• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Washington at Cleveland
    7:30pm Orlando at Miami
    7:30pm New Orleans at Atlanta
    8:00pm Denver at Oklahoma City
    10:00pm LA Clippers at Sacramento

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Petergunz82

@Petergunz82 said...

Rees was 20% owned on $4 gpp on DK

• Yombo

collison held out tonight?

• osuryanf

Anyone follow the Kings beat writer? Was Collison scratched?

• iknownothing

As kingbrady I will tell you…I’m not a bot…just a guy who had an hour between 6 and 7 pm EST

• Petergunz82

More of a question for tomorrow’s thread but why is Giannis a PG and not at least also an SF with the newly implemented MPE?

• jofu77

Monitoring, doing research etc. is what makes DFS ‘skill’ based, know its pure luck and a more like the lottery.

• iknownothing

@iknownothing said...

As kingbrady I will tell you…I’m not a bot…just a guy who had an hour between 6 and 7 pm EST

This was to quote some guy who said kingbrady is a bot not trying to brag lol my lineup is about to get killed with Rudy Gay going off. Just hate people who do the “omg I’m facing bots I’m so disadvantaged” thing. I literally input every lineup one by one and just follow news. Sometimes other people do just have it going a certain night

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Collison in, not sure why he didnt start.

• Rosterbate

@osuryanf said...

Anyone follow the Kings beat writer? Was Collison scratched?

Jason Jones is the Kings main beat writer. Just mentioned Afflalo out and Mclemore starting, as well as Temple starting, but nothing on Collison’s status.

• osuryanf

Collison is in, and performed well for the few minutes he was in. Not sure why Temple started over him

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Collison 9 DK points in about 3 minutes.

And Cousins went HAM the last few minutes he was on the floor.

• depalma13

DK has made the NBA DFS into a bad 1990’s Mentos commercial.

• frugal

Wow. Pretty low ownership for both Cousins and Griffin. Have a solid chance at cashing all lineups even with my Afflalo 0.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

Collison in, not sure why he didnt start.

Probably the suspension. I would assume everyone knows he is out first 8 games.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

Probably the suspension. I would assume everyone knows he is out first 8 games.

not much run for collison

• osuryanf

Did Chris Paul check in then check right back out? That’s what my Yahoo App is saying for whatever reason

• osuryanf

I am tied in my H2H and he has no one left, I have CP3. If he randomly just re-irritated his injury after subbing in for 20 seconds I am going to be soooooo pissed.

• Swproplayer

Thanks everyone who suggested Willie Reed. He is helping me on my way to getting top 3 in the DK 75k. Incredible!! 248.25 and still have Boogy out there.

• osuryanf

Looks like CP3 subbed back in. Sorry for the rant, but the play 20 seconds and sub thing had me worried.

• tmoney420420

I ended up taking Brandon Bass tonight … is he going to play at all?

• tonytone1908

@osuryanf said...

Looks like CP3 subbed back in. Sorry for the rant, but the play 20 seconds and sub thing had me worried.

I notice on espn it acts kind of wonky like that sometimes. But totally possible he did sub out for 1 whistle to retape an ankle or something.

• TommyWantWingy33

Currently hanging out in 1st on the FD late shot number 2…… along with 26 others lol thanks for the terrible pricing FD guess I can’t complain about any sort of cash though.

• vbhattx4

Does anyone know what the line is for a 50/50 game on the main slate for DK?

• Rosterbate

@Swproplayer said...

Thanks everyone who suggested Willie Reed. He is helping me on my way to getting top 3 in the DK 75k. Incredible!! 248.25 and still have Boogy out there.

Congrats! I got the Reed play off here to and am currently 6th in the same tourney. I hit on all my low priced guys with Reed, Solomon Hill, and Dante Cunningham. Pretty sure I will get passed by a few though because I have no one in the late game. Westbrook sitting out 2nd half killed me. Good luck!

• osuryanf

If CP3 can get 22 more fantasy points in the 2nd half I’ll have a good shot at winning the $27 25K.. but with this game turning into a blowout, he might be done.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).