7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@gde684 said...

Little confused by Dennis smith jr 55% FD ownership projection. Not that he’s a bad play but that seems like way too high with an 11 game slate. Am I about to ruin my night by not having him? Is the projection too high? Only doing 10 lineups and I’m mostly on lillard/wall/Rubio with a little bit of Lin and Murray but after looking at those projections I’m not sure how to feel

After I read your post, I’m like why haven’t I used this guy in any of my DK lineups, then. I saw he’s close to 7k, which is pretty expensive for a rookie point guard, especially one on the mavericks. Even if he’s going to get mid 30s run.

Anyway, I don’t know his FD price, yet I would think if he’s a near min price player on FD and he’s going to be that highly owned, that it might be wise to at least grab a few shares, if not more.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Nobody is talking about Wall.

Nobody is talking about a lot of good plays, it’s an 11 game slate, lots of players not going to be talked about. Which could be a good thing 4u.

• mr_papageorgio

@Njsum1 said...

Nobody is talking about a lot of good plays, it’s an 11 game slate, lots of players not going to be talked about. Which could be a good thing 4u.

I just realized that and he’s now in my LU.

• lloydjv1

@Njsum1 said...

After I read your post, I’m like why haven’t I used this guy in any of my DK lineups, then. I saw he’s close to 7k, which is pretty expensive for a rookie point guard, especially one on the mavericks. Even if he’s going to get mid 30s run.

Anyway, I don’t know his FD price, yet I would think if he’s a near min price player on FD and he’s going to be that highly owned, that it might be wise to at least grab a few shares, if not more.

Here in DFW they rave about DSJ and think he’s going to be the next Dirk. I haven’t seen it in preseason, but maybe that was the plan to unleash him during the regular season and let him run the floor. I don;t see him going off for 40+ FPS but he may have the upside given all the stars align.

• Whacko

Fry up some BACON…:) yes?

• Adamx799

Anybody like Kyle Anderson or bogdonavich playing his old team?

• draggin49

I’m stuck on gpps for DK
    There’s so much value it makes me a bit nervous about not playing harden (with no cp3) or Giannis vs Boston.

Anyone pairing them for gpp or are most people picking one or the other ?

• Njsum1

@gde684 said...

Little confused by Dennis smith jr 55% FD ownership projection. Not that he’s a bad play but that seems like way too high with an 11 game slate. Am I about to ruin my night by not having him? Is the projection too high? Only doing 10 lineups and I’m mostly on lillard/wall/Rubio with a little bit of Lin and Murray but after looking at those projections I’m not sure how to feel

I don’t play on FD, yet I looked up his price for you. Seems pretty cheap for a PG whos gonna see run in the low to mid 30s going up against Schroeder. I generally have a rule in DFS, and that’s I don’t fade popular value plays. I’m not saying I like Smith Jr or not, yet you should probably own some from a strategy standpoint, and if you don’t like him then underweight him. Yet if he’s truly going to be 55% owned I personally would not full fade him regardless of what I felt would happen UNLESS there is a similar player at his position for a similar price that is in as good a spot.

• DirkDigglerz

• hcassidy

a harrison will go off

• gillio

Okay I can’t ignore Vucevic’s history agasint the heat, bro routinely gets between 40-50 agasint them and he’s only 7400. YES PLEASE.

• FromEuropeWithLove

Prince or Lamb on FD?

• MrPerfekt7

Ha ZBo out cause of oral surgery

• MrPerfekt7

No talk of Johnathan Simmons or De’Aron Fox

• Mscanlon31

I don’t think I can pass lamb up

• DirkDigglerz

Willie Cauely STein is interesting pace up game with No Z BO

• LarryLegend33

@7klub06 said...

Ha ZBo out cause of oral surgery

And to think, Houston save Nene last night for him

• LarryLegend33

@SeanGrandePBP

Marcus Smart will start in Gordon Hayward spot tonight, for whatever that’s worth right now.

• dominicanpapi

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t play on FD, yet I looked up his price for you. Seems pretty cheap for a PG whos gonna see run in the low to mid 30s going up against Schroeder. I generally have a rule in DFS, and that’s I don’t fade popular value plays. I’m not saying I like Smith Jr or not, yet you should probably own some from a strategy standpoint, and if you don’t like him then underweight him. Yet if he’s truly going to be 55% owned I personally would not full fade him regardless of what I felt would happen UNLESS there is a similar player at his position for a similar price that is in as good a spot.

Collison, $600 more on fanduel.

• dopeismarcus

Great I already had Marcus smart now here comes the chalk

• gillio

Mitchell a great pivot off brown tonight

• gillio

@LarryLegend33 said...

Marcus Smart will start in Gordon Hayward spot tonight, for whatever that’s worth right now.

I think this actually hurts him. Way less usage with the starters and won’t get as many boards I feel

• futoo

Smart loses usage then no?

• dcsports21

Core tonight for FD

Lillard, J Brown, Harden, Lamb, Aldridge, Simmons, M Turner

• gillio

I’m gonna go Mitchell over Brown tonight. I’ve been on brown all day until now. Bucks have a better defense than the cavs and I don’t think brown will get 20+ points against tonight.. Mitchell on the other hand will be the main man off the bench and have huge usage. He owned the preseason and contributes in every single category. Will come at severely less ownership than brown. This is the type of move that wins you good money.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).