7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12 ) at Toronto ( -12 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at New York ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at San Antonio ( -3 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Sacramento ( 8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dominicanpapi

ABC is the perfect pivot but no clue how you can fade Harden and Davis tonight. Go with Moore too for the cheap play from this game.

Nets are banged up, Joe Harris is minimally priced.

Drummond usually kills the Nets but Kanter is 3200 cheaper on Fanduel and has 50 point upside. It also looks like his coach will actually play him.

Miami is also missing like 5 guys so someone like Richardson makes a lot of sense against a bad Magic team. Orlando is playing three bigs so does that mean Whiteside gets more burn or will Kelly O play more to space those guys out.

Initial lineups had no one from the last two games and not sure how I could win anything with that plan.

• mdritter3d

Lots of cheap options tonight. Nets injuries open things up, Dallas injuries open things up. AD is a lock for me do what could possibly go wrong lol

Some guys seem priced up and some guys look priced down imo. Just gotta strike a good balance. Love the large slates. So many pivots

• noddy

Melo 5700 on FD. Isn’t that too cheap?

• tmspriggs

Why is Luka pg only? He’s the starting pf. Annoying because Smith jr is pg only also. Is there any transparency or logic to how they decide this?

• superjon

@dominicanpapi said...

but Kanter is 3200 cheaper on Fanduel and has 50 point upside. It also looks like his coach will actually play him.

I’d rather take the guy that is 1900 cheaper than Kanter on the other side of that game.

• superjon

@noddy said...

No.

He should be in the 4700-5200 range.

• tmspriggs

Seems like Whiteside and Vuc usually go hard and put up big games against each other.

• noddy

Does Kanter have the same coach as last year?

• superjon

@noddy said...

Does Kanter have the same coach as last year?

no

• Ndepompei

How much run will frank kaminsky get? Seems low at 3600

• caleb21scott

It will probably change over the next week or so

• caleb21scott

@superjon said...

I’d rather take the guy that is 1900 cheaper than Kanter on the other side of that game.

Im over on DK so are you talking about Len or Spellman

• bfwl3434

Len should have an easy 6x on DK with potential for 7-8x

• thedkexperience

@noddy said...

• DFScoholic

Time to get wild

• gvn2fly1421

LineupHQ must be broke… It told me to play Cedi Osman and Kevin Love

• mbunner23

Doubled my entry $ last night, good first night. Houston/NO looks like gold. Last year when these two teams played it led to a ton of past pace scoring games. Haven’t looked at pricing yet so I’m sure that will be a factor. I also love the PHO/DAL game. Further details later….

• jjpk

@caleb21scott said...

Im over on DK so are you talking about Len or Spellman

He might be talking about Dedmon, but I’m on Len tonight. He posted super-efficient scoring lines in short stints in the preseason (13-18 minutes) that could translate to huge stats if he can get 24 minutes at the 5/4. He did it with Phoenix, too. I always wondered why he didn’t get more run, but maybe at his size it’s a conditioning issue.

• superjon

@jjpk said...

He might be talking about Dedmon, but I’m on Len tonight. He posted super-efficient scoring lines in short stints in the preseason (13-18 minutes) that could translate to huge stats if he can get 24 minutes at the 5/4. He did it with Phoenix, too. I always wondered why he didn’t get more run, but maybe at his size it’s a conditioning issue.

Len

Dedmon is out, along with Collins

They only have Len and Plumlee. Len is a GTD, but should play and get the bulk of the run and that GTD will lower ownership. 5100 on FD and should see 25+ minutes. Lock for me.

• noddy

For cash games do you go balance tonight or stars and scrubs? I’m playing on FD

• miggs6876

On fd I tried to play Harden and AD in one lu. Wow, its pretty hard to do.

• jjpk

A ton of people will be on the NO-HOU game. I’ll have my share there, but I like the Denver-LA game as a high-scoring pivot in a different LU.

Can’t see how Knicks-Hawks doesn’t go over 213, either, considering the teams’ relative lack of interest in defense (23 and 26 in NRtg/A, respectively, in 2017-18).

• jjpk

@superjon said...

Len

Dedmon is out, along with Collins

They only have Len and Plumlee. Len is a GTD, but should play and get the bulk of the run and that GTD will lower ownership. 5100 on FD and should see 25+ minutes. Lock for me.

Wow — I hadn’t caught up on the injury news yet. Len is going to smash with so few bigs to play the 4/5 minutes tonight.

• jv21

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Nine teams with new coaches… may just stick to what I know

• Njsum1

@tmspriggs said...

Seems like Whiteside and Vuc usually go hard and put up big games against each other.

Vuc is 7100 on DK. Ok…got it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).