7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dominicanpapi

@dominicanpapi said...

How close to the mark are the GPP ownership projections on the Premium site?

Edit: 1st day using it, so I thought I’d ask. The ownership percentages on Lamb is a bit scary.

Like another poster said, this is about the time I start second guessing my picks. Lamb is a popular pick b/c of the price and the minutes but as a tournament player I’m thinking about pivoting for three reasons:

1. High ownership level. If he stinks, I go down with the other 50% of the field or whatever it would end up being. If he stinks and I pivot, I’m ahead of the pack.

2. Bradley is an elite defender, Kemba hasn’t done that great w/out Batum in the lineup so if SVG decides to stick Bradley on Lamb…

3. Charlotte’s got the 2nd lowest implied total on an 11 game slate. I think if this were a 5-6 game slate, Lamb might just be a plug and play in GPPs, but there’s so many other value plays at the 3.

Or this could just blow up in my face.

• dgballer

@frugal said...

Who? Ghostface Drillah is one of Dirk’s nicknames.

What’s your take on Dirk tonight. On Yahoo only $17 with 30+ points upside?

• sidislike

@bigkino217 said...

anyone rolling the dice on ghostface ilya?

I thought about it but he’s not that inexpensive on DK

• Adamx799

I think it depends on how Boston approaches abc. Best guess is Tatum guards ABC….could get the rookie in foul trouble fast….

• DraftkENG

A lot of value plays on the slate. Taking the stars / scrubs strategy tonight: I’ve got Dejounte Murray, Jaylen Brown, P.J Tucker, Thon Maker locked in for the value core, Giannis and Dame Dolla locked in as my stars. Good luck tonight everyone!

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@dominicanpapi said...

Like another poster said, this is about the time I start second guessing my picks. Lamb is a popular pick b/c of the price and the minutes but as a tournament player I’m thinking about pivoting for three reasons:

1. High ownership level. If he stinks, I go down with the other 50% of the field or whatever it would end up being. If he stinks and I pivot, I’m ahead of the pack.

2. Bradley is an elite defender, Kemba hasn’t done that great w/out Batum in the lineup so if SVG decides to stick Bradley on Lamb…

3. Charlotte’s got the 2nd lowest implied total on an 11 game slate. I think if this were a 5-6 game slate, Lamb might just be a plug and play in GPPs, but there’s so many other value plays at the 3.

Or this could just blow up in my face.

It’s an 11 game slate… no one will be 50% owned.

In NBA, you can fade expensive chalk (last night I scored 324 without Lebron on FD)… but if you fade dirt cheap chalk I hope you have a back up plan.

Lamb has shown himself to be over 1pt/min fantasy player in the past. He also doesn’t have to score since he gets a lot of his points from rebounding.

There are other value plays tonight though so don’t feel like you have to play Lamb. Just don’t fade on ownership.

• Jeremy2160

What do people think about millsap tonight? I like him in tournaments but my only concern is minuets with how crowded the backcourt is there

• DirkDigglerz

common Marquess Chris give me a 40 burger tonight

• bigkino217

@frugal said...

Who? Ghostface Drillah is one of Dirk’s nicknames.

haha ilyasova

• gillio

@DirkDigglerz said...

common Marquess Chris give me a 40 burger tonight

I think he’s got 35-40 in him tonight. I have a lot of him

• IronMonkey415

Taj Gibson going all Ray Allen on us this year?

Have him in a lineup, WHY NOT!!!!!

• krafka10

Will Dwayne bacon play much tonight?

• gillio

Dejounte Murray under 10% ?

• mr_papageorgio

Any ideas on Lance Stephenson minutes?

• frugal

@dgballer said...

What’s your take on Dirk tonight. On Yahoo only $17 with 30+ points upside?

Dirk is going to have nights where he continues to defy father time. His shot looked great in preseason. 30 upside is certainly there…that said, while the Mavs may be pretty bad this year the Hawks will likely be worse. I feel Dallas should be able to win this one easily and Dirk would be the first person to sacrifice minutes as Dallas will look to give younger guys run at every opportunity. Then again, home opener…

• Ibleedblue1

I may have the chalkiest LU tonight, but damn it feels good its gonna reach 340 points.

• Sauced

Considering James Ennis III @ $3200 on dk as a tournament play, hoping for 20+ minutes out of him, thoughts anyone?

• dbullsfan

i feel like we are going to look back and say hey why didnt we even consider Schroder against Yogi Ferrell with no Millsap and no Howard. His usage is going to be stupid high. I get its a low point total but he could score 30 real life points tonight.

• 7klub06

@queensfinest said...

im prob going with lamb over gay. i have $4300 left for my utility spot. donovan mitchell is $3900 so im thinking he could be my best option. thoughts?

I’m on him

• DirkDigglerz

DK observation Avery Bradley, Ish Smith, Otto Porter, James Johnson are pretty cheap

• gillio

Kyrie-Whiteside or Vucevic-KAT

• gde684

Little confused by Dennis smith jr 55% FD ownership projection. Not that he’s a bad play but that seems like way too high with an 11 game slate. Am I about to ruin my night by not having him? Is the projection too high? Only doing 10 lineups and I’m mostly on lillard/wall/Rubio with a little bit of Lin and Murray but after looking at those projections I’m not sure how to feel

• monarch

Nobody is talking about Wall.

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@monarch said...

Nobody is talking about Wall.

my up to lock decision right now is basically Murray/Harden or Wall/”(player-popup #jaylen-brown)Jaylen Brown”:/players/jaylen-brown-35181

love Wall… on FD he’ll be low owned just because everyone wants ABC and Lillard.

• HawksFan12

Rubio or Kyrie in gpp?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler