• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Washington at Cleveland
    7:30pm Orlando at Miami
    7:30pm New Orleans at Atlanta
    8:00pm Denver at Oklahoma City
    10:00pm LA Clippers at Sacramento

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• stevengoo

Am I missing something or is lebron not on today’s players list for fd.

• Epicsic

So many different players eligible at different positions on DK . Goofying around with lineups and I was able fit 3 centers in.

• Vanco

On DK with the new MPE, looks like you can squeeze in 3 PG’s and even 4 centers if you push it

• patpat1999

I don’t see Lebron on FD either

• XrayPunk

Lebron got traded last night to Milwaukee, that’s why you don’t see him on there.

• ASitar

I’m liking Westy and Kanter tonight. I also like Blake a lot because of his lack of time last night. Cousins the man at C tonight?

• jpoo057

@ASitar said...

I’m liking Westy and Kanter tonight. I also like Blake a lot because of his lack of time last night. Cousins the man at C tonight?

I might just keep fading the late game the rest of the preseason to play it safe.

• deerosa

I haven’t hit the withdrawal button so many times in a span of two weeks, I am going to miss Pre-season NBA :(

The new designations for PF/C will make going for Double/Doubles much more easier.

I have a Nurkic/Jokic/Love/ and whiteside LU that looks enticing.

At least it will mix things up a bit.

• deerosa

@stevengoo said...

They are making FanDuel dummy proof.

It was known he was not playing in any of the remaining Pre-Season games, so Fanduel went ahead and took care of the 3 percent of people who are clueless to DFS.

• dwc1421

@deerosa said...

It was known he was not playing in any of the remaining Pre-Season games, so Fanduel went ahead and took care of the 3 percent of people who are clueless to DFS.

Except lbj is playing tonight. Game is in Columbus not Cleveland

• deerosa

@dwc1421 said...

Except lbj is playing tonight. Game is in Columbus not Cleveland

Understood, FD didn’t put him back in. :(

Play him on DK , 24 minutes of LBJ should be decent.

• CP1

• x2

2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@deerosa said...

Except he is playing tonight. It is clear they DGAF.

• mlapensee

I came so close last night to taking down the NBA Shot GPP. I finished 209th with 230.1. The winner had 247.5. (https://www.fanduel.com/entry/BNKRWKDTA)

I swapped to Jeremy Lin off of Austin Rivers just prior to lock. The difference between Lin and Rivers – 22.1. Ugh.

I’m still not sure why I made the swap. Even though the Clippers hadn’t yet announced they would bench their stars, I figured Rivers would start and play a lot with the injury to Chris Paul. Lesson learned to trust your thought process.

• ndogg78

@deerosa said...

Eventually they will just start making everyone have the same lineup to keep it fair.

• jess701

Ya Milwaukee needs him lol

• jess701

Lebron James traded to Milwaukee great news

• mrmogz

CLE got Tony Snell for LBJ. Man how LBJ’s stock has faded.

• frugal

With Pelicans injuries, couple decent value plays there. Hield likely has the green light to take as many shots as he wants as well. On the flip side, Millsap should dominate again but this game may be over early preventing a huge upside. Rested Clippers starters should destroy the Kings, again no telling how many minutes they’ll need to do it though. Also like both Dragic and Whiteside tonight.

• jess701

Yes love whiteside

• jess701

Dragic can be a hit and run sometimes inconsistent.

• jess701

Gotta have a little c.j. Wilcox in your lineup and that Snell guy

• MRCOOKONUTS

@stevengoo said...

He is actually playing tonight acording to reports.
    He sat out last 3 games but reported he is scheduled to play in preseason finale.

• likaihua

FD has its regular season opening night slate night. Player salary has updated. What are them doing? And no lbj tonight? FD is trying hard to screw up.

• tmoney420420

Is today the first day of no late-swap on DK ?

• frugal

@tmoney420420 said...

Is today the first day of no late-swap on DK ?

Yes, and multi-position players.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).