• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Washington at Cleveland
    7:30pm Orlando at Miami
    7:30pm New Orleans at Atlanta
    8:00pm Denver at Oklahoma City
    10:00pm LA Clippers at Sacramento

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• lanean11

Having a hard time with SG. Seems like everyone is off of Oladipo. I know he hasn’t played the best…just have a weird feeling.

• tonytone1908

@Yombo said...

cant decide between fading gallo to go get westbrook and ‘punting’ both SF spots or dropping westbrook or wall for gallo? unless you guys have some PFs you like that are on the cheaper end of things – right now I have Blake/Ibaka

i would love to drop wall down but there’s seems to be a lack of consensus in love for dragic, frazier, etc. I also know FD players’ obsessions with John Wall (I’m also a DC fan)

FD players obsessions with John Wall? I must be missing something because I remember him being almost consistenly under owned last year.

• kdill30

fading westbrook boogie lebron wall milsap…i really hope this strategy pays off. preseason has treated me well so far

• kdill30

@lanean11 said...

Having a hard time with SG. Seems like everyone is off of Oladipo. I know he hasn’t played the best…just have a weird feeling.

go with your gut over what anyone says on here. cause youll be kicking yourself if you dont

• frugal

@MrAmbitious said...

GMs chose DJ over cousins as the best center in the NBA. Cousins might have a little extra motivation tonight.

Go compare their numbers when playing each other. No contest who performs better head to head especially when you consider Jordan is 3rd or 4th in the scoring pecking order on the Clips vs Cousins being the Kings #1 option. Of course, their prices reflect that…

• russellisthename

@squadgod said...

Does anyone think ATL will blow out NO today so Millsap and Howard will be riding bench by 2nd half?

If you go with this game script, I’d throw Taurean Prince into a GPP lineup or two. Outpacing fellow rookie DeAndre’ Bembry for both minutes and shots on the bench squad. He could push for more minutes if his shot (50.0% FG on only 19.9% USG) keeps going down.

Small ball four who can rebound = Baby Draymond

• DP3

Im cant decide between Millsap or Ibaka. I have Howard at C.

• goblue84

@russellisthename said...

If you go with this game script, I’d throw Taurean Prince into a GPP lineup or two. Outpacing fellow rookie DeAndre’ Bembry for both minutes and shots on the bench squad. He could push for more minutes if his shot (50.0% FG on only 19.9% USG) keeps going down.

Small ball four who can rebound = Baby Draymond

This is what a thoughtful post looks like. Be like russell.

• mormi08

any asik or willie reed love?

• Yombo

Waiting for that winslow news so i can get james johnson 20 minutes, i’d take him for 20 minutes on FD in a weak position, hard part is forcing gallo in there with him or chancing a lance stephenson, kent bazmore, jeff green (already have ibaka and fournier)

• mormi08

@Yombo said...

Waiting for that winslow news so i can get james johnson 20 minutes, i’d take him for 20 minutes on FD in a weak position, hard part is forcing gallo in there with him or chancing a lance stephenson, kent bazmore, jeff green (already have ibaka and fournier)

Winslow might not play??

• Yombo

@mormi08 said...

Winslow might not play??

Justise Winslow – F – Heat
    Justise Winslow will be a game-time decision for Tuesday’s exhibition game against the Magic.
    Winslow isn’t dealing with an injury, but head coach Erik Spoelstra might want to get an extended look at some of the new guys. If Winslow sits out Tuesday’s game, look for James Johnson and Wayne Ellington to split his minutes.

it’s from 2:30 on rotoworld, dont know if things have changed

• goblue84

@mormi08 said...

any asik or willie reed love?

Asik no, Willie Reed is fine for a punt. Also like Affalo and James Johnson for 4k punts too, if needed.

• jess701

I also heard that to that affalo is a sneaky play. goblue84

• Hamilreb

@Yombo said...

https://twitter.com/iraheatbeat/status/788497314406998016

“Spoelstra says Winslow will be out tonight.”

• danglejang95

this position thing is crazyy lol so many options… its almost a utility spot haha cant wait to see what the highscore is going to look like !!

• mormi08

so now I don’t know who to play.. Derick williams or James Johnson

• elmore0631

Anyone looking at Collison? I like him in an up tempo game. He’s suspended for start of season so minutes are less of an issue aye?

Also if CP3 sits that’s a late night boost to him at a cheap tag

• danglejang95

The Heat are reportedly uninterested in trading away Goran Dragic.

• Yombo

@Hamilreb said...

https://twitter.com/iraheatbeat/status/788497314406998016

“Spoelstra says Winslow will be out tonight.”

appreciate it brother, i feel okay wth Johnson in. I’ll take some chances with the other spot but expecting the bloodbath i expect from Orlando and Atlanta tonight, I don’t mind Jeff Green or Lance Stephenson or maybe Prince as someone said above (but that’s the equivalent of me being cute with Jaylen Brown last night – he would’ve got the run but he picked up too many fouls too fast)

• trainedeye

Heat NOT interested in trading Dragic

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/307366/report-mia-not-interested-in-trading-dragic?ls=roto:MIA:topheadlines

• kdill30

according to the denver stiffs twitter mudiay is listed as starter.. but also as out on the media guide… uh wut

• Yombo

@elmore0631 said...

Anyone looking at Collison? I like him in an up tempo game. He’s suspended for start of season so minutes are less of an issue aye?

Also if CP3 sits that’s a late night boost to him at a cheap tag

seems like an amazing play that’s boom or bust knowing Lawson starts the first 8 games, if you can part with the money he might be worth a shot especially with no late swap (or take a shot on the late slate – probably the money conscious option)

• portis21

thoughts on Lance tonight?

• danglejang95

BEAL, BARTON or KELLY OUBRE JR? which one should i go with and any reasoning to it?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).