7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• windsorpg

Think a stars and scrubs approach might finally take down a gpp tonight.

• tmarohl

@Ndepompei said...

The seige does

I like him for the late slate

• gillio

@windsorpg said...

Wonder how many times people have said that. And it didn’t workout

• thedkexperience

@gillio said...

Yeah well you played Nene last night.

No I’m kidding

Yeah I’ve been toying with stars and scrubs but I think a lot of the 5-8k players have some real upside today. Stars and scrubs rarely works and I’m not using that approach tonight

Hahaha. I already sent a text to my buddy busting him up about the Nene pick.

But yeah, I deserve that.

As for the mid priced guys, if I had to pinpoint my main weakness in basketball DFS it’s probably that I’m often ok with 30 from them. I’m really trying to not put a single guy in any GPP LU this year on a full slate that’s above 5k and not projected for 30.

No more 5x. It’s 6x or bust baby!

• StitchJones

Liking Avery Bradley for a cheap play that could get 7 or 8x.

• windsorpg

@gillio said...

Wonder how many times people have said that. And it didn’t workout

I hardly ever do it. But the value tonight seems to good to me tonight.

Think a handful of these guys in the 3-4K range could go 7x easily.

• Ibleedblue1

Sacramento or should I say Kentucky Wildcat West, has no one. De’Aaron Fox could see a lot of time at the 2 tonight guarded by Harden…. thats my sneaky GPP play for the evening.

• jwq14

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Sacramento or should I say Kentucky Wildcat West, has no one. De’Aaron Fox could see a lot of time at the 2 tonight guarded by Harden…. thats my sneaky GPP play for the evening.

UK fan here myself but I would consider the Suns to be the Wildcat West lol

• frugal

@windsorpg said...

Pricing is soft on Yahoo right now, feel very confident in a stars and scrubs approach tonight.

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

SG is the easiest tonight…. just plug in Jaylen Brown and Avery Bradley and move on.

Bradley will crush his 5300 price tag and will play crazy heavy minutes since thats what SVG does.

• cfitz19

Is Jokic too expensive at $9,100? I mean the kid could bust out for 60-70 Dk points or drop a 25-30 Dk game. He is also the definite starter this year. Thoughts?

• Whacko

12 hours from now this thread is going to be so tilted…

I’m going Single Bullet to the head tonight….

• dbullsfan

@Ndepompei said...

The seige does

that’s not a bad guy to be aligned with in terms of thoughts/plays.

• NarrowJ

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Bradley will crush his 5300 price tag and will play crazy heavy minutes since thats what SVG does.

Really? Maybe it’s just me, but SVG was a mf’r last year. Don’t have really any fond memories of drafting Pistons between the Reggie/Ish PG madness, trying to figure out which forward wasn’t in the dog house Morris/Leuer/Harris, and the limiting Drummond to 25 mins randomly.

• bigkino217

@cfitz19 said...

Is Jokic too expensive at $9,100? I mean the kid could bust out for 60-70 Dk points or drop a 25-30 Dk game. He is also the definite starter this year. Thoughts?

he was costing north of 10k late last year. not a good matchup today though.

• jwq14

As long as no one elses foot falls off tonight we will be good!

• dbullsfan

@cfitz19 said...

I don’t have many steadfast rules/locks. Not playing whoever is facing Gobert is one of them though. Not even Jokic, I’ll hope for a bad game and get him at lower ownership next time out. This goes back to what Seth said, a lot of newbies that don’t know a lot about NBA or DFS will look at his numbers from last year and just lock him in but don’t try to get cute when you don’t need to be, avoid the matchup.

• yisman

This might’ve been mentioned already, but DK is having a freeroll for anyone who used Gordon Hayward last night.

They credited a ticket to the accounts and they will be auto-redeemed when the contest is created.

• dbullsfan

@Ibleedblue1 said...

I hate that Buddy Hield is so awful or I would love him tonight, Hield is like a extreme poor man’s Klay who Harden just covered last night. He is a shooter so he could pop and go 8-14 from behind the arc but I’ll take my chances fading him and going elsewhere.

• Ndepompei

@dbullsfan said...

that’s not a bad guy to be aligned with in terms of thoughts/plays.

Not bad at all

• dbullsfan

@yisman said...

This might’ve been mentioned already, but DK is having a freeroll for anyone who used Gordon Hayward last night.

They credited a ticket to the accounts and they will be auto-redeemed when the contest is created.

so only for Hayward users? that kinda sucks. I get wanting to draw back in any new players that got burned but they should include everyone that played last night, that being said it is better than nothing and a good gesture from DK.

• drfill

I was wondering why I got that freeroll…!!

Luckily I still cashed with Hayward ;)

• Jeddy3

Really hope Monk can get some run tonight.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Ndepompei said...

The seige does

Intriguing play/thought, then again the Siege faded LeBron last night.

• cfitz19

Thanks @dbullsfan, good luck tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler