NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Boston ( -5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zline34

@kbsktbll88 said...

Yeah, started last night. Any tips?

Run while you still can! Or join the TILT, but once you’re in there’s no leaving.

• mtdurham

@thedkexperience said...

This is true. All of Covington’s value is tied to 3 pointers and steals. He literally does nothing else. I’ve probably watched him play 250 times at this point. He’s gonna get his 10 chances. If he goes 1-10 not so good. If he goes 7-10 he’s amazing. He’s really feast or famine and it’s darn near impossible to know which Cov will show up.

He doesn’t dribble at all, can’t go to the rim, and is only a plus passer when the ball is going around the horn. He’s the definition of a 3 and D guy.

Well … unless you want to count Klay, but people get all butthurt when you call him a 3 and D guy.

Covington was one of the most effective players in the league last year. Arguably top 10 overall.

Awful playoffs has everyone forgetting that

• realphipps

Outside of RG, are there other sources for ownership projections? Paid or preferably free?

• 7klub06

@skankinmat said...

Noel !

Oh yea he is definitely a lock for me, just need to add another play to LU to be different from the rest
    Leaning Diallo/Noel

• dgballer

I will be more interested to see how Hayward back will lessen Al’s usage. I want to say that Al hasn’t produced as well matched up against other teams 5
    Last year he appeared to play better matched up against the 4. I don’t have any data to back this up and just relying on my memory from last year.

• mtdurham

@linesrc said...

LOL at thinking Horford is a better player than Kyrie.

Uh… horford is clearly better than kyrie…not even really close

• 7klub06

@realphipps said...

Outside of RG, are there other sources for ownership projections? Paid or preferably free?

Rotowire

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Pat Pat anyone?

• dgballer

@mtdurham said...

Uh… horford is clearly better than kyrie…not even really close

Horford #9
    RoCo #10 ???

• DJAddiction

Who has the higher ceiling with minutes and fantasy points? Abrenes or Diallo?

• JohnBeal

• fresh56

Joining Hayward in the starting five will be Kyrie Irving, Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum and Al Horford, which is the same starting lineup they opened with last year. Hayward will be limited to 25-30 minutes for the first few weeks of the season, but that’s still plenty of time for him to contribute meaningful stat lines. Go ahead and get him active.

• dcsports21

@kbsktbll88 said...

Yeah, started last night. Any tips?

I’m going to state the obvious but it’s all about getting guys in a good matchups and finding guys who are underpriced. Tough to do in a two game slate though

Lastly, there are supposedly a ton of “experts” out there. I’ve gotten burned by changing lineups and going with someone else’s advice. Ultimately I trust my research so I have learned to stick with my process

• sholden

Hello everyone, I’m baaaaack

Let’s get some money!

• dcsports21

@mtdurham said...

Covington was one of the most effective players in the league last year. Arguably top 10 overall.

Maybe but he excels in pace up games. Lots of mouths to feed in Philly, if he gets a few steals and blocks that’s what will make his night

• BerkeleyBoss

@Unico10 said...

Pat Pat anyone?

He’s in 10/10 of my FD lineups. I think he’s easily the best play under 4k and with the new rule, you prob want one or two.

• BerkeleyBoss

@mtdurham said...

You think he’s the better than Embiid (or was last year)?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@dcsports21 said...

Maybe but he excels in pace up games. Lots of mouths to feed in Philly, if he gets a few steals and blocks that’s what will make his night

PHI will have only 8 guys getting significant minutes

• ASalvaro

like Hamidou Diallo Ferguson is terrible and if there is a blowout Diallo see’s a lot of minutes i would think

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

He’s in 10/10 of my FD lineups. I think he’s easily the best play under 4k and with the new rule, you prob want one or two.

I like the floor and the starting 5, only issue is ceiling and minutes down the stretch with Noel and Jerami and game going small as usual with GS

I play on DK so the new rule doesn’t apply but good observation

• kbsktbll88

@damionismyname said...

Don’t play J.R Smith

Damn, thanks. Have to redo my 150 lineups now.

• Luctyl99

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I really want to have Patterson, but he is one of those players that consistently does nothing with 27 minutes every time I play him. I feel like Grant excels in pace up games like against the Warriors, and will be going with him instead. Just my personal opinion.

• casper

Just looked at the starting line up page unless there was a huge trade its jacked.

• Luctyl99

Anyone else like Saric tonight? I’m starting to lean towards punting a small forward and going to him at PF on Fanduel

• dolphinkick182

@sholden said...

Hello everyone, I’m baaaaack

Let’s get some money!

Welcome back man.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).