NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Toronto ( -12.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jgchinz

Teodosic worth a look?

• billholler

Uggghhh….I am 60% Rivers.

• walkoff9

@jgchinz said...

Teodosic worth a look?

I like him. Hopefully he gets a lot of run with Jordan.

Lob city v 2.0

• chrisnoeth

Ended up with too many Raptors tonight. Too much to ask for Chicago to keep it at least a little close?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

after saying i was going 0% Westbrook I started building lineups and ended with 3/5 with him, was really easy to fit him in with Clarkson/Beasley a little more chalky than id like on a small slate but still gotta go with the good plays with some subtle pivots.

• Steroid

Randle gunna drop a 50 burger and no one is on him

• jtkucheck

Why is everybody talking about their own ownership %s already? Slate doesn’t start for another 15 minutes… plenty of tinker time to end up on the Ron Bakers and Christiano Felicos of the world.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@chrisnoeth said...

Ended up with too many Raptors tonight. Too much to ask for Chicago to keep it at least a little close?

may come back to bite me but out of 5 lineups i have 1 Raptor in 1 lineup and that is Jonas. Even last year I just dont play Raptors, I feel they are always over priced and i just have a hard time clicking Lowry or Derozan.

• monarch

I have several shares of Felicio. If that game goes ugly he probably plays the majority of the second half.

• worldsgreatest13

easiest fade of derozan in my life

just a scorer nothing else boyz

• Ringthebell26

JerianGrant or Lu Williams

• kwest

Ramon Sessions or Enes Cantor?

• kwest

@Ringthebell26 said...

Jerisn Grant or Lu Williams

Grant

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@Steroid said...

i wouldnt say nobody 😉 also I hope he comes off the bench tonight. His usage rate on the 2nd team would be the nuts

• kwest

@monarch said...

I have several shares of Felicio. If that game goes ugly he probably plays the majority of the second half.

Dicey

• vandymark

@kwest said...

Ramon Sessions or Enes Cantor?

Enes Cantor? Never heard of her

• kdsdawg

@Steroid said...

that rib issue has people worried and it looks like he isn’t starting which may not be a bad thing

• vandymark

@Ringthebell26 said...

Jerisn Grant or Lu Williams

Williams

• billholler

@monarch said...

Me too just so I can say I had a little Fellatio.

• jtkucheck

@monarch said...

Yeah I actually have him paired with Miles in my “Tor/Chi blowut” lineup.

• gillio

Randle-Powell or Ibaka-Williams

• vandymark

@gillio said...

Randle-Powell or Ibaka-Williams

Ibaka/ Williams

• chronoxiong

I’m fading Melo tonight. His 8k price is too steep for a pure volume scorer. If he was 7k, he would be in play. Good luck everyone.

• Stickman731

Only two mentions of Brook in 20+ pages

My core – Danilo, Blake, Brook and Pat Bev.

Good Luck to all tonight.

• Creighton_3

Felicio for the win tonight…let’s go buddy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.