• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Detroit at Philadelphia
    7:00pm Washington at Sacramento
    7:30pm Boston at New York
    7:30pm Minnesota at Miami
    8:00pm Memphis at Houston
    8:30pm Chicago at Milwaukee
    10:00pm Golden St at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• scsa0096

Missed cashing by 2 points last night at 246. Grrr. At least I was close! What do you guys think? A lot of full regular season rotations tonight?

• jenkins2010

Coming in places 51st-60th in a 50/50 pisses me tf off … fuck draymond.

• jenkins2010

Ish smith or d russel? .. leaning towards smith rn

• patpat1999

I like ish and rus

• Gwidman79

Sacramento plays Washington in Lexington, Kentucky. Do you think that means any extra run for Wall and or Cousins ? I l know Willy Cauley- Stein played there just not on my radar.

• MikesWorld28

Guys the info you share on this forum is tremendous! Always on here lurking before lock and will try to post more.

• jduke05

Have played 2 nights of preseason and have taken my $2 to $90. Thanks for the insights guys.

• jpoo057

Same! Excited to see what this forum will be like for reg season. Hoping I can contribute more. Also missed cashing by .2 last night in all 10 LUs lol. Thanks Barton!

• jpoo057

@jpoo057 said...

Same! Excited to see what this forum will be like for reg season. Hoping I can contribute more. Also missed cashing by .2 last night in all 10 LUs lol. Thanks Barton!

*green. Maybe I shouldnt post ha

• deerosa

Back to back night preseason basketball. Should be interesting this evening.

Loving ish again.

• jduke05

There was a lot of hype for Kawhi on here last night. Curious to know the strategy of those who stayed away.

• Nbadfs

@jduke05 said...

There was a lot of hype for Kawhi on here last night. Curious to know the strategy of those who stayed away.

On FD SF was pretty good last. Personally I went KD and PG. Nothing against Leonard, I just thought they were in better spots.

• jpoo057

All I read all day was kg, pg, and kawhi. I had the salary so pivoted to gallinari bc I knew he was starting and dont trust the Spurs

• ASitar

http://www.yardbarker.com/media/1/2/128d3743d8976bceaab9af26f07730fd857e8c61/lp_crop/GettyImages-497766826.jpg

• IronMonkey415

Harden, Randle, Cousins, Ish Smith

• ASitar

Supposed to be a picture of James Harden. Fucking phone.

Anyways….James Harden in every LU today.

• JoeTheJETThomas

Leuer!

• JoeTheJETThomas

Dieng!

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@ASitar said...

Supposed to be a picture of James Harden. Fucking phone.

Anyways….James Harden in every LU today.

He’s $10,500 on DK. I will have him in one line up seeing as how I only play 3-4 line ups a night. But I just can’t justify that salary. I’d rather take Anderson and Gordon from the Rockets who will benefit from playing with Harden. Then if Conley plays I like him versus Harden’s boo boo defense.

• Fontaine

If Drummond plays I wouldnt play Ish Smith. Just my 2 cents.

• moped_jones

Last night was weird. I played in a 50/50 that had a higher cashing out (or “in”) score than an actual tourney (using the same lineup). Never seen that before. I see there are some back to backs tonight, I wonder who will be resting.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Fontaine said...

If Drummond plays I wouldnt play Ish Smith. Just my 2 cents.

I agree. Ish’s role isn’t fantasy conducive with Drummond in the line up.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@moped_jones said...

Last night was weird. Had a 50/50 that had a higher cashing out score than an actual tourney. Never seen that before. I see there are some back to backs tonight, I wonder who will be resting.

Just read an article where Kerr said only David West and Iggy were resting. All the Lakers look to be playing. No word on Miami players, or Chicago (besides Jimmy and D.Wade).

• mbyrd75

@jduke05 said...

I very rarely roster Kawhi. Unless it’s a way paced up game for the Spurs. Just in general they’ve always slowed the game to a crawl so I stay away mostly. I could probably count on one hand how many times I rostered Kawhi last season. Sometimes it bites me but most of the time there’s another top option that scores just as much or more than him.

• Bayoung1989

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Just read an article where Kerr said only David West and Iggy were resting. All the Lakers look to be playing. No word on Miami players, or Chicago (besides Jimmy and D.Wade).

Pretty sure Rondo and Gibson are also being rested. I know Zipser is starting at SF for the Bulls.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).