7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sidislike

@damionismyname said...

he usually beast in short spurts. won some gpps late last year. I don’t see playing him unless its a 2 game slate(like yesterday) will all the value floating around.

Yeah but you said it yourself, it was late last year. Meaning player prices had normalized. At the beginning of the season people should be looking for players who are clearly priced too low for their new roles, not aging 10th men

• queensfinest

lamb or rudy gay?

• gillio

Some of my favorite plays tonight:

Lillard
    Gay
    Whiteside
    D. Murray
    Chriss

• hautalak

So going to the DK lobby and see no And-One 3 entry max. Was that a special or did it fill?

• futoo

Lamb should get more minutes.but gay may get the second team usage.do a lineup with each

• eleanorRigby

My wife said to go all in on Lillard. This woman knows a thing or two about the late night hammer.

• thedkexperience

@sidislike said...

Yeah but you said it yourself, it was late last year. Meaning player prices had normalized. At the beginning of the season people should be looking for players who are clearly priced too low for their new roles, not aging 10th men

If it was a case where he was getting 4 minutes here and 8 there I’d agree.

They made it sound last night like he’s gonna be getting 0, 0, 0, 20, 20, 0, and 20 minutes a night depending on opponent. If that is the case (NOTE: WHO KNOWS AT THIS POINT?) then he’ll have an easily exploitable low price at quasi-consistent minutes.

That’s value.

• dbullsfan

I’m seeing a lot of Murray love on here, someone care to explain to me what I’m missing.

• vandymark

Tony Allen will win someone a GPP tonight. You heard it here first

• gillio

@dbullsfan said...

I’m seeing a lot of Murray love on here, someone care to explain to me what I’m missing.

Starting point guard at $4100 in a great system. Look what he did when given 20+ minutes last year. Love him

• Syzltuth

http://www.fantasylabs.com/articles/nba-breakdown-wednesday-1018/

• 7klub06

@Nate2025 said...

Anyone else on Covington tonight?

LU builder likes him

• thedkexperience

@7klub06 said...

LU builder likes him

My brother had Covington in a lineup and I shook my head.

Cov can certainly get hot and hit some 3s but his usage will be nill. He’s clearly the 4th option at best in the starting lineup and if he’s higher than 5th on the team in shots I’d be surprised.

I’m thinking his best case is 5-11 with 2 3s, a steal and maybe 4 rebounds. What’s that? Like 20 points?

Of course now he’ll put up a 50 burger cause DFS.

• kvnkwa

Lamb or Tatum?

• Ibleedblue1

Jrue Holiday or D Russell? On FD

• Spartanzilla

All the LMA and Cheap Boston value as a core.

• dbullsfan

Does Turner guard Booker or Bledsoe, I think Turner will guard Bledsoe leaving Bookie with Lilliard defense.

• sports667

Who is going to disappoint everyone the most tonight? My early guesses are Marcus Smart and Myles Turner..

• bigkino217

@thedkexperience said...

My brother had Covington in a lineup and I shook my head.

Cov can certainly get hot and hit some 3s but his usage will be nill. He’s clearly the 4th option at best in the starting lineup and if he’s higher than 5th on the team in shots I’d be surprised.

I’m thinking his best case is 5-11 with 2 3s, a steal and maybe 4 rebounds. What’s that? Like 20 points?

Of course now he’ll put up a 50 burger cause DFS.

the thing with covington is he can rack up stls and blks (1.9 spg, 1.0 bpg last season), which are now worth 3 on FD and yahoo. it’s those random days where he goes for like 21/7/2/3/3 with like 6 3s

• Toadthegreat

Two questions:

When you click on Game Log under and player profile on FanDuel are the points shown the actual FD score from last year or the adjusted score to show what it would have been with the revised scoring system (I know I’m thinking too hard about this)?

Also, what’s the most money you would leave on th table on a big slate like this if you really like the team you’ve crafted?

• mbunner23

Didn’t really end up with stars and scrubs. But I did manage to fit Harden, Lillard with a bunch of 5k guys and my lowest being Brown.

• damionismyname

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Jrue Holiday or D Russell? On FD

Russell is playing in an uptempo offense while Jrue is playing against Memphis. I would go D Russ for usage and pace of play. imo

• nyknick

is etwaun moore worth a punt?

• HawksFan12

I forgot how much I love NBA DFS!!!

*Disclaimer: I reserve the right to edit the word love to hate at 8pm eastern.

• damionismyname

@nyknick said...

is etwaun moore worth a punt?

not really sure because of his usage with the twin towers down there, would try and find $100 more to go with Monk who should get minutes due to 2 starters being out for Charlotte.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler