• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Washington at Cleveland
    7:30pm Orlando at Miami
    7:30pm New Orleans at Atlanta
    8:00pm Denver at Oklahoma City
    10:00pm LA Clippers at Sacramento

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ssmfour

@traviswhite said...

All I got left to Hope for is the late game stack lineup.

Don’t think that’s out of the question. Doc openly said he wants to give the starters a lot of run in one of the final two preseason games. Wasn’t sure why everyone was off them after they sat yesterday

• chronoxiong

Kyrie Irving, why you did even play tonight when you knew you weren’t going to try at all??? This is bs!!!!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I just had a bad day (one unexpected thing after another) that influenced my DFS decisions. I made a few obvious errors looking back. Fortunately, I don’t have too many bad days.

• mabrla

I hate preseason NBA. I’m done with it…

• Rosterbate

Damn, I’m 10th in the big $4 on DK and Westbrook is killing me by sitting out. Looking forward to the regular season when minutes are a little more predictable.

• tonytone1908

Also, if you’re playing guys like RWB thinking he’s getting 35 mins and is going to ball out of his mind in a preseason game you’re out of your mind. Kyrie too. You might as have well have played someone with a late scratch. Guys like this have no incentive to play hard in a preseason game. Now, regular season is obviously a different story but if you’re fine with using guys who are very possible to not play in preseason over a young rookie stud vying for a rostor spot, you’re approach right now is just way off. If you can’t figure out if a guy like Blake Griffin who was held out on the 1st night of a back to back simply for rest, is going to play the next day 99% for sure then your thought processes just aren’t working right.

• osuryanf

I really hope CP3 goes nuts tonight

• portis21

Willie Reed came through with 36 Wasn’t super confident playing him but glad I did!

• osuryanf

Buddy Hield garbage time points are saving those who played him… he was atrocious his first 30 minutes

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m breaking even right now, but I don’t think that will stick.

Vuc screwed the Puc.

• mabrla

I can’t believe Fournier and Vuc WOATed so hard.

Preseason tilts the balls off of you knowing they won’t play in the 4th to recover anything too…I sat there so pissed as the entire quarter happened. Never again.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tonytone1908 said...

Also, if you’re playing guys like RWB thinking he’s getting 35 mins and is going to ball out of his mind in a preseason game you’re out of your mind. Kyrie too. You might as have well have played someone with a late scratch. Guys like this have no incentive to play hard in a preseason game. Now, regular season is obviously a different story but if you’re fine with using guys who are very possible to not play in preseason over a young rookie stud vying for a rostor spot, you’re approach right now is just way off. If you can’t figure out if a guy like Blake Griffin who was held out on the 1st night of a back to back simply for rest, is going to play the next day 99% for sure then your thought processes just aren’t working right.

You must win all the money

• iknownothing

Currently holding 12 out of the top 15 spots on the FD shot…oh James Johnson what could’ve been.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

One annoying element post-late swap I’ve noticed is that the salary of the players are no longer listed after lock. Does anyone else see that?

• Klb835

kingbrady has like the top 12 lineups and they are all different lol. where did he buy his lineup

• tonytone1908

@slpanthers24 said...

You must win all the money

I wish. I know what I’m supposed to do I can just never get myself to actually do it. Ugh.

• Klb835

who plays w reed?? besides king brady lol

• mistermoneybags

Thanks DK for enhancing my enjoyment of the game by eliminating late swap…made all the right plays tonight…LBJ, Willie Reed, Tyler Johnson, Andrew F’ing NIcholson!!!…with Blake Griffin to go and….Aaron Afflalo. Thanks again for helping me better value my time (if not my bankroll) and caring so much about my “enjoyment of the game.”

• frugal

Murray trash time saving me…I hope.

• Rosterbate

Anyone else just lose points after the Hawks NO game? I dropped like 5 points and took me from 6th to 10th in the 4pt-play. I noticed D.Howard has 4 steels in the ESPN Box scores and was listed as 4 on DK but 2 came off at the end of the game. Not sure where the other point came off.

• Klb835

4% ownership all by him and one other guy with similar lineups… are there really bots in this dfs shit?

• mccoolio

@Epignosis said...

One annoying element post-late swap I’ve noticed is that the salary of the players are no longer listed after lock. Does anyone else see that?

I don’t see it, because I don’t play NBA on DK anymore after their late-swap change! As much as I feel for everyone taking 0s, this is your chance to make a move. Get out of DK NBA and take your money elsewhere. Preseason Ls are going to be nasty with the new changes.

• Bellyball

Damn had a good night going until Garrett Temple started PG for the Kings tonight.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Epignosis said...

Not sure that’s a late swap thing, may just be a bug today. It was doing it for MLB as well.

• Petergunz82

@Klb835 said...

4% ownership all by him and one other guy with similar lineups… are there really bots in this dfs shit?

Rees was 20% owned on $4 gpp on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).