NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30pm Brooklyn at Boston
    7:30pm Milwaukee at Detroit
    8:00pm Charlotte at Chicago
    9:00pm LA Clippers at Utah

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• travop

Well i’m just saying he has to get the minutes to be able to produce. It’s preseason they weren’t there for him

• IronMonkey415

Ed Davis is the real deal when given minutes.

He did good last year many..MANY times coming off the bench and giving us 25+ FPS

• nateW

Last night was eye opening on all the crazy things that have to fall into place to get into first place in a tourney and hold on. Somehow I did it, but after seeing how it happened, I can’t image myself ever doing that again.

• travop

He was given the opportunity. Plus he had one good game this preseason so far. In DFS basketball opportunity is everything and thats where a lot of guys failed. I’ve cashed just about every night in preseason playing guys that were given opportunity.

• terrypercs

@travop said...

Well i’m just saying he has to get the minutes to be able to produce. It’s preseason they weren’t there for him

lol dont even mind me. Bad night/morning

• mdenny13

Man…SF is tough on FD tonight. Especially if JB sits.

I don’t like any of the options really.

Think I’m gonna build a core of Drummond, Harris, ABC, and Blake for now and then hope for some late news to help fill in the rest

• TommyWantWingy33

Wow SF is so ugly on FD feel like I’m trying to pick the best fake dog turd at a gag gift store.

• terrypercs

what about KCP? no stanley or Morris tonight. Is Leur the play?

• TommyWantWingy33

@mdenny13 said...

Man…SF is tough on FD tonight. Especially if JB sits.

I don’t like any of the options really.

Think I’m gonna build a core of Drummond, Harris, ABC, and Blake for now and then hope for some late news to help fill in the rest

Barely beat me to it lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• travop

lol its all good man

• zigger77

@barko15 said...

I think rondo is playable now. If butler or wade sits, he becomes a must play in cash. I like kemba more for cash if all 3 bulls play.

All 3 are playing. Theyre starting with Rondo, Wade, Butler, Taj, and Lopez

• zigger77

@terrypercs said...

what about KCP? no stanley or Morris tonight. Is Leur the play?

KCP is always the most bluhhhhhh play ever. Dude is set for 20 FDP in 30 minutes. Kinda safe to a point

• bmann

can it please just be the fu**ing regular season by now? good grief.

• mattyice522

can’t wait til regular season…

• AWoo

Last night of late swap on DK NBA tonight! WELP

• terrypercs

On a random/ super positive note; I try to contribute when I can or when I have a hunch about something. You guys in here provided so much information that helps people win, its basically like you HAVE to contribute. So hopefully this makes all the lurkers provide insight too

• DubSteve

How about Trey Lyles tonight with no Favors?

And who gets more points? Exum or Hill?

• kemar785

idk who to play for my second SF I was super high on morris

• nateW

I’m finding I have more success when I get a good nap before I do the last minute work on my lineups so my mind is clear and fresh. I spend time in deep meditation thinking through the various scenarios. I learned a lot from last year and it’s paying off so far.

• PinchyBoy10

Honestly, I’m fading Hill. He never performs when you need him to. I just don’t think he’s that good.

• jrrawlins

definitely rolling with Lyles tonight…

• Expertdebo80

Lol i do the same

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@kemar785 said...

idk who to play for my second SF I was super high on morris

Why would you be super high on morris? He has been hurt and even if he played it wouldn’t be much. Leuer is the play imo. Harris has been playing a ton of minutes so wouldn’t be shocked to see the bench get more minutes than him tonight as well.

• travop

With Hood and favors out i’ll take Gobert over Drummond at center

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).