NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Toronto ( -12.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• billholler

I changed my mind on trying to change your minds. Fade RWB. He’s terrible. He may have 14 assists, 1 board and 4 points. Total waste of salary on such a huge slate. Please fade him. You are a fool if you play him.

• NoLimits0

@Ganderson said...

Because hes the only threat… they will just trap him everytime he has the ball

You mean like what NBA teams did to Russ last year as OKCs only threat? Oh wait.

• gillio

Also Hernangomez could be a great play tonight. Could be an easy double double with a couple blocks for only 5k

• Ganderson

lol dont compare russ to the zinger please.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@billholler said...

You can only lead a horse to water.

But a pencil must be lead….

• NoLimits0

@Ganderson said...

You clearly missed the point of what I said.

• RogueGrinder

Yall fading a lot of players on a 3 game slate…

• NoLimits0

@Ganderson said...

Maybe if I said Devin Booker for the Suns when Bledsoe is out last year you would get my point. How did Booker do those games?

• Whacko

@billholler said...

I changed my mind on trying to change your minds. Fade RWB. He’s terrible. He may have 14 assists, 1 board and 4 points. Total waste of salary on such a huge slate. Please fade him. You are a fool if you play him.

I see what you did there……

• futoo

first 2 games have a good chance to blow out,late game will likely determine gpp winners..who are the must plays from that game

• billholler

@Whacko said...

I see what you did there……

Nothing to see here. Fade RWB.

On a serious note, why are so many smarty pants guys all over Nance tonight? What am I missing?

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

@billholler said...

I briefly mentioned this Tuesday night and then watched 20 pages of talk about fading Lebron and Harden. How’d that work out for everyone? You can only lead a horse to water.

Preach bill, preach!

• bigkino217

@billholler said...

On a serious note, why are so many smarty pants guys all over Nance tonight? What am I missing?

there was some speculation he might start, but other than that i dont get it.

• nyknick

highest raw points (pick 2): hardaway, lonzo, holiday, bev, clarkson, lou will?

• RogueGrinder

Paul George already said Melo wants this game. Yall overthinking this. I really hate small slates though…

• Whacko

@billholler said...

I think news from the Lakers https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/920773178967834624

“The rotation will be shorter and minutes longer”

• billholler

@Whacko said...

I think news from the Lakers https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/920773178967834624

Thanks. I couldn’t even pay attention to the real words Luke was saying. His voice is so mesmerizing.

• gillio

Robin Lopez could be in store for a HUGE game tonight

• TheRyanFlaherty

Crap. I actually have to put some thought into today. Yesterday took about 5 minutes to come up with a 370 pt lu on FD because of the ridiculous prices.
    Bad teams, bad players and new players whom your not fully sure how they’ll be utilized, combined with more accurate prices, makes this puzzle far more complicated than the first two nights.

• MrPerfekt7

@gillio said...

Why is nobody talking Porzingis? He’s the guy now that Melo is gone. Usage should be sky high. Low owned, high upside play

Let him go overlooked 😎

• TNYooper

Early thoughts on slate (note: all prices via DK):

- Interesting to see people talk about fading Westbrook. He’s $11,000 on DK. Wasn’t this dude at one point last season just outside $14,000? All I remember was that he was reaching value pretty frequently even at those prices. Westbrook is facing a bad Knicks defense in a projected uptempo game where he’s facing a stable of PGs including R. Sessions, J.Jack, R.Baker and F. Ntilinika. I’m not sure how this new roster affects his rebounding outlook, but he’s still going to score points and record assists.

- Not buying the Markkanen hype. He’s a $5,600 (DK pricing) rookie playing in his first game against a Raptors team that tends to slow the game down and has a pretty decent defense. He’s not a great rebounder or rim protector. May need 20 real life points to exceed an average 5x return. As a whole, most of the Bulls appear as though they’ve had their prices jacked up. Feels like a trap. Maybe a possible contrarian tactic: play Markkanen’s counterpart, Serge Ibaka, for $200 cheaper (DK pricing)?

- Lakers were a fast paced, horrible defense team that was one of the favorites to target in DFS last season. Lonzo Ball & Brook Lopez probably don’t change that. Should definitely be some value available in Clippers backcourt, assuming you can figure out how those rotations go.

- Clippers are probably the best team to target followed by the Thunder and then the Bulls frontcourt.

• Ganderson

Lol the people saying to fade Russ are actually taking him… If you dont take him, how else would you make up for his 40-60 points?

• Whacko

@gillio said...

Roberson-Kanter or Robin Lopez-Beasley

Can you be more specific? What site? is this a more cash or GPP Roster you want…

• Ganderson

Nwaba sleeper play of the night…..

• Ndepompei

Beverly or Teodosic?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).