7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12 ) at Toronto ( -12 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at New York ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at San Antonio ( -3 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Sacramento ( 8.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

OMG!!!!!! Every forum you are on here makes me not want to visit.

• aus1032

Isn’t vuc vs. Miami a thing? He always crushes whiteside

• Trappist1

@osuryanf said...

Please ban mtdurham immediately.

Why ban him ? It is a forum and we choose what posts we like to interact with. He makes good and bad points like everybody else. Playing devil’s advocate is not bad per say and think he has a future career as an essayist. His word count by now has reached major thesis level. :)

• mtdurham

@DFScoholic said...

Mtdurham is a fooking idiot Pay him no mind he lost all credibility saying KD is outside TOP 25

KD is arguably 1st or second best player in the world it does not matter what team he’s on

He’s certainly a top offensive player. He was a lousy defender last year.

Again, I can’t tell you how much of that was effort related I jsut know it’s not a bad idea to target his opponent in DFS.

• Benf15harp

@jon2anderson said...

if you use the words ‘linear coefficient’ you can’t be wrong – it’s science. This guy is probably a millionaire.

More like …… Lmao

• dgballer

@miggs6876 said...

Just skip over his post. You don’t have to read them.

That’s what I do😆

• mtdurham

@jon2anderson said...

if you use the words ‘linear coefficient’ you can’t be wrong – it’s science. This guy is probably a millionaire.

Not currently a millionaire.

• Dfspacman

Thoughts on Payton if he starts vs Houston?

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

• dgballer

@Benf15harp said...

More like …… Lmao

10 minutes to Wapner

• zline34

@jon2anderson said...

I’m going with the linear coefficient approach tonight. I don’t know what this is, but wish me luck!

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

@zline34 said...

Link

Quo

enjoy your success

• Benf15harp

@dgballer said...

10 minutes to Wapner

• noddy

Just keep the word count lower mt. And how about some players you are playing once in a while and why they might be a good option?

• Theguy49503

Got 6k left for a gpp line up need to fill the F and UTL on DK

• EhhTimmay

@aus1032 said...

Isn’t vuc vs. Miami a thing? He always crushes whiteside

Played 4 times total in the last 2 seasons. Both guys have crushed it.

I don’t really have an argument on why to play one over the other. Both in good spots.

• mtdurham

@Ndepompei said...

anybody have minutes projections for Frank Mason?

I was just trying to work on Sacramento myself. That is a REALLY nasty roster to try to assess.

Fox was secretly pretty atrocious last year. (or maybe not so secretly?)

Mason on the other hand was a steady PG. He started off struggling but really got going over the course of the season.

Sacramento is in full rebuild mode and Fox is the sexy draft pick so I think this early in the season he will be given a lot of rope and chance to fail (again).

The thing that really hurts Sacramento offensively is that they are stuck in 1991 playing two bigs simultaneously. This leads to horribly inefficient offense, long 2 point jumpers, no spacing , a clogged toilet PNR, etc…

You’ve got a standout defensive PG in Rubio and Exum is a nice defender for a backup PG.

But in the NBA it really mostly comes down to if your center can effectively guard their PG since that’s what most defensive possessions really amount to.

I don’t really want to wager against Rudy Gobert with a tiny point guard.

• damionismyname

@Trappist1 said...

Why ban him ? It is a forum and we choose what posts we like to interact with. He makes good and bad points like everybody else. Playing devil’s advocate is not bad per say and think he has a future career as an essayist. His word count by now has reached major thesis level. :)

• mdritter3d

Give me all the frank mason I can get 3700 free square

• Dfspacman

Mirotic over Davis? Paul over Harden?

• TeamTarek

@mdritter3d said...

Give me all the frank mason I can get 3700 free square

really?

• Benf15harp

@zline34 said...

I’m going with the linear coefficient approach tonight. I don’t know what this is, but wish me luck!

Just remember R is always between -1 and +1
    Hope this helps
    Lmfao

• mbunner23

@noddy said...

Don’t worry, by the end of the month, 1/3 of the people won’t be on here.

• RandysCrow

Hey guys and gals, hope you have all been well. Sorry I missed “Opening night”. I did play the slate on FD last night and turned $35 into $145. Only played that much last night cause I won a couple hundred a couple weeks ago on an NFL single game entry.

Lots of changes since last year and some things stay the same….

1. Still going put an entry in with Len most night, just cause I gotta! (I have seen him mentioned on here a couple times already.
    2. Can’t use my Beasley play anymore. He will get next to nothing in LA now.
    3. Can’t play any of my Wolves until that Jimmy Butler fiasco is done. I would hate for me to only get a quarter out of play out of them until one of them decides to snap and kill another!
    4. Glass (AD) is still going to probably score 80 fantasy points a night.
    5. Once Boogie comes back can the Warriors find any other superstar to add to their team that will make it harder to decide who goes off on any given night with them?

and maybe I over looked it but……who is ABC?!!! haha

• BerkeleyBoss

@mtdurham said...

He’s certainly a top offensive player. He was a lousy defender last year.

Again, I can’t tell you how much of that was effort related I jsut know it’s not a bad idea to target his opponent in DFS.

Back with the hot takes, I can see.

I’m actually a lot closer to your opinion than everybody else here, but I think you could use a bit less hyperbole!

KD definitely didn’t have a good defensive season last year. I was so confused about all of the defensive player of the year talk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).