• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Washington at Cleveland
    7:30pm Orlando at Miami
    7:30pm New Orleans at Atlanta
    8:00pm Denver at Oklahoma City
    10:00pm LA Clippers at Sacramento

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• osuryanf

@heyarnold1212 said...

@Jess701 – Can you stop spamming post after post? Put all your thoughts into one concise post and try to articulate whatever points you’re trying to make. You’ve added 2 pages to this thread without much context as well as many different posts where you posted 3 or 4 in a row while trying to make some sort of point.

This times a million. My IQ has dropped significantly from this thread today.

You know in Billy Madison when the commentator says “Everyone in this room is now dumber. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.” That’s exactly how I feel.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@osuryanf said...

This times a million. My IQ has dropped significantly from this thread today.

You know in Billy Madison when the commentator says “Everyone in this room is now dumber. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.” That’s exactly how I feel.

Jesus boys stop acting all high and mighty ffs. You two aren’t exactly perfect posters. Arnold rarely post good advice and osu is about as hot under the collar as I am. Get a grip boys. This isn’t Harvard. It’s a internet forum.

• jess701

thanks splanther bit as you guys can see they dont ever help out. mootchers.

• Swproplayer

Anyone high on Ty Lawson? Bargain play on DK at $4k and expected to start the season for the Kings with Collison out on suspension and this is their last preseason game. Heard he is at risk of being waived so he may be in for big minutes and production.

• zigger77

It’s ty Lawson. Nobody has any idea what’s going on with him. Lots of conflicting reports to what’s up with him.

• Drewbeedoo

You couldn’t talk me out of playing milsap and Howard against a Davis-less pelicans team

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@Flopps15 said...

Looks like Otto Porter is out again, K. Oubre might be in play at SF for tonight.

I wanted to do the same but the concern with this is with Wall and Beal back playing the usage has to take a dip. Oubre was balling more when it was Satoransky and Thornton earlier in the preseason. Saturday he had a good game but Beal didn’t play. I think Oubre is a fade.

• jess701

westy
    beal
    galli
    gortat. so far and osuryanf must be broke with the shit scores he has put up in nba on draftkings….

• jess701

mabey frazier

• danglejang95

anybody thinking bout fading westbrook?

• heyarnold1212

@slpanthers24 said...

@osuryanf said…

Jesus boys stop acting all high and mighty ffs. You two aren’t exactly perfect posters. Arnold rarely post good advice and osu is about as hot under the collar as I am. Get a grip boys. This isn’t Harvard. It’s a internet forum.

Not trying to act high and mighty. I don’t think it’s a lot to ask of someone to only post when they have something beneficial to say. To sandwich a post of solely “lol” between two other posts that had no context seems pretty useless to me.

It doesn’t matter anyways – if people don’t have a problem with it then so be it. This forum is slowly going the way of reddit dfsports with lack of beneficial content.

There are plenty of Slackchats with private subs I belong to where advice is mutually given. I browse this forum as there are a few people who I do respect the opinions of. I’m honestly just looking out for the well-being of the forum as the clutter gets worse and worse with each day further into the preseason.

No harm, no foul!

• Swproplayer

@Drewbeedoo said...

You couldn’t talk me out of playing milsap and Howard against a Davis-less pelicans team

True.

• jess701

that was really helpfull stats there.

• jess701

that is to heyarnold

• moped_jones

@jpoo057 said...

I might just keep fading the late game the rest of the preseason to play it safe.

Same here. Missed money by 1 pt last night with Blake sitting out. Missed by 10 pts a few nights ago when I had 3 DNPs. I cannot wait until the regular season starts.

• jess701

splanther have you ever watched buddy hield play I lnow nothing about him.

• osuryanf

@slpanthers24 said...

osu is about as hot under the collar as I am.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!

Great laugh man, needed that today!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Buddy Hield was excellent his first two preseason games, but hasn’t been inspiring the second two.

• jess701

thanks for the headsup epignosis

• IronMonkey415

Anyone looking at JAMAL MURRAY? He could be a good player to have in your lineup.
    Averaging about 14 points and 4-5 rebounds a game.

• jrrawlins

Otto Porter (ribs) was present at shootaround on Tuesday.
    The Wizards play their final preseason game on Tuesday against the Cavs, but Porter will be held out for precautionary reasons

https://twitter.com/CandaceDBuckner/status/788424671666532354

• mattyice522

Looking at the options on FD for opening night and not liking that the $4 clutch shot is the only good gpp. I liked when they had the swat ($1), shot (2) and layup (5).

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@IronMonkey415 said...

Anyone looking at JAMAL MURRAY? He could be a good player to have in your lineup.
    Averaging about 14 points and 4-5 rebounds a game.

I like him a lot if Mudiay doesn’t play.

• patpat1999

Any news on Gallo yet for Denver?

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

@mattyice522 said...

Looking at the options on FD for opening night and not liking that the $4 clutch shot is the only good gpp. I liked when they had the swat ($1), shot (2) and layup (5).

I think the clutch shot took the place of the regular shot? They do have a swat but 3 entry max. Probably with the big clutch shot and slam GPP’s they want to keep the money in those games so they don’t overlay. On a normal night I could see it going back to the usual games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).