7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mf831

Feeling that Chris Paul will sit, and with the rockets only playing 7 or 8 players (guessing), harden will have his best game ever. I think he’s gonna score 65 actual points maybe more 😎

• dcsports21

@gillio said...

I’m gonna go Mitchell over Brown tonight. I’ve been on brown all day until now. Bucks have a better defense than the cavs and I don’t think brown will get 20+ points against tonight.. Mitchell on the other hand will be the main man off the bench and have huge usage. He owned the preseason and contributes in every single category. Will come at severely less ownership than brown. This is the type of move that wins you good money.

Brown threw up 23 shots last night. Dude looks explosive and will grab 5+ boards and get you a steal or two. I. Riding him again at a super discounted price on FD

• gillio

@mf831 said...

Feeling that Chris Paul will sit, and with the rockets only playing 7 or 8 players (guessing), harden will have his best game ever. I think he’s gonna score 65 actual points maybe more 😎

Can I get whatever you’re smoking?

• MandatoryKO

is anyone paying up for C?

• LarryLegend33

@gillio said...

I think this actually hurts him. Way less usage with the starters and won’t get as many boards I feel

They will stagger the lineup, but he will probably get a few more minutes and a little less usage. Starting him is probably neutral IMO.

• dcsports21

@MandatoryKO said...

In some lineups. Turner, Vucevic and got Whiteside in one

• gillio

Brown will not be in the winning lineup tonight

• 7klub06

James Johnson a go or no go for LUs he keep poppin up in my LU builder

• chrislamb92

RG Overall Ranking

Been wanting to start writing my thought on NBA for a long time and finally did for tonight’s slate. Writeup can be found here:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/chalk-talk-10-18-2123997

It’s only focused on DK and I play almost exclusively GPPs. Any feedback is appreciated.

(Also, if any RG admin is reading this, I know the ownership data is premium content, so I did not include ownership percentages. If this is still too much premium info to be posting, let me know and I will change the format moving forward)

• 7klub06

@MandatoryKO said...

Only C I will pay for is Horford

• bigkino217

@futoo said...

Smart loses usage then no?

eh technically he started the 2nd half yesterday for hayward and scored the majority of his points in the 2nd half

• gillio

@chrislamb92 said...

Been wanting to start writing my thought on NBA for a long time and finally did for tonight’s slate. Writeup can be found here:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/chalk-talk-10-18-2123997

It’s only focused on DK and I play almost exclusively GPPs. Any feedback is appreciated.

(Also, if any RG admin is reading this, I know the ownership data is premium content, so I did not include ownership percentages. If this is still too much premium info to be posting, let me know and I will change the format moving forward)

Great article man! Your point about James Harden is making me switch from lillard to him!

• dcsports21

@gillio said...

Brown will not be in the winning lineup tonight

And whys that? He’s going to play 35+ mins and get plenty of looks. At $3,700 hard to find similar value at SG

Give us one player that WILL be in the winning lineup…

• queensfinest

who is the best option for my utility spot $4300 or under?

• bigkino217

@dcsports21 said...

And whys that? He’s going to play 35+ mins and get plenty of looks. At $3,700 hard to find si liar value at SG

ha its pretty easy to say someone won’t be in the winning lineup in an 11 game slate. chances are one random dude at jaylen’s price can outscore him.

• gillio

@dcsports21 said...

And whys that? He’s going to play 35+ mins and get plenty of looks. At $3,700 hard to find similar value at SG

Harden

• gillio

@bigkino217 said...

ha its pretty easy to say someone won’t be in the winning lineup in an 11 game slate. chances are one random dude at jaylen’s price can outscore him.

Mitchell

• bjacksonibew

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Devin Booker tonight? Is be going to be limited at all?

• Dainfamusgc

Have 5500 on dk, should I go with Gordon, turner or g Hill?

Also fading dame and ABC went with harden and Whiteside

• DirkDigglerz

Did you see what Lebron did to the Celtics? I’m not gonna fade Giannis :)

• odeethedon

Waiters or Stephenson for DK GPP? Stephenson has the better matchup but Waiters has more upside to me this is the only part of my lineup I’m stuck on

• BerkeleyBoss

What site do people use to track injuries? There was one that I used all of last season, but I can’t remember what it was!

• Youngbandit09

Thoughts on Ryan Anderson ?

• odeethedon

@BerkeleyBoss said...

What site do people use to track injuries? There was one that I used all of last season, but I can’t remember what it was!

www.basketballmonster.com

• Kamais_Ookin

@BerkeleyBoss said...

https://basketballmonster.com/playernews.aspx

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler