Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30pm Brooklyn at Boston
    7:30pm Milwaukee at Detroit
    8:00pm Charlotte at Chicago
    9:00pm LA Clippers at Utah

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bmann

Not confirmed but I’d bet he doesn’t play tonight and suits up tomorrow.

• BlackEgo32

First time poster, I finished my rookie season where I struggled to break even. This year, or preseason, I’ve been pretty damn solid. I hope, the uncertainty of the preseason hasn’t helped me and Ive gotten better. Lol

• m5d1k

I have just feel more comfortable at FD

• jessedio

@fathalpert said...

Has anyone been playing NBA Preseason on both FD and DK, and if so, have you had more success on one site over the other?

I’ve played both. Way more success on DraftKings. Dk is superior in every way from it’s sharper pricing to the flex spot. FD is the wild wild west for DFS NBA.

• kdill30

if only malcolm brogdon could take advantage of his team leading 29 minutes last game :(. he was a stud at UVA but now he just looks lost out there

• trainedeye

@slpanthers24 said...

dear lord Nate. You are something else.

Everybody needs their beauty rest………

• trainedeye

@jordanh415 said...

I like Butler and Jaylen Brown but Crowder is also solid

This

• barko15

I am tired of mediocre finishes in GPP thus want to take some risk tonight. Is playing BOBAN and Drummond together crazy?

• Jwhosky

Gobert/Drmmond/Parker/Harris/Kemba my locks for cash play tonight… Cant decide on griffin… might save him for GPP… would like to pair Butler/Griffin for GPP

• zigger77

Why is gobert a lock? He only got 18 minutes last game. He did put up a really good line in the 18 minutes. But it is kinda low.

• Jwhosky

I think he can get me over 30Fpts in 18 mins… and more is bonus… but on Dk he is safest Floor Center that doesnt break the bank… unless we hear he wont get that many mins?

• kdill30

gobert had his hands full with DJ and blake last time they played

• kdill30

scola stats the last 2 games arent bad at all and hes got almost 30 minutes in those games as well.. and hes dirt cheap… just saying

• Jwhosky

He has historically played really well against Jordan too…

• Jwhosky

scola against Boston… I guess thats not a bad play considering the Bos starters are projected at 16-18mins. Is scola gonna get 30+ mins again?

• Jwhosky

SO… if i went the scola route….. I could then go Griffin over Gobert in cash… and still get Drummond/walker/Parker/Harris…. So then it would be finding the right SG and G at a cheaper price… Exum/ Bradley… ?

• Klb835

@zigger77 said...

Be a little wary of the clippers starters, this is the first half of a b2b. You never know if they’ll get a lot of minutes

my b

• heyarnold1212

hence the ‘first half of a b2b’

• dolphinkick182

1st half…. and tomorrow is at home. I see them resting the starters.

• kdill30

if BG is playing im rostering him. he averages just under 20-10 on his career during the preseason. he eats any team

• ripking

I’m all about that Bass… no treble

• realphipps

What am I missing with ABC tonight?

• kdill30

@realphipps said...

What am I missing with ABC tonight?

hes expensive and taking a back seat to the orginal star of the team : JABARI PARKER, dudes nearing stud status again

• zigger77

You can easily play abc on FD. On dk it depends, he should he hit 30 but it depends if hes worth his price.

• BlackEgo32

Don’t shy from Brookyln, Boston has been giving up 100+ points this preseason..I’m eyeing Lin. Could be a bad/bold move..not sure

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).