NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Toronto ( -12.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sinath

lonzo ball tonight baby!

• Ndepompei

What will Westbrook do with Melo/PG

• monarch

Bulls guards and as much of that late game as possible.

• jr1886

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@sinath said...

lonzo ball tonight baby!

And regret it around midnight.

• monarch

OKC has a funnel defense this season…PG13 is the best wing defender I’ve seen…he can completely eliminate a guy like Tim Hardaway Jr tonight. Meanwhile Melo is guarding O Quinn or Porzingis.

• Smallchimp

All in on L. Markkanen given the time he’s bound to get or is this a trap? He’s $5.6K on DK so he’s not quite the value that the Boston players were either of the past two nights, but the opportunity is obviously there. I’m not versed in Markkanen-isms so I don’t know his value as a basketball player, so I’m hoping we can figure the situation out. I’m sure at J. Brown’s price last night he’d be a cornerstone for lineups, but $5.6K is a big difference, at least in price.

• Ndepompei

@jriesel315 said...

All in on L. Markkanen given the time he’s bound to get or is this a trap? He’s $5.6K on DK so he’s not quite the value that the Boston players were either of the past two nights, but the opportunity is obviously there. I’m not versed in Markkanen-isms so I don’t know his value as a basketball player, so I’m hoping we can figure the situation out. I’m sure at J. Brown’s price last night he’d be a cornerstone for lineups, but $5.6K is a big difference, at least in price.

Bulls only have 4 bodies for 2 spots I think he gets enough run to hit value

• MrPerfekt7

Is RWB a must play this year since he has PG13 and Melo on the team

• clrockny24

yea Mirotic and Portis got into a fight that left Mirotic in the hospital and Portis suspended for 8 games. Kind of surprised to see my bulls as 12.5 point underdogs, but maybe they are this bad.

• MrPerfekt7

Any love for Jonas Val at center tonight?

• Ndepompei

@7klub06 said...

Any love for Jonas Val at center tonight?

He jumped out at me earlier but I’m looking into it more he’s burnt me too many times

• AceBoog1e

Great job last night everybody. Cashed in 75% of cash games.

• S7ubs

I feel like RWB is a must play on a 3 game slate. Even if he has an average night and doesn’t hit value I can see him still being in the winning line

• Ndepompei

@S7ubs said...

I feel like RWB is a must play on a 3 game slate. Even if he has an average night and doesn’t hit value I can see him still being in the winning line

I’m thinking there’s about a 75% chance he’s the highest scoring guy on the slate so I’m right there with you

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ndepompei said...

I’m thinking there’s about a 75% chance he’s the highest scoring guy on the slate so I’m right there with you

I’ll take the over on that percentage . That’s for sure .

Hate that my Lakers start so late . Won’t see much of it

• Ndepompei

I wonder what Lonzo’s ownership will be…I feel like people will flock to him and he will disappoint

• Smallchimp

@Ndepompei said...

I wonder what Lonzo’s ownership will be…I feel like people will flock to him and he will disappoint

Apparently Pat Bev is excited about the matchup. Either that means he’s about to smoke him or he’ll look like a chump when Ball balls out. Which one? Idk

• tmarohl

@Ndepompei said...

I doubt I will have any.

• baseballislife93

@monarch said...

OKC has a funnel defense this season…PG13 is the best wing defender I’ve seen…he can completely eliminate a guy like Tim Hardaway Jr tonight. Meanwhile Melo is guarding O Quinn or Porzingis.

Think George will be on KP
    Melo on Lee
    Roberson on Hardaway

• queensfinest

thoughts on clarkson and kuzma? both pretty cheap so thinking of playing them even though they coming off bench

• jwq14

I think Beverly is gonna say welcome to the NBA to Lonzo tonight!

• thedkexperience

@sinath said...

lonzo ball tonight baby!

As soon as I saw Lonzo was in a short slate early in the season my first thought was … “please lay a 70% owned egg”.

His ownership will be second to only Westbrook I have to think.

Side note … 387.9 on FD last night! Let’s keep it rolling!

• Smallchimp

Thoughts on Brandon Ingram? I’ve seen his name dropped over on Reddit a few times so either there’s some buzz I should follow or this is a shot in the dark.

• queensfinest

pick 2 of 3 out of lou williams, jerian grant and brandon ingram

• dominicanpapi

Anyone having trouble logging into Fanduel? Can’t get on the website using Chrome, IE, and phone.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).