7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thetitanlb

@roach62 said...

he was cheap ish..played lights out compared to last season, during the preseason..toned down his foul issues…was averaging over 20 minutes a game last season..

Len ruled out..old man Chandler cant play big minutes..Portland blows against bigs/inside…

i mean..how many more reasons do you need to consider him? not saying he was a lock…but yes he had everything pointing his way…and i had him before looking at any of the touts

Exactly what this guy says. All signs pointed to Chriss playing 30-35 minutes. Throw in this being the highest over under on the whole slate and he had a great price

• TNYooper

Thought they were done treating Chriss with the kids gloves after his strong finish last year. I remember this was an issue last year too until about the last month when coach was forced to play him after shutting down the vets. Phoenix is a fast paced team that’s nice to target in DFS contests but their coach makes it risky to focus on anyone other than players challenging their Swiss D.

• Dfspacman

Napier decent value

• jessedio

@thetitanlb said...

Lol what? Do you even know what your talking about?

I’ve seen him play. He’s a gpp dart. When did Chriss become a thing?

• sox9

Earl Watson, yeah Earl Watson—what a joke for a coach. Suns now down 22, and McCollum not even playing. Fukcing idiot

• KindGuy

I know it’s early but damn it looks like the Suns are gonna be terrible again this year. How was Portland only a 2.5 favorite?

• sox9

@Dfspacman said...

Napier decent value

Obviously the better play. I considered w/McCollum out but did not pull the trigger. Figured at PG Lillard would get the extra run.

• JahMahn

@sox9 said...

Earl Watson obviously feels the kid did not earn the right for any time

no no no….either this is matchup based, or i need more insight bc he showed nothing but potential after the break and thru preseason…

• Kamais_Ookin

@sox9 said...

Earl Watson, yeah Earl Watson—what a joke for a coach. Suns now down 22, and McCollum not even playing. Fukcing idiot

Lillard almost 32pts after first half. Not bad at all.

Edit: didn’t mean to quote

• thetitanlb

@jessedio said...

I’ve seen him play. He’s a gpp dart. When did Chriss become a thing?

Imma guess you don’t watch many games. Chriss was great the last third of the year. Was good in the preseason as well. Also everyone was thinking he was 100% sure to start. No one knew about this random coming off the bench.

It’s no wonder the Suns are down 25…

• sidislike

It should be legal to kill coaches who out of the blue decide to only play a guy 3 minutes. Sic semper tyrannis

• sox9

Phoenix down 25 at half. Maybe if they had a fukcing inside presence. Chandler working out well w/ 4 points. Stick to that game plan Watson you fucking idiot

• sox9

Nice job coaching in front of the home crowd you moron

• sox9

How the hell did this guy get a 3-year contract to coach?

• TheBracePhilosophy

Any chance chriss gets minutes in the blowout

• thetitanlb

Throw in Watson playing Jackson 22 first half minutes when dude is 3-9. Warren 20 first half minutes and is 1-6. So sure don’t give Chriss any burn…

It’s not wonder they are down 25. Looks like Watson is drunk or some crap.

Hell Bender even got more burn than Chriss

• Dfspacman

Watson wants Chriss to hit and exceed value in garbage time, that’s why he isn’t playing him now

• RogueGrinder

Think chriss is being punished for something?

• KindGuy

Dang, I really need more from George Hill.

• jessedio

@thetitanlb said...

Imma guess you don’t watch many games. Chriss was great the last third of the year. Was good in the preseason as well. Also everyone was thinking he was 100% sure to start. No one knew about this random coming off the bench.

It’s no wonder the Suns are down 25…

I just checked projections for tonight. Chris’s was projected for around 22 DK points at 5.1k. Yeah, I don’t get the play for security. Gpp sure.

• zpa1989

suns only with 35 at the half? lillard night over? damn….

• sox9

Looks like it will take at least 350 on FD to cash in a Double-up tonight.

• paulmeloruss

I did, apparently him and the rest of the team flew back to Denver at half time hah

• roach62

1 more bucket Rubio..you can do it..lol

• fanturds

meanwhile, Gobert completely overpriced at 8,8 on DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).