7:30 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7.5 ) at Memphis ( -7.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8.5 ) at Minnesota ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11 ) at New Orleans ( -11 ) —- T: 229
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ArabBwoy6ix

If y’all are still deciding of a value C.. Try out Jarret Allen @ 6.8K, you should be plenty of minutes once again. Impressive performance yesterday

• scott33

@frugal said...

You can’t look at Yahoo as a set multiplier. Generally you want to shoot for 30 from players $20 or less, 1.25+ from players 30-40ish, and anything above 1X on players $40+. You’ll tend to need ~280 to cash on a big slates once salaries tighten, right now with soft pricing probably 300+ to min cash.

That’s what I figured thx man

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Monty1507 said...

Who’s the play if not Osman at SF? I’m not a fan of Bjenica tonight

DK? FD? Yahoo? This is what I posted earlier in regards to DK.

“I’d rather play Buddy, Fournier, Bazemore, Bjelica, maybe Morris, Anderson, Ross, or Moore at SF on DK in his price range or lower.” Keeping point-per-dollar in mind.

This is just my opinion though, which is right about 53.7% of the time, unless you ask my wife.

• fildo22

@ArabBwoy6ix said...

If y’all are still deciding of a value C.. Try out Jarret Allen @ 6.8K, you should be plenty of minutes once again. Impressive performance yesterday

And he gets the bonus of Kanter defense.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Hate when you put together a cash lineup you love but wait…. you are $100 over the cap :/

DK
    WCS or Allen?

I am leaning Allen

• miggs6876

Is Jimmy Buckets guarding Osman tonight?

• dolphinkick182

@Unico10 said...

Hate when you put together a cash lineup you love but wait…. you are $100 over the cap :/

DK
    WCS or Allen?

I am leaning Allen

Haha me too! and why is it always $100???

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

DK
    WCS or Allen?

I am leaning Allen

WCS for me. Although I may have an overriding bias that fails to allow me to process a question involving WCS rationally.

• dramos77

Projections for tonight, will update at 6:30. see what people are saying – https://twitter.com/FrankPlatypus/status/1053263362870652928
    Projections link – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5KnkMiIIGCi8hdgl2SVm-NMEguWnREOQ7Ym11Lqk_M/edit#gid=214179671

• ArabBwoy6ix

I hope AD gets me a 80 burger tonight on FD, I managed to plug in Kawhi too!

• DirkDigglerz

Jarrett Allen for me, who on those 2 has a better chance in repeating or exceeding their output . Jarrett easy

• Pandamonious

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’ll give guys a super punt

SGA against Schroeder?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

WCS for me. Although I may have an overriding bias that fails to allow me to process a question involving WCS rationally.

They should both produce well.
    WCS has a pace up game but on the road and danger of blowout…. I see Allen a bit safer due to home game, easier matchup and game should also be uptempo.

It’s close for sure

• ASitar

I have Curry in at PG right now but am thinking of moving down to Kemba. Does the fact that the Dubs averaged 98 points/game last year vs the Jazz hold any weight? If I go Kemba I can bump my Utility from Hield to WCS.

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

They should both produce well.
    WCS has a pace up game but on the road and danger of blowout…. I see Allen a bit safer due to home game, easier matchup and game should also be uptempo.

It’s close for sure

I maybe should, but I’m not planning on a blowout. That’s fair though, especially when you’re talking cash. I just seem to print money when I play WCS. WCS has a history of doing what he did in his first game this year. Allen does not and seems kind of like chasing.

• Moneymakers90

What position r u guy’s punting for the lower score gpp

• scott33

Delon Wright out again? If so I’m rolling with FVF

• ArabBwoy6ix

Sorry guys, What does GPP stand for?

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

I have Curry in at PG right now but am thinking of moving down to Kemba. Does the fact that the Dubs averaged 98 points/game last year vs the Jazz hold any weight? If I go Kemba I can bump my Utility from Hield to WCS.

Yes. Jazz won 3/4 games vs Warriors last season, by 30 and 40 points in Utah.
    Kerr hopes they can lose by only 20 tonight.

Move down to Kemba.

• Pandamonious

@ArabBwoy6ix said...

Sorry guys, What does GPP stand for?

Guaranteed Prize Pool.

• ArabBwoy6ix

@Pandamonious said...

Guaranteed Prize Pool.

Thanks man.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@gaelicgirl said...

Yes. Jazz won 3/4 games vs Warriors last season, by 30 and 40 points in Utah.
    Kerr hopes they can lose by only 20 tonight.

Move down to Kemba.

Didn’t those games have multiple stars out on both sides tho?

• Pandamonious

@scott33 said...

Delon Wright out again? If so I’m rolling with FVF

I’ve made the mistake myself before so I understand, but it’s Vleet not Fleet. I think something about the Van just makes you think it’s Fleet.

• gaelicgirl

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Didn’t those games have multiple stars out on both sides tho?

Details, details… ;-) I honestly don’t remember, but that sounds familiar.

• realphipps

Will P. George be on T. Harris most of the time? And vice versa?

As for tonight, I predict:

10:29p – Westbrook playing, no restrictions lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).