• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Washington at Cleveland
    7:30pm Orlando at Miami
    7:30pm New Orleans at Atlanta
    8:00pm Denver at Oklahoma City
    10:00pm LA Clippers at Sacramento

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m winning $8. After the day I’ve had, I’ll take it.

• portis21

What sort of run are we expecting cp3 Blake and dmc to get in the second half?

• osuryanf

@portis21 said...

Hopefully a ton. Realistically, probably not much. I do think this is the Clippers last preseason game so maybe they’ll give the starters more minutes, who knows.

• Petergunz82

@portis21 said...

You would think at least half the third quarter if they play

• bfwl3434

Those guys are all in the 16-18 minute range so far I would expect them to play much of the third quarter

• Cheekr99

@iknownothing said...

As kingbrady I will tell you…I’m not a bot…just a guy who had an hour between 6 and 7 pm EST

Congrats buddy, hold on.

• portis21

I see Chris Paul is still on the bench with his jersey on… Wonder if this means he will get a lil more time

• portis21

Looks like CP3 is coming back in. Could really get me some extra cash if he puts some points up

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@portis21 said...

Looks like CP3 is coming back in. Could really get me some extra cash if he puts some points up

I thought i saw that too.

We may be seeing things though, seems very odd for him to come in now.

• RipCityRings

Unbelievable. Sitting in first place in a single-entry Mini Dribbler on FD up 3.3, second place has Chris Paul

• portis21

Wow, that little 2 minute run that co3 came in for where he got an assist and nothing else got me an extra 15 bucks. Thanks Doc!

• PujolsJunkie

With the amount of Warriors games we get on ESPN and TNT, I’ve seen a lot of Mo Speights the past few years.

I can’t remember the last time I saw him take a three point shot and miss.

• feekdogg

@portis21 said...

CP3 better be done. I am in first for a $100 ticket. CP3 assist just moved it to a 2 point lead.

• Swproplayer

Not a bad day at all. Put in $32 and came out with $1320.

• rome9bc

Put $8 in on DK came away with $68

• ASalvaro

i finished with 216 points and i don’t think i had a single player play in the 4th quarter lol

• tsouliot

Nice job everyone

• likaihua

I used to only play on FD, and I started playing on DK for preseason a week ago. Now I finished the 1st in DK four point play! Unreal!

• Swproplayer

@likaihua said...

I used to only play on FD, and I started playing on DK for preseason a week ago. Now I finished the 1st in DK four point play! Unreal!

I saw you up there ha. New to Draftkings as well and I’m loving my success so far.

• madmanjayWV

I think I need to make an OLD DEPOSIT on DK ..haha..

REGULAR SEASON is nearing MEN..or ladies..i know there are some in DFS……….and on here also…

THINK ABOUT THIS

read it twice…why I wasn’t cashing C-NOTES with ease, but praying for a double up in $1-$3 GPPs….

Understanding NBA = ???
    PF Willie Reed
    ORL 77 MIA 107
    FINAL
    $4,000
    SALARY
    4.5%
    OWNED
    Andrew Nicholson
    PF Andrew Nicholson
    WAS 96 CLE 91
    FINAL
    $4,000
    SALARY
    1.3%
    OWNED

$8,000 DFS $$ SPENT (FANTASY) == earned 70.3 PTS or…
    or 50 PTS (yEAH ME ) i went 50 pts route………

Blake Griffin
    PF Blake Griffin
    LAC 92 SAC 89
    FINAL
    $7,700
    SALARY
    51.3%
    OWNED
    Serge Ibaka
    PF Serge Ibaka
    ORL 77 MIA 107
    FINAL
    $7,000
    SALARY
    43.5%
    OWNED

#NOTQUITELOSING^^^^^^^^^

• quarts

232.4….So close…..My only dud was Kelly Oubre Jr. but then again SF has become a joke on Fanduel. I think the highest scoring SF last night on Fanduel may have been Gallinari. I saw someone post Willie Reed and I didn’t have time to look into it..

• iknownothing

Highest scoring SF was Solomon Hill all the savants who picked him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).