7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thedkexperience

@sports667 said...

Anybody know projected minutes for the 76ers tonight? Obviously Embiid will not get that many minutes. But what about Simmons? He could have a big game if he gets 30 minutes.

These are my projections. Please note that I am a Sixer junkie.

PG- Simmons 30/34
    SG – Bayless 20/24
    SF – JJ 28/32
    PF – Cov 26/30
    C – Embiid 14/22 (it has been reported that he is on a minutes limit of 14. They will absolutely NOT pull him out right at 14. Consider 14 the minimum and 18 to 22 the ceiling)

Bench

Dario – 24/26
    Fultz – 24/26

TJ will get some amount of unprojectable minutes and so will Amir. Everyone else is a pure dart throw who you are risking a zero.

• Richebee

Any love for DeAngelo Russell? I keep landing on him

• Dfspacman

Howard, Drummond, Gobert or WHiteside?

• Dkarps16

Some quick observations at first glance:

- Impossible to fade Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum at those price points in either cash games or GPPs. – With C.J. McCollum out, I have trouble paying up to $10,400 on DK for Damian Lillard. Without C.J. for the last two games of last season, Evan Turner had 16/3/7 in 29 mins and then 6/4/3 in 23 mins… as much as I hate rostering him, he might be in a good spot against the up-tempo Suns in what should be a close game according to Vegas. – I’m not a Nets fan, but I watched a ton of their games last season (I live in CT) and they LOVE to push the tempo with their young roster. I suspect that a ton of people will be on him, but D’Angelo Russell could be a great tournament play. From what he showed this preseason, he is comfortable as the go-to scorer. On the other side, Myles Turner should eat against a Nets team that got dominated on the inside all of last season (30 and 15 is not out of the question in my opinion).

That’s it for now! Happy researching, guys!

• thedkexperience

@gillio said...

Nene was one of the worst plays, why would he even cross your mind? If you looked last year he got multiple DNP-CD agasint the warriors. He shouldnt have been on any radars last night

Because the only guy I personally know who has taken down multiple 25k 1st prizes in GPPs decided to give me him as a tip. Haha.

It happens. I’ll take solace that I made good picks everywhere else and move on.

• Dfspacman

Any love for preseason ballers Ish Smith, Mitchell(Utah), Gordon, Drummond etc

• colb24

any idea on Milsap situation, with my cash DK lineup its between him and booker I keep coming too when I shuffle around. I’m pretty balanced for tonight’s slate.

• thedkexperience

@Conley85 said...

Do we have a good read on expected mins in Philly in the backcourt? Fultz hasn’t looked great and Bayless can fill up the scoring line quick given the mins. Like his price. Or Do we just see a lot of a bigger lineups with Simmons playing PG – does that even affect Bayless who can play off ball?

Thoughts?

Simmons is the point guard. This is 100% a fact. 95% of his 30 to 34 minutes will have him as the lead guard.

Fultz is also, absolutely the back up point guard AND back to off guard. If he’s in with Simmons he’ll be at the 2. If he’s alone he’ll be the lead guard UNLESS TJ is also with him. TJ is more of an issue for Fultz’s value than Simmons.

Regardless Fultz will get 24+ minutes easily.

Also note that I’m playing zero Sixers. I hate the pricing with Simmons and Embiid above 7k.

• emnj69

love me some booker

• colb24

@emnj69 said...

love me some booker

you like him over milsap …I already have Chriss in my lineup .

• thedkexperience

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m thinking Simmons is going to get between 25-28 minutes. If he’s playing the 4, I really like his matchup vs. Jason Smith unless Brooks goes ahead and starts Oubre instead.

Simmons plays the 4 on D and the 1 on offense. If they guard him with Jason Smith, Smith will be off the floor within minutes.

Simmons gets defenders into foul trouble at an insanely fast rate. I’m not playing anyone who guards him any time soon.

• IronMonkey415

Looks like a Dame, Irving, Giannis and Jokic day for me on FD GPP.
    Should be exciting.

• Adamx799

Does jokic stay outta foul trouble tonight…thoughts on gobert…?

• thedkexperience

@fanturds said...

I have only been half following….are Embid and Simmons on a pitch count?

yeah, I would be excited if I was a Sixers fan too.

Embiid yes, Simmons no.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m thinking Simmons is going to get between 25-28 minutes. If he’s playing the 4, I really like his matchup vs. Jason Smith unless Brooks goes ahead and starts Oubre instead.

As mentioned above Simmons is a good play if he gets the minutes, as he’s priced as a player who needs at least 32 minutes to potentially hit GPP value on DK.

Since the minutes are uncertain I may use him in 1 maybe 2 out of 20 lineups since I have no clue where the minutes will be.

• thedkexperience

@Njsum1 said...

As mentioned above Simmons is a good play if he gets the minutes, as he’s priced as a player who needs at least 32 minutes to potentially hit GPP value on DK.

Since the minutes are uncertain I may use him in 1 maybe 2 out of 20 lineups since I have no clue where the minutes will be.

You can lock in Simmons minutes at 30+. He’s a full go. If he was 6000 I’d have 100% exposure. At 7100 it’s a bit pricey.

12-9-7 is about what he’ll end up with. He’s an AWFUL shooter but can get to the rack any time he wants, an UNBELIEVABLE passer and a FANTASTIC rebounder. A 10-10-10 line is in play every night but he’s gonna lead the team in minutes tonight. There’s not even a question in my mind about it.

• frugal

@Dfspacman said...

Any love for preseason ballers Ish Smith, Mitchell(Utah), Gordon, Drummond etc

Love Drummond tonight. At PG DET is going to be just like it was when Jackson was healthy last year, 1 or the other is going to have a good night but not both and it will be tough to tell which. If Jackson was out I’d be 100% on Ish. I have a little exposure to Gordon but don’t really like the James Johnson matchup who I assume would be subbed in if Gordon starts going off. I like Vuc better here as he tends to play very well against Whiteside (and cheaper on Yahoo). Hesitant to roster Mitchell with so many value starters tonight but will definitely be paying attention to to their rotation and his minutes.

• gillio

Eat the Tatum and Brown chalk tonight. It’ll taste so good

• Ndepompei

@thedkexperience said...

You can lock in Simmons minutes at 30+. He’s a full go. If he was 6000 I’d have 100% exposure. At 7100 it’s a bit pricey.

12-9-7 is about what he’ll end up with. He’s an AWFUL shooter but can get to the rack any time he wants, an UNBELIEVABLE passer and a FANTASTIC rebounder. A 10-10-10 line is in play every night but he’s gonna lead the team in minutes tonight. There’s not even a question in my mind about it.

really glad this is the ESPN game tonight…I’m excited for it couldn’t imagine how pumped i’d be if i were a sixers fan

• MrPerfekt7

Feeling a sneaky Gasol/Conley stack.
    But that Brown/Tatum is gonna be supper chalky tho. Also liking D Smith Jr thoughts on him?

• CAMFAN11

No late slates or turbos???

• sports667

@thedkexperience said...

These are my projections. Please note that I am a Sixer junkie.

PG- Simmons 30/34
    SG – Bayless 20/24
    SF – JJ 28/32
    PF – Cov 26/30
    C – Embiid 14/22 (it has been reported that he is on a minutes limit of 14. They will absolutely NOT pull him out right at 14. Consider 14 the minimum and 18 to 22 the ceiling)

Bench

Dario – 24/26
    Fultz – 24/26

TJ will get some amount of unprojectable minutes and so will Amir. Everyone else is a pure dart throw who you are risking a zero.

Appreciate the reply.

• MrPerfekt7

DK only running just one main slate? No turbo or late night?

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Loving a Nurkic pivot from Jokic on FD. Jokic is $8,700 which is still pretty far underpriced, but Nurkic is in a great spot to match production at $1,200 cheaper especially with CJ out.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Last night I locked in Tatum/”(player-popup #p-j-tucker)PJ Tucker”:/players/p-j-tucker-13947 at SF on FD and today I’m locking in Lamb and will either pair him with Tatum or Taurean Prince.

Soooooo many great options at C today… I’ll be deciding on Gobert and Myles Turner all day.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).