• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Washington at Cleveland
    7:30pm Orlando at Miami
    7:30pm New Orleans at Atlanta
    8:00pm Denver at Oklahoma City
    10:00pm LA Clippers at Sacramento

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Davidd0726

@fathalpert said...

Hi David, all my sources are linked in my writeups. If you click on the hyperlink, it’ll take you to this Tweet: https://twitter.com/CandaceDBuckner/status/788416424201097216

Thanks for reading.

Thank you much!

So at $4900 on Dk.. do people like Gortat tonight??

• bigfink

@frugal said...

You tell us.

No you tell us your name is frugal.

• frugal

@bigfink said...

No you tell us your name is frugal.

It’s completely based on how the rest of your roster comes together. During the regular season, I tend to build more balanced lineups but on nights when there are cheap guys is good positions, like tonight, it’s pretty easy to fit in at least 1 stud. I already posted the Cousins vs Griffin stats this morning. Take a look and decide. If you think he’ll get the minutes, he’s in a good spot.

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone think Griffin is safe to use for cash games? The late night dnp killed me yesterday.

• awdtalon21

@sotnohc said...

Anyone think Griffin is safe to use for cash games? The late night dnp killed me yesterday.

Me too, and i’m still going to use him again.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

It was just rest for grif. Jesus.

• DubSteve

I think Blake and DJ will get some good run tonight since it’s the last preseason game for the Clips. Not sure about CP3 with that sprained left thumb though

• awdtalon21

Thoughts on Paul Millsap?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Kinda digging no late swap. Have bball practice for my girls team so don’t have ti worry about lineups.

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

It was just rest for grif. Jesus.

Jesus? I understand it was just rest but it’s 100% that hes playing? I dont think anyone other than Doc Rivers can say. Not sure why that was such an outlandish question, esp after u defended spammer jess. Its a message board ffs ;)

• skankinmat

@awdtalon21..I dont like Milsap compared to what else is available at PF tonight. Schroeder and Howard will take usage away from him.

• jess701

I think I will fade westbrook in one lu and fade wall in 1 lu. see were that gets me, have way to much love for vue as center tonight.

• frugal

@sotnohc said...

Jesus? I understand it was just rest but it’s 100% that hes playing? I dont think anyone other than Doc Rivers can say. Not sure why that was such an outlandish question, esp after u defended spammer jess. Its a message board ffs ;)

When a player misses for rest, there is a near 100% chance they will return the next game. Questioning Griffin playing tonight is a clear cut example of recency bias which will kill you in DFS. Now, questioning his minutes is valid especially being preseason against a team the Clippers typically dominate.

• Shane2K

Millsap and Howard are gonna eat that Pelican front court alive

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@sotnohc said...

I didn’t defend anyone. LOL at your post. Too funny. If you think griffin isn’t playing don’t play him. That would be idiotic along with the 30 posts about rather he is or not.

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

When a player misses for rest, there is a near 100% chance they will return the next game. Questioning Griffin playing tonight is a clear cut example of recency bias which will kill you in DFS. Now, questioning his minutes is valid especially being preseason against a team the Clippers typically dominate.

For sure during regular season. Preseason is different though and he is coming off major injury. I do think he will probably play just didnt understand the negative response so I was a bit defensive.

• deerosa

@Maccabi said...

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/18/paul-millsap-car-crash-motorcycle-photos/

LOL, you guys act like he was riding the cycle :)

• Yacht67

Would you rather play gallo or dragic?

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

I didn’t defend anyone. LOL at your post. Too funny. If you think griffin isn’t playing don’t play him. That would be idiotic along with the 30 posts about rather he is or not.

Ok moving on. I invited random speculation my bad.

• MrAmbitious

GMs chose DJ over cousins as the best center in the NBA. Cousins might have a little extra motivation tonight.

• squadgod

Does anyone think ATL will blow out NO today so Millsap and Howard will be riding bench by 2nd half?

• jess701

Dont need anyone to defend me if you dont like so be it dont read it christ you are a crazy get a life my god not here to make little friends lol just here to try and help each other out against the big fish.

• Yombo

cant decide between fading gallo to go get westbrook and ‘punting’ both SF spots or dropping westbrook or wall for gallo? unless you guys have some PFs you like that are on the cheaper end of things – right now I have Blake/Ibaka

i would love to drop wall down but there’s seems to be a lack of consensus in love for dragic, frazier, etc. I also know FD players’ obsessions with John Wall (I’m also a DC fan)

• Dolphins2016

In order who you guys like: Howard, DJ, and Gortat? Im wanna play 2 of the 3.

• jess701

I only faded wall in 1 lu yombo just to try something different it might not work.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).