NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Toronto ( -12.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• billholler

@gillio said...

Here’s the thing you can have Westbrook-Clarkson or Lowry-Porzingis. Lowry and Porzingis have a realistic shot at 90 tonight while even if Westbrook gets you 60(which I can’t see tonight) Clarkson still needs to get you 30. Let’s make it even more realistic and say 80 out of the two pairs. You could get 40 from both Kristaps and Lowry (very good chance of happening) and with the other pair you need 50 from Westbrook and 30 from Clarkson. I’m going with Lowry-Porzingis

I can’t stand these, if player A/Player B scores X points, Player C/Player D can get you the same for X amount of dollars less. It’s ridiculous because you’re picking 2 sets of 2 players out of a pool of 50 players. If you insist on using that example, Clarkson may play 40 minutes tonight. I think 30 is his floor if he plays at least 30 minutes.

• Creighton_3

Well, my first thought lineup I have 4 Knicks locked in…that doesn’t seem right, gonna have to do some tinkering…lol

• billholler

@jbtgiants1697 said...

Is it bad to be fading RWB tonight in cash?

Now that I have spent all day talking about how you must play RWB, I faded him and Blake in one of my two cash lineups. :)

• bfwl3434

Who do you guys like best for a clipper guard if salary doesn’t matter?

• Whacko

@gillio said...

This is so completely false dude. If Westbrook gets 55 and you have Lowry who gets you 40-45 (which is 5-6x value for him) you would have a definite shot at winning a GPP. 55 from Russell doesn’t automatically take you out of the running if you don’t have him. A couple guys under his price that can get you 55 tonight or more than 5x value at their respective salaries. That was a poorly made point saying you can’t win if you fade Russ and he drops 55…

The value system is not always the best approach…

• Stickman731

@noddy said...

I’m playing Westbrook and Blake on DK in a GPP. Hoping for 120+ from those 2 and then see where the rest fall. I’m awful at nba dfs though

Noddy – glad BB is back. I always enjoy seeing your profile pic ;)

• dunbarnation

Yeah I’m on the fade Westbrook 100% train. Then again, I’m doing only two lineups. I feel that his usage is going to be significantly lower than last year and, unless both George and Anthony are struggling, he will do less of the beastbrook show this year.

• bigkino217

man am i screwed if porzingis, melo, george, or derozan go off lol

• marker0357

• cjrswish

Mannnnn….if theres this much hype on blake, DJ is the ultimate contrarian play. Nobody is gonna be playing the both of them.

• Yacht67

I don’t get the RWB hate. Can’t we have some LUs with him and some without him. Do we have to take a stand on him?

• bigkino217

@cjrswish said...

Mannnnn….if theres this much hype on blake, DJ is the ultimate contrarian play. Nobody is gonna be playing the both of them.

i have a couple lineups with both

• sholden

@cjrswish said...

Agreed. Starting to move a lot of my Blake shares to DJ. Blake seems way overpriced on DK. Basically going all in on Russ.

• egoflexin

Anyone know who the first guy off the bench will be for OKC?

• Kamais_Ookin

• jtkucheck

@cjrswish said...

Or, maybe the contrarian move is to put both of them in a lineup with RWB.

• Creighton_3

Alright guys, Beasley or McDermott. Also, pick one between Ibaka, Randle, and Gallo.

• frugal

@Yacht67 said...

I don’t get the RWB hate. Can’t we have some LUs with him and some without him. Do we have to take a stand on him?

This is the correct play if you’re running multiple lineups.

• BUFUu2

@Creighton_3 said...

Alright guys, Beasley or McDermott. Also, pick one between Ibaka, Randle, and Gallo.

I would take mcd just because he will get more time being the 6th man… And Gallo he will be the clippers 2nd top scorer

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@jjpk said...

On RWB nights, I always do 2 LUs: one with him and one without. He gets you those raw points more often than not, but if he has an off night, your second LU has you covered since fading him frees up SO MUCH salary.

If you have two lineups, and you have Westbrook in one, then you didn’t fade Westbrook. You have 50% exposure to Westbrook.

• TeamTwerk

Rake is getting out of control on DK. 18.9% for the big $5 contest. Anyone remember what the rake was last season? Wasn’t it like 12%-15% for $5 contests?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

hitting 5x at 11k is about equal to hitting 7x at 6k, u dont need yout 11k player to hit 7x, just cant afford him yo drop like 35-40. If Westbrook gets 55+ you are most likely in good shape unless another popular play say Griffen that you dont own goes for equal to or more. People get too caught up in 5x or 7x sometimes without factoring in salary and total points

• Dainfamusgc

Anyone on Tyler ennis

• bigkino217

@TeamTwerk said...

Rake is getting out of control on DK. 18.9% for the big $5 contest. Anyone remember what the rake was last season? Wasn’t it like 12%-15% for $5 contests?

usually around 15%

• frugal

Anyone feeling Kuzma today? Loved him in preseason but not sure if the minutes are there tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).