• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Detroit at Philadelphia
    7:00pm Washington at Sacramento
    7:30pm Boston at New York
    7:30pm Minnesota at Miami
    8:00pm Memphis at Houston
    8:30pm Chicago at Milwaukee
    10:00pm Golden St at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Kelz_1

Melo is always good. He’s been on a roll as of late

• nateW

@JeffG1414 said...

mirotic or R Anderson. Also anyone looking at Brandon Ingram as a flyer

I got a feeling he is going to be a draft bust this season or we would have seen something by now. He couldn’t even get off against the Kings.

• Kelz_1

@JeffG1414 said...

mirotic or R Anderson. Also anyone looking at Brandon Ingram as a flyer

Both Mirotic and Anderson have high usage tonight with Mirotic having more of an upside just because Gibson is off and went ham last game.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@nateW said...

Darren Collision not on FD because they don’t want people to even think its okay to beat the wife, which is good move.

Unless Collison gets paid for being on FD that makes zero sense. lol If that’s the case players like Big Ben should have a lifetime ban. FD is just lazy. lol

• dvusdayz

@zigger77 said...

Then whats your name?

I’d also like to challenge him, so I’m waiting for your name too

• nateW

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Unless Collison gets paid for being on FD that makes zero sense. lol If that’s the case players like Big Ben should have a lifetime ban. FD is just lazy. lol

Lol. I know. FD probably just lazy as hell. I wish they would give us better and faster info on the status of players.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Kelz_1 said...

Both Mirotic and Anderson have high usage tonight with Mirotic having more of an upside just because Gibson is off and went ham last game.

Anderson is the second option on a Mike D’antoni team. Got him locked into all my line ups.

• golferdude31

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

McCaw, KCP or Tyler Johnson DK Cash tonight? Also, Harden or Boogie?

• mlebo7

Anyone think gay will continue to get a lot of minutes even with cousins gay always gets a bunch of stats. Also any idea what GS will do tonight on a b2B?

• Kelz_1

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Anderson is the second option on a Mike D’antoni team. Got him locked into all my line ups.

Anderson and Harden won’t fail tonight

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@mlebo7 said...

Anyone think gay will continue to get a lot of minutes even with cousins gay always gets a bunch of stats. Also any idea what GS will do tonight on a b2B?

Matt barnes the backup SF rested last game, so I doubt he will get close to the minutes he got last game

• mlebo7

At center its the Drummond show. Can’t trust cousins min but iT’s between boogie and KAT for second specially if Whiteside sits. Can’t see Miami pushing on a b2B. HOPE there’s aren’t crazy late scratches tonight at least all games start around same time minus GS game

• nateW

The Warriors are ticking me off tonight. I wont play them because they might sit guys, but you know they will be playing and the Lakers will make it a game and it will go into overtime and Curry, Klay, Durant and Green will be just balling their asses off and some fool will have them and come from behind and leave me in the dust.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@nateW said...

The Warriors are ticking me off tonight. I wont play them because they might sit guys, but you know they will be playing and the Lakers will make it a game and it will go into overtime and Curry, Klay, Durant and Green will be just balling their asses off and some fool will have them and come from behind and leave me in the dust.

Kerr already said the only players sitting were West and Iggy.

• 112233dp

anderson or harris at SF????

• 112233dp

I mean PF on Fanduel

• Kelz_1

The GSW vs LAL is good , it’ll be Steve Kerr against Luke Walton. As of now the only players Warriors are resting are West and Iggy. Which leaves us to believe the startes will get there run for more conditioning even in a b2b. Maybe more than others but something to look out for

• mbyrd75

landed on 20% boogie and i’m oddly fine with it. So many plays tonight it’s unreal. Though considering how this preseason has gone I should probably put in a lineup that’s the complete opposite of what I think just to hedge. lol

• Matt McCaskill

@Kelz_1 said...

The GSW vs LAL is good , it’ll be Steve Kerr against Luke Walton. As of now the only players Warriors are resting are West and Iggy. Which leaves us to believe the startes will get there run for more conditioning even in a b2b. Maybe more than others but something to look out for

That game is the Elephant in the room sitting at o/u 216….Some peeps will be carrying the late night Thor hammer!!!

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

I cant decide between cousins/Drummond on FD. Cousins is cousins, but you dont really know about minutes. Drummond was under the weather so he might have his minutes limited. Or he could play 36 like he did a game ago, against the shitty ass sixers.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

No whiteside, Dragic, or Haslem for the heat all being rested

• mbyrd75

these games need to start already. waaay too many options and i’m doing entirely too much tinkering.

• mannmicj

@JeffG1414 said...

Also anyone looking at Brandon Ingram as a flyer

No. He’s physically not ready for the NBA. Many of the greats had a average to below average rookie year. He will be one of them in my opinion.

• wygd17

Zigger77 I think they both get substantial minutes, which makes it even tougher.

• stuntdevil

Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat
    No Whiteside, Dragic and Haslem for Heat. All being rested.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).