7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at San Antonio ( -2 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• 7klub06

@ELopez432 said...

Thaddeus Young @ 5700 with no Teague nor PG13?

Yea he is in a good spot

• yisman

@drfill said...

I was wondering why I got that freeroll…!!

Luckily I still cashed with Hayward ;)

I had two lineups with him.

One got 243.5 and one got 240.75 so not nearly good enough

maybe I can cash in this freeroll

• osuryanf

Dennis Smith is entirely too cheap on Fanduel.

• icemanyeee

i have a customer appreciation freeroll, is that the one?

• Ndepompei

@sochoice said...

Intriguing play/thought, then again the Siege faded LeBron last night.

He did have the disclaimer that connaughton was a crazy play but said he liked it

• lloydjv1

Thoughts on De Marre Carroll?

• jg005

Any love for John Wall. Gonna stack wiz tonight

• yisman

@icemanyeee said...

i have a customer appreciation freeroll, is that the one?

Yes.

• JNZ

Anyone liking Gortat on FD? With Embiid being limited, Gortat can get a chance to dominate against Okafor

• lloydjv1

@yisman said...

This might’ve been mentioned already, but DK is having a freeroll for anyone who used Gordon Hayward last night.

They credited a ticket to the accounts and they will be auto-redeemed when the contest is created.

I didn’t get the email or memo on that one. I had Hayward in like 4 LU’s.

• mbunner23

Don’t play anyone against Gobert. Lock and load Brown and Tatum, don’t matter how highly owned they are, you’re throwing away easy pts even in gpp. I’ll be paying up for ABC or Lillard tonight. Not sure which one yet.

• Jeddy3

^^Both

• barko15

I think based on usage and price kyrie is also a nearly free square tn. I was thinking of playing napier bc of the cj injury. Napier is the backup pg and will probably get 10 min run at SG. Looking at 25-30 min I think he can crush value.

• lloydjv1

Got the ticket but Can’t seem to redeem it.

• mbunner23

Last season with CJ off the court. Lillard’s usage went from 27 to 34. Add in a fast paced game and he looks like a lock.

• monarch

I think Smart is the play. Brown and Tatum just had the game of their lives, blowing by the likes of defensive juggernauts D Wade, Lebron and K Love then probably had their phones blowing up all night when they landed late on Boston. Now they have to deal with ABC, Brogdon and Middleton at a much slower pace. I think they are excellent cash plays but I think balance wins a GPP tonight.

• yisman

no one got e-mailed

they credited a ticket

it will be auto-redeemed to the contest once it’s created

• yisman

Bobby Portis suspended 8 games.

• frugal

Trying to decide if I want to throw Davis in a lineup. Typically don’t like to target Memphis, but no way Gasol can contain both him and Cousins and Memphis is supposed to try and push the tempo this season.

• dbullsfan

@Ndepompei said...

He did have the disclaimer that connaughton was a crazy play but said he liked it

he is 3K for a reason but has been getting a lot of run in the preseason and is a good shooter against a team that doesnt really like to guard the 3.

• cbsharpe

@frugal said...

Trying to decide if I want to throw Davis in a lineup. Typically don’t like to target Memphis, but no way Gasol can contain both him and Cousins and Memphis is supposed to try and push the tempo this season.

I’d rather target Boogie instead Davis…my opinion of course…

• lloydjv1

@yisman said...

no one got e-mailed

they credited a ticket

it will be auto-redeemed to the contest once it’s created

Thanks.

• mbunner23

Jeremy Lamb for cash? No MGK or Batum. 5,700 on dk.

• NarrowJ

Everybody seems to be looking at stars & scrubs lineups where you go down to the 3k-4k range and grab a few of those guys that’ll score about 25 FP and then fill the other few spots with 8k-10k guys who will give you somewhere in between 40 and 60 FP. So, I think my approach is going to be trying to find 8 guys in the 5k-8k range who can top out around 45-50. Myles Turner is a good example of a guy who is mid 7k and could score 50 FP. Idk, I just feel like the min salary plays people are talking about Connaughton, Bacon, Baynes are very unlikely to break 30 FP.

• gillio

@mbunner23 said...

Don’t play anyone against Gobert. Lock and load Brown and Tatum, don’t matter how highly owned they are, you’re throwing away easy pts even in gpp. I’ll be paying up for ABC or Lillard tonight. Not sure which one yet.

Lillard wrecks the suns, and now no McCollum, I say his floor is 45 in this one

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler