NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 212
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Made some LU’s this morning. Will make a few more tonight after more news comes out.

Either way I’m locking in Embiid, Dame, and Portis.

• Ndepompei

Game stack the late game with a Bobby Portis one off

• Butternutter

Miami starts the season with B2B road games. Who did they piss off?

• S7ubs

For a 3 game slate it’s going to be a crazy one

• Ndepompei

9900 seems like a lot for Lillard on FD

• Theguy49503

does the Bee’s get some time tonight?????? Michael Beasley

• colb24

any thoughts on seth curry? DK?

• superjon

@Ndepompei said...

9900 seems like a lot for Lillard on FD

Who on the Lakers is going to stop him?

• mtdurham

I thought it would be a fun exercise for me tonight to try to build a lineup solely from guys who no one recommends on the forum today.

I see its only a 3 game slate so that may prove challenging (if not impossible) but im going to give it a try to the reasonable best of my abilities.

There may be a few guys i have to play just to fill out a reasonable lineup.

But let’s give it a shot.

Fade the Forum take one! Im like the guy betting the dont pass line in craps LOL!

This is my compromise so i no longer have to get into debates on this board. I will just not play any of the guys you discuss each day. Then i will post my “Fade the Forum” lineup.

If you guys do well my lineup will fail and you can feel proud and good.

But if you guys talk about busts all day youll leave me to default to winning plays!!!

This way the haters can hate and i can still be me without everyone getting so offended everytime i post strategy. Compromise!

• Benf15harp

• Ndepompei

@superjon said...

Who on the Lakers is going to stop him?

Nobody will stop him just have a hard time seeing him get above 55 or so…maybe on a 3 game slate that’s all you need

• Benf15harp

@mtdurham said...

I thought it would be a fun exercise for me tonight to try to build a lineup solely from guys who no one recommends on the forum today.

I see its only a 3 game slate so that may prove challenging (if not impossible) but im going to give it a try to the reasonable best of my abilities.

There may be a few guys i have to play just to fill out a reasonable lineup.

But let’s give it a shot.

Fade the Forum take one! Im like the guy betting the dont pass line in craps LOL!

I recommend dame lonzo rondo wall dragic Simmons McConnell Dunn Payne
    McCollum ingram Kuzma embiid saric portis rolo roco JJ redick lebron nurkic beal Howard j rich mcgruder Kelly o bam whiteside curry Payne Lavine holiday porter jr kcp aminu Jabari kieff McGee wade Fultz rivers hart turner carter jr lance moe layman mahini Jeff Green Beasley

• superjon

@Ndepompei said...

Nobody will stop him just have a hard time seeing him get above 55 or so…maybe on a 3 game slate that’s all you need

Raw points are what matters on short slates.

Look at last night’s 2 game After Hours slate on FD.

DSJ
    Barton
    Milsap

All in the winning line up, and none of them 5x their salary.

I think you’ll be fine if Dame gets at least 45, and we know his ceiling is much higher.

• Footballjedi129

Gonna be tough to not play LAbron against the Blazers. There should be value in Miami again, and I don’t think they limit minutes after a tough loss last night

• underdawgs

Anyone have any guesses for minutes projections for Portland frontcourt? Guy like Zach Collins can be a sneaky double double if he gets 20+ min as backup C and backup PF

• jfitzgan

Just finished reading last night’s thread. Wowza! Reminded me of scene from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest when MacMurphy brought booze and women into the ward after hours. Poor BH starring as Nurse Ratchet and dealing with the carnage in the morning. Anyways, Simmons at $11k on duel is obviously very expensive but I’ll most likely play him based on his upside alone. Don’t see anyone on the bulls slowing him down in any way shape or form.

• Footballjedi129

Draftkings wise, I love Wall at 8,200, seems like a crime being that low

• dominicanpapi

Simmons vs. Chicago last year:

19 pts/11 assists/10 boards/4 blocks
    19 pts/14 assists/17 boards
    32 pts/11 assists//7 boards/1 block/1 steal

He’s the perfect pivot play on this short slate. On Fanduel, he’s $1100 more expensive than Lillard and most folks are going to go to try and stack the late game. I won’t worry too much about ownership since it’s 3 games.

• BUFUu2

@jfitzgan said...

Just finished reading last night’s thread. Wowza! Reminded me of scene from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest when MacMurphy brought booze and women into the ward after hours. Poor BH starring as Nurse Ratchet and dealing with the carnage in the morning. Anyways, Simmons at $11k on duel is obviously very expensive but I’ll most likely play him based on his upside alone. Don’t see anyone on the bulls slowing him down in any way shape or form.

god damn simmons 11k lillard 9900 on fan duel so glad i don’t play fan and only dk anyone know about howard availability

• jessedio

A quick glance on FD and the only value so far is Rondo

• noddy

Stars and scrubs?

• frugal

@jfitzgan said...

Yeah, love Simmons and Embiid tonight as such will have to fade Lebron. Gotta think about that…

• aus1032

@Footballjedi129 said...

Draftkings wise, I love Wall at 8,200, seems like a crime being that low

• Ace15

Welp, dodged the trainwreck that was Kelly O last night. Ben Simmons and Brandon Ingram is where I’m starting tonight

• jessedio

What’s the min distribution with the Lakers. Obviously, Lebron will lead the team in mins but I’m assuming Ingram is prob only other one in mid 30s?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).