• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Detroit at Philadelphia
    7:00pm Washington at Sacramento
    7:30pm Boston at New York
    7:30pm Minnesota at Miami
    8:00pm Memphis at Houston
    8:30pm Chicago at Milwaukee
    10:00pm Golden St at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Tyree901

@Jhelms10 said...

Honestly I don’t doubt skal gets a good run. Just don’t know what he’lol do with it. But I’m definitely not fading cousins because of skal lol

Skal was terrible at Kentucky – Trust me, they saw enough of him last year. I am with you, doubtful on a big Skal night…

• wygd17

Drummond in per rotoworld.

• DP3

Porzingis or Jabari?

• kdill30

i love that theres 7 games tonight because yall are just overthinking this wayyy too much right now. just stick to whos hot and dont get cute and youll cash.

• kdill30

i love that theres 7 games tonight because yall are just overthinking this wayyy too much right now. just stick to whos hot and dont get cute and youll cash.

• mbyrd75

Keith Langlois Keith_Langlois With SVG intent on giving HenryEllenson13 a good look and aronbaynes out, might be a night to see JonLeuer30 get minutes at center, too

Keith Langlois Keith_Langlois Ahem. HenryEllenson13 gets the start for #Pistons tonight at Philly. No @aronbaynes tonight, so more Boban. No TV. ducks

• Clanning87

can we expect Russell to have another good game?
    cant decide between Wall or Conley??

• Nathan2211

Anyone like mirotic tonight with rondo, taj, butler and wade out?

• KindGuy

@kdill30 said...

Well,I don’t want to just cash. I want to win.

• Jhelms10

@Tyree901 said...

Skal was terrible at Kentucky – Trust me, they saw enough of him last year. I am with you, doubtful on a big Skal night…

i know, I’m a UK fan lol

• Jwhosky

i want to cash… in a cash game lol

• nateW

Darren Collision not on FD because they don’t want people to even think its okay to beat the wife, which is good move.

• moped_jones

@Nathan2211 said...

Anyone like mirotic tonight with rondo, taj, butler and wade out?

Mirotic is only good when I don’t pick him. I didn’t pick him tonight. So, yes, I like him.

• nateW

The hell with it. I’m playing Cousins, Willie, and Skal. They could be in the game up to the end of the contest just for the fans even if it is a blowout. All three are capable of putting up nice stat lines.

• zigger77

Nate whats your FD name? Ill challenge you if you think that

• Matt McCaskill

@nateW said...

Darren Collision not on FD because they don’t want people to even think its okay to beat the wife, which is good move.

And FD is lazy as Hell.

• Georgiadog17

Ish Gordon gasol wall building blocks for double ups???

• jessedio

Leuer FTW

• Kelz_1

@DP3 said...

Porzingis or Jabari?

Porzingis but it’s close

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Drummond (illness) will return to action in Saturday’s preseason game against the 76ers, Keith Langlois of Pistons.com reports.

Drummond sat out of Thursday’s matchup with the Hawks due to an illness. It does not appear to be a serious issue however, as he is ready to return to the lineup Saturday. Head coach Stan Van Gundy referred to Drummond as their most “game-ready player”, so there does not appear to be any concern regarding the illness going forward.

++++

That comment was about Drummond, apparently.

• nateW

@zigger77 said...

Nate whats your FD name? Ill challenge you if you think that

That’s just three players. How do you know what others I got? You could still get burned.

• byo34

Liking Wiggins tonight for SF.. wondering if Melo is worth some play too.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@nateW said...

That’s just three players. How do you know what others I got? You could still get burned.

Play those 3 together and it won’t matter

• zigger77

@nateW said...

Then whats your name?

• JeffG1414

mirotic or R Anderson. Also anyone looking at Brandon Ingram as a flyer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).