NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Toronto ( -12.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ganderson

Beverly will get much more playing time…He will always be on the court as long as Lonzo is.

• iron_tactics

@Ndepompei said...

Beverly or Teodosic?

Mr. 94 feet

• Ganderson

Markannen on 20 min restriction.. All in on Quincy Pondexter

• queensfinest

@Ganderson said...

where did you see that?

• bigkino217

@Ganderson said...

source?

• jwq14

Why would he be on a restriction when the team itself is already on a limited player restriction?

• iron_tactics

@iron_tactics said...

Mr. 94 feet

Welp or there is this
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/clippers/la-sp-clippers-advance-20171018-story.html
    May be a minute restriction

• sherm812

Where does he say that? You have a source?

• ripking

Dk gpp hernangomez or ingram?

• frugal

@Ganderson said...

“Coach Fred Hoiberg said that Pondexter is available if needed”

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/bulls-quincy-pondexter-available-to-play-thursday/

If the Markannen restriction is true (and it feels more like trolling) then I think Felicio would be the play as “if needed” doesn’t sound like they are going to push him to play big minutes.

• bigkino217

theres literally 0 mentions on twitter of a markkanen minute restriction

• monarch

Is Brolo a full go health wise? He should dominate Jordan is given 30 minutes

• NoLimits0

Ganderson created his account today. Most likely a pro who’s trying to screw with you guys. I wonder which pro though.

• NoLimits0

Check out gandersons old posts just from today alone. All are misleading. He’s saying Teodosic will start and he’s giving random advice which makes no sense.

• AceBoog1e

If you’re fading RWB please invite me h2h. nchinshaw

• iron_tactics

@monarch said...

Is Brolo a full go health wise? He should dominate Jordan is given 30 minutes

I’m all for Brolo right now, with a dash of O’Quinn

• iron_tactics

@AceBoog1e said...

If you’re fading RWB please invite mme h2h. nchinshaw

“face me h2h cash with your gpp strategies” yeah ok

• ElSlappo

@NoLimits0 said...

Check out gandersons old posts just from today alone. All are misleading. He’s saying Teodosic will start and he’s giving random advice which makes no sense.

Ban hammer time

• bigkino217

@iron_tactics said...

“face me h2h cash with your gpp strategies” yeah ok

haha yea. fading westbrook is not a cash play

• Ganderson

Please turn on NBA TV

• thedkexperience

@Ganderson said...

Nwaba sleeper play of the night…..

Is he showing up on models? I ask because I’m a feel guy and my brother just picks the names generated from his paid model. When I saw he had Nwaba I knew there was a reason.

• Ganderson

How would he show up on a model?? He just came up from the D league. Models only use historic performances which are pretty much useless in GPP.

• windsorpg

Ban ganderson

• Tnjkoch221

Not playing much tonight. Will put my efforts into tomorrow.

• winnerchickendinner

The trolling on this forum…. Goodness.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).