NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Toronto ( -12.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jwq14

@frugal said...

Wait…is Beverly going to start? I thought Milos was going to be their starter.

According to the last report he is expected to start. Even if he doesn’t start, I think he is going to have more minutes.

• Ganderson

Huh? I thought they were both starting.. with Bev playing the 2?

• winnerchickendinner

If you want to play Westbrook( which I don’t believe is a good idea ) send me a head to head. Dk username jmike96. Fd is jmike21. I do it for free.

• squidkill

@winnerchickendinner said...

If you want to play Westbrook( which I don’t believe is a good idea ) send me a head to head. Dk username jmike96. Fd is jmike21. I do it for free.

for free…?

• vucdores1

Also, that OKC/NYK game could get out of hand in a hurry. How much time will Westbrook see in the 4th qtr?

• vucdores1

Jeremy Lin out for the season with ruptured patella tendon.

• Whacko

Not thrilled at all with any part of this slate, however I’m going to take a smart approach and go very light.
    With that said having a real issue with the pricing of Kyle Lowry on DK @7.9k,

He should get his minutes, but with the Blowout factor looming, I’m just torn right now…

• dominicanpapi

@Whacko said...

Not thrilled at all with any part of this slate, however I’m going to take a smart approach and go very light.
    With that said having a real issue with the pricing of Kyle Lowry on DK @7.9k,

He should get his minutes, but with the Blowout factor looming, I’m just torn right now…

If you think that’s bad, he’s 8600 on FD.

• jessedio

I know he’s frustrating to roster and he’s old and he has bad knees but Carmelo has to have a huge chip on his shoulder tonight. I’ll def have a some shares of him incase he decides to take 25 shots and stick it to the Knicks. #HoodieMelo FTW

• billholler

@Whacko said...

I was going to do the same thing but have already made 3 sets of 150 lineups. Just waiting on confirmed starters news before I decide which set to use.

• gillio

No way I’m paying $11k for Russell tonight. He’s gonna lose a ton of usage this year with PG and Melo there. Also thus is going to be a Melo night.

• liwvu13

@jessedio said...

I know he’s frustrating to roster and he’s old and he has bad knees but Carmelo has to have a huge chip on his shoulder tonight. I’ll def have a some shares of him incase he decides to take 25 shots and stick it to the Knicks. #HoodieMelo FTW

If the game was in the Garden, I would be all over Melo, but in OKC? He’ll get his points, but I don’t think hes going to go off like most people think.

• frugal

@jwq14 said...

According to the last report he is expected to start. Even if he doesn’t start, I think he is going to have more minutes.

Crap, and they have Rivers who might run some point. May steer clear of Clippers point guards tonight.

• Dfspacman

Anyone can get it, the domination begins!

• mcgaetano18

All this RWB slander, you guys will see tonight.

• lukemiller42

imagine not playing Russell westbrook on a 3 game slate at 11k. whatever if he busts he busts but he SHOULD finish with the most points outright. melo’s corpse and paul passive aint gonna kill him, if anything his assists should just go up. as if hes not gonna get a ton of rebounds still and still jack up a ton of shots lmao. I am locking in westbrook no matter what my current idea is just take the 3 best players of the teams I think win so westbrook/blake/lowry with just bulls and knicks scrubs to help balance it.

• jessedio

@liwvu13 said...

If the game was in the Garden, I would be all over Melo, but in OKC? He’ll get his points, but I don’t think hes going to go off like most people think.

Yeah, Melo has never been reliable for DFS purposes and we don’t know who will really eat on OKC but I like a good narrative esp for a person like Carmelo.

• thedkexperience

@gillio said...

No way I’m paying $11k for Russell tonight. He’s gonna lose a ton of usage this year with PG and Melo there. Also thus is going to be a Melo night.

That’s funny.

Here is how I view OKC.

This is Westbrook …

Here is everyone not Westbrook…

• jessedio

Russ will prob finish with around 50 DK points. The days of his 70 pt floor and 100 pt ceiling are over. But who knows…..

• Whacko

@mcgaetano18 said...

All this RWB slander, you guys will see tonight.

Nobody is saying RWB won’t get his, however the script is there that begs this to be a BlowOut.

And Melo will play with a chip. Hard to justify 11k on RWB on DK, but it’s also a 3 game slate so in essence you might need to use RWB just for the possible point production. even if he doesn’t hit value.

• NoLimits0

It’s hard to play Westbrook and Griffin so I think fading Westbrook is okay. Griffin will have higher usage.

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Whacko said...

Hard to justify 11k on RWB on DK

its just about this on DK… on FD you can’t fade him theres too many good value plays. 100% support the DK fade though.

• thedkexperience

@Whacko said...

Nobody is saying RWB won’t get his, however the script is there that begs this to be a BlowOut.

And Melo will play with a chip. Hard to justify 11k on RWB on DK, but it’s also a 3 game slate so in essence you might need to use RWB just for the possible point production. even if he doesn’t hit value.

For what it’s worth Lillard had 52 in 3 quarters. For every blowout where someone misses value there is a blowout where someone gets it in 3 quarters.

If RWB has the same points per dollar tonight as Dame had last night he’s getting 65 before he sits.

• RogueGrinder

@vucdores1 said...

Also, that OKC/NYK game could get out of hand in a hurry. How much time will Westbrook see in the 4th qtr?

Its MSG. This game can absolutely keep close

• celtics69

Blake/Lowry or Westbrook/Ibaka

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler