7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

This is the time of day where I start overthinking, second guessing, and wondering if I should hedge lineups to be more contrarian. These huge slates make it especially hard as I know feel like I need some exposure to a few players I’ve completely faded.

• tsouliot

Need all Info on Thon Maker season under his belt and was key defensively for the Bucks in the playoffs….was hovering around 20-22 minutes last year. Do we see him hit 25? Finally established an outside shot

• dtrain187

Wow, just looked at Fanduel and their pricing is way softer over there compared to DK. Guys like Lamb, B. Simmons and Prince are thousands more on DK.

• damionismyname

@frugal said...

This is the time of day where I start overthinking, second guessing, and wondering if I should hedge lineups to be more contrarian. These huge slates make it especially hard as I know feel like I need some exposure to a few players I’ve completely faded.

thats what I use QA for so I don’t blow my bankroll on millions of hedge lineups. at least if you hedge and lose its only a quarter but if you hit you win a few hundred. Sure you would be pissed that you didn’t hit it big but you built your bankroll for another shot.

• dbullsfan

@frugal said...

yup, Ive gone back and forth between Russell and Rubio in cash aboit 20 times

• Se7entyTimes7

Any love for Okafor at C on DK.

• thedkexperience

Me and every other Sixers fan right now.

• Njsum1

@Csquared1987 said...

. Am I crazy for loving Dwayne Dedmon tonight

I sure hope not

• lloydjv1

@queensfinest said...

lamb or rudy gay?

Go Gay……

• nyknick

is it just silly to play jbrown, tatum, AND smart in the same lineup?

• dominicanpapi

How close to the mark are the GPP ownership projections on the Premium site?

Edit: 1st day using it, so I thought I’d ask. The ownership percentages on Lamb is a bit scary.

• monarch

@nyknick said...

is it just silly to play jbrown, tatum, AND smart in the same lineup?

Cash it’s okay. I think that game is going to be 91-86 type of score

• lloydjv1

I have him a little. I see him highly projected for usage and moderate points. I think he has a good floor.

• mccoolio

Anyone having issues with lineup builder not exporting valid DK files for the late swap slate?

• Whacko

If only the Sixers would unleash “The Process” for 30+ minutes….

• cfitz19

Murray/Tatum/Brown out of those three value picks, what two would you choose. Mind you I already have Kyrie on this lineup. Dont know if three celtics is too much on an 11 game slate.

• Cotycron30

Every time the unleash him, he gets hurt and misses the rest of the season.

• lloydjv1

@damionismyname said...

thats what I use QA for so I don’t blow my bankroll on millions of hedge lineups. at least if you hedge and lose its only a quarter but if you hit you win a few hundred. Sure you would be pissed that you didn’t hit it big but you built your bankroll for another shot.

Yeah I had that happen back in Feb. Took 2nd in a QA and in the 3 dollar my score would have banked me 10K. Seems to be a once in a lifetime thing.

• JNZ

@thedkexperience said...

Me and every other Sixers fan right now.

The wait is almost over fam

• thedkexperience

@Whacko said...

If only the Sixers would unleash “The Process” for 30+ minutes….

Pretty sure this is what 30 minutes of Embiid looks like.

• lloydjv1

@Whacko said...

The Process

Yes. I did put him in one LU tonight just to see what his production will do in limited minutes.

• bigkino217

anyone rolling the dice on ghostface ilya?

• queensfinest

im prob going with lamb over gay. i have $4300 left for my utility spot. donovan mitchell is $3900 so im thinking he could be my best option. thoughts?

• frugal

@bigkino217 said...

anyone rolling the dice on ghostface ilya?

Who? Ghostface Drillah is one of Dirk’s nicknames.

• thedkexperience

@lloydjv1 said...

Yes. I did put him in one LU tonight just to see what his production will do in limited minutes.

If he plays 20 minutes I think a conservative estimate is 18 points, 9 rebounds, 2 blocks and 2 assists.

No … really. That’s not even a joke.

Don’t stare directly at Embiid. He’s basically Thanos at this point.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler