• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Washington at Cleveland
    7:30pm Orlando at Miami
    7:30pm New Orleans at Atlanta
    8:00pm Denver at Oklahoma City
    10:00pm LA Clippers at Sacramento

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jess701

broken hand and all,

• jess701

forgot what college football team it was but they have a guy playing with one arm hes very quick.

• Trevorm09

Good Lord I feel like I’ve only gotten dumber going through the first 4 pages of this thread _

• jess701

that the objective here see you are getting smarter,.

• nateW

@Trevorm09 said...

Good Lord I feel like I’ve only gotten dumber going through the first 4 pages of this thread _

The only thing I check in here is to find out who is playing and who’s sitting. I usually don’t take any advice from anyone but myself. I’ve been doing that lately and I have been cashing almost every night. I didn’t even fund money into FD. I won a free play and then used that money to enter a paid contest, and so far I built up a nice bankroll of over 200 dollars in preseason NBA!

• IronMonkey415

Going with this lineup on FD in one lineup.
    Wall
    Dragic
    Fournier
    Barton
    Baze
    Blake

The remaining players you can fill it whatever you want…hah.

• jess701

good lineup monkey similar here.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Trevorm09 said...

jess is on fire today. Makes it tough.

• jess701

thinking little bit about irving also.

• jess701

• jess701

I will quit for now just have a the day off trying to talk nba and everything else.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

Also, #Wizards coach Scott Brooks expects John Wall to play 25-28 mins tonight while Trey Burke gets backup minutes in his hometown.

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@goblue84 said...

Curious as to why you don’t like Frazier; I think he’s a great play

Just because I really like Dragic/Wall/RWB/Schroeder. So many other options that I’d rather fill a position of need with that additional usage. I don’t think he is a bad play by any means.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@duck3134 said...

Also, #Wizards coach Scott Brooks expects John Wall to play 25-28 mins tonight while Trey Burke gets backup minutes in his hometown.

Source @CandaceDBuckner

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@jess701 said...

I will quit for now just have a the day off trying to talk nba and everything else.

Didn’t say quit. Just tough to figure out what you are saying sometimes.

• nateW

Is Chris Paul playing tonight? He should be able to light up the Kings back court and have his biggest output of the preseason.

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@nateW said...

Is Chris Paul playing tonight? He should be able to light up the Kings back court and have his biggest output of the preseason.

The chances of us knowing that before lineup lock are slim to none. I am fading the late game got burnt by Griffin last night.

• bmann

@frugal said...

Here’s a fun little stat. In the last 5 regular season matchups between Boogie and Blake:

Blake averaged 27 PPG 8.2 REB 4.8 AST .8 STL .4 BLK 2.6 TO in 37.4 MPG
    Boogie averaged 27.2 PPG 12 REB 4 AST .6 STL 1.8 BLK 4.6 TOV in 33.4 MPG

Those minutes won’t be there tonight, but what a great matchup to target.

Neither guards the other. So it depends on whether they will face the guy they were being guarded by in those match ups, for the most part. Boogie has almost certainly been guarded by DJ each of those times. Who starts at the 4 for SAC? WCS probably guarded Blake last season, along with some Koufos I’d guess.

• heyarnold1212

@Jess701 – Can you stop spamming post after post? Put all your thoughts into one concise post and try to articulate whatever points you’re trying to make. You’ve added 2 pages to this thread without much context as well as many different posts where you posted 3 or 4 in a row while trying to make some sort of point.

• ASitar

I’m going to have 3 GPPs in play tonight, one of which will be high risk/high reward. This LU includes (RWB because of how much run he may NOT get, Hield, Baze, Hezonja, Blake (see RWB), Cousins).

Now that Whiteside is out I’m putting Jokic in the other 2 LUs.

• zigger77

Anybody on Solomon hill? Someone needs to score from New Orleans. He might even get the start, and he got 27 minutes last game with brow out. And buddy heild is interesting, he’s expected to get the start, and possibly get extended minutes because Moore is out.

• nateW

Rudy Gay is going to be difficult this year with Matt Barnes on the Kings. Barnes could be taking a lot of his minutes because he still got some game. I don’t see Gay needing to do as much as in the past. What makes it worse is we never known when Barnes is going to play and have a big game. Rudy was usually a good lower price play last year instead of Durant and Lebron, but looks like we won’t have that this year.

• Flopps15

Looks like Otto Porter is out again, K. Oubre might be in play at SF for tonight.

• frugal

@bmann said...

Neither guards the other. So it depends on whether they will face the guy they were being guarded by in those match ups, for the most part. Boogie has almost certainly been guarded by DJ each of those times. Who starts at the 4 for SAC? WCS probably guarded Blake last season, along with some Koufos I’d guess.

True to some degree. In the NBA, we often see switches on defense and some zone so to say they never guard each is a stretch and they are certainly contending each other for boards. Kofois isnt a PF so in that lineup Cousins functions as a PF. Neither roster changed too much at PF or C so given the minutes, I think it’s pretty fair to expect a similar performance.

• jess701

I think like last night and other preseason games we wont know till lock.and then we still get screwed lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).