NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Boston ( -5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Bluntsmoker

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

It’s opening night NBA and I already friggen hate Horford. He’s so bad. Why do I ever touch that POS?

This. Thought the pivot off embiid was proactive lol.

• emnj69

lol so I am that guy. I usually dont play nba until after football as that is usually where I get my winnings but did a few fan duels tonight-was reading the thread and was like what is this dropping the low guy stuff…. yep I am that guy that did not read the rules until now but it might work out for me lol

• FanFooBaa

NO BEN SIMMONS = NO BEN-JAMINS!

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Bluntsmoker said...

This. Thought the pivot off embiid was proactive lol.

He needs a strong final 7 minutes to hit 6x value. Already missing shots I see. Only time he crushes value is when I don’t play him.

• EhhTimmay

Great. Rozier’s done for the day too.

Him + Saric = Tomorrow

• scott33

I take back what I said about Morris earlier, saving my night so far.

• Simplebitz

• thesauc0

Morris n Haynes leggo

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

We always start from zero.

OK so after dropping that then what?

• fanturds

@EhhTimmay said...

Great. Rozier’s done for the day too.

Him + Saric = Tomorrow

Rozy just checked back in

• NDNole

Kyrie you

And thats it for my kyrie tilting for the night. Good fortune to those in the running.

• P0key

@noddy said...

Holy shit I just looked at tomorrow’s slate…where the hell do we start?

Play Glass (Anthony Davis) before he begins to shatter…

• MHDU2424

Any low keys in the late game you guys looking at? Diallo on the OKC side and tough to figure out the GSW side

Shocked M Morris was so low owned. Giving me a chance!

• P0key

Note to self …playEmbid when gets Boston again for the Revenge… Even though i feel he’s a bit overrated or maybe his popularity is bigger than his game

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

OK so after dropping that then what?

I don’t know. It’s a gargantuan slate. I was scrolling through the positions earlier and realized how much work is in front of me. There’s definitely more teams that I don’t know the rotation and pecking order of then i realized. For example I saw TJ Warren was 4.3K and my jaw dropped, then I remembered they got Ariza and Anderson. I know NO/HOU, DEN/LAC, and even MIL/CHA really stand out as games to pluck players from. That’s all I know thus far.

• Cocomilk

anybody have minute projections for okc

• yisman

lock coming up soon, still no Thunder lineup

need to know SG

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@866 said...

Shocked M Morris was so low owned. Giving me a chance!

I hate I played Grant over Morris, that and playing Steph over Ben will be the nail in my lineups coffin.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know. It’s a gargantuan slate. I was scrolling through the positions earlier and realized how much work is in front of me. There’s definitely more teams that I don’t know the rotation and pecking order of then i realized. For example I saw TJ Warren was 4.3K and my jaw dropped, then I remembered they got Ariza and Anderson. I know NO/HOU, DEN/LAC, and even MIL/CHA really stand out as games to pluck players from. That’s all I know thus far.

I’m thinking about playing both AD and Harden on FD

• sanders_tj

Probably looking at 6.0x – 6.5x or so return on the winning lineup tonight on FD?

• TheRyanFlaherty

So pissed at myself, didn’t stay away from this site, came in here and let myself be influenced by some things instead of trusting what I thought and what my research said. That always winds up screwing me with NBA, you’d think I’d have learned but no fell into the same trap…hopefully it’s lessoned learned for the rest of the season. Go back to using this place as a cathartic place to rant so my family doesn’t have to deal with it lol

• gje627

Climbing the FD leaderboard. Winning $272, so I’m only down $5,178 right now. One more game, and new rules. Still happy with my lineups…. For those playing FD, really think everyone needs to hold on until the 2nd game is over….

• oaktwnraidr

id say have 0 chance at cashing with Kyrie in both of my LUs

• fresh56

Any news on who’s starting at sg for thunder?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).