8:00pm Cleveland at Chicago
    8:30pm Miami at San Antonio
    9:00pm Golden State at Denver
    10:00pm Dallas at Phoenix

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• JustDFSin

I just want to say thank you to all of the guys that are providing good ACCURATE injury reports. In years past this board would be flooded with false reports

• JustDFSin

I just want to say thank you to all of the guys that are providing good ACCURATE injury reports. In years past this board would be flooded with false reports

• skankinmat

Anyone interested in Vuc?

• 03red4

This feels like a dumb question but powell or draymond gpp fan duel? I have so much cash left over

• stats99tuff

@skankinmat said...

Anyone interested in Vuc?

hmmmm…. making me think.. I got that zero from cousins on fanduel last night…lol at least we know VUC is playing

• jordanh415

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

Best cash game PFs on Fanduel?

• skankinmat

Per Vuc….im looking at his salary and ability and it allows me to play the SFs I want….

• Jwhosky

Fri, 14 Oct 2016 05:28:00 PM
    Evan Fournier and D.J. Augustin will be rested on Friday and won’t play against the Pacers.
    src: John Denton

• Jwhosky

hezonia will get a lot of mins

• golferdude31

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

SG interesting on FD. Who do you think has the most upside? Is DWade playing tonight? And do you like Seth Curry or Will Barton more on FD?

• Jwhosky

Hey anyone… Is stuckey a cash play tonight even when starters playing mins?

• Toadthegreat

Any confirmed, not projected, Bulls starters?

• FelixARuiz

Wade tonight?

• mbyrd75

Man I wish I could trust Mario. With monta defense on him its enticing

• jessedio

I’m fading Whiteside on DK so i’ll prob have a bunch of donations to the pot tonight.

• Sizmik

@mbyrd75 said...

Man I wish I could trust super Mario. With monta defense on him its enticing

he paid out 5x last time out against better D…..I think hes a decent play tonight honestly….with EF out, he will prob get at least 25 mins, and I could see 30….ill probably have him for 4600

• Sizmik

@jessedio said...

I’m fading Whiteside on DK so i’ll prob have a bunch of donations to the pot tonight.

appreciate it….what contests are you in lol

• mbyrd75

@Sizmik said...

he paid out 5x last time out against better D…..I think hes a decent play tonight honestly….with EF out, he will prob get at least 25 mins, and I could see 30….ill probably have him for 4600

Oh it’s definitely not a stats based feeling. He’s just one of those guys for me. We all have those ones we just can’t seem to get right, yknow? I play him and he sucks. I fade him he goes 5x

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I believe I might be fading Felder and McRae. I haven’t made up my mind on that matter.

• jessedio

lol free money in the 4 point play

• Nbadfs

Tough to not go Curry and Bledsoe IMO on FD. Curry getting 25 plus and no booker and possibly knight for Bledsoe
    I think SF is tough to pay down for, too. A lot of good options. Durant and PG look like staples.
    What do you guys think of Jefferson on FD at PF. He’s minimum and should get plenty of run.

• Kelz_1

I like Jeff Green for ORL.

• thetitanlb

Man there is still no word on the cavs guys right yet? I dont see anything definite on if kyrie and love are playing.

• grand2515

Prob Thad Young. Guarantee 30 min if we are to believe the coach’s words

• BuffaloPat

@Toadthegreat said...

Any confirmed, not projected, Bulls starters?

Taj Gibson is confirmed at PF. But other than that, I haven’t heard anything.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).