7:30 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7.5 ) at Memphis ( -7.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8.5 ) at Minnesota ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11 ) at New Orleans ( -11 ) —- T: 229
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• queensfinest

i have $4500 left for my utility spot on dk. im thinking of going witg etwaun moore. rozier, ilyasova and marcus morris are also decent options. prob gonna stick with moore though. thoughts please? any better options?

• mr_papageorgio

Is Shelvin Mack getting 30 minutes again tonight? If so I think he’s worth a look vs ATL at $3400.

• lineupofpeace

GPP strategy – stack all the Pels minus AD, hope he sprains an ankle in the first half. Win all the money

• thedkexperience

@lineupofpeace said...

GPP strategy – stack all the Pels minus AD, hope he sprains an ankle in the first half. Win all the money

Until the roof leaks 9 minutes after lock cause DFS.

• dillesq

What score won the large tourney’s last night? Is there anywhere to find out?

• BUFUu2

@dillesq said...

What score won the large tourney’s last night? Is there anywhere to find out?

354.5 last night

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

Is Shelvin Mack getting 30 minutes again tonight? If so I think he’s worth a look vs ATL at $3400.

Was looking at DeAndre’ Bembry 3.6K FD and Alex Poythress 3.5K fd as possible punts from the Atlanta side. Omari Spellman from Atlanta looks to be out tonight but he only played 8 mins the last game game. Atlanta still has our old friend Vince Carter starting but would not be surprised to see that changed.

• Njsum1

@jessedio said...

If Cedi Osman can ball against TOR Boston can have a few gems..lol

Maybe that means cedi osman can ball? Love still a little dinged, I’m gonna have some cedi tonight

And this guy….

• Csquared1987

@Jagwarr said...

Was looking at DeAndre’ Bembry 3.6K FD and Alex Poythress 3.5K fd as possible punts from the Atlanta side. Omari Spellman from Atlanta looks to be out tonight but he only played 8 mins the last game game. Atlanta still has our old friend Vince Carter starting but would not be surprised to see that changed.

That game was a blowout…

• KindGuy

Bounce back spot for Memphis? The Atlanta defense looked really bad out there on Wednesday. Grizzlies home opener, 7 point faves, projected for 110.75 points. Then again, they looked absolutely abysmal vs the Pacers and 58% of the public is on the Hawks to cover. Hmmm….

• Jagwarr

@Csquared1987 said...

That game was a blowout…

Your correct and ty for bringing that to my attention.

• ArabBwoy6ix

Some cheap value PG’s for tonight’s slate is Trey Burke and Derrick Rose. Let’s hope those guards can rack up 30mins again or even 20-25mins

• hobbes2d

@tmarohl said...

I would venture to guess that Boban is the highest fantasy point per minute performer in the history of the world.

Either him or rookie season Alan Williams.

• IvanCalderon

It’s day 3 and I feel like this is a one lu kinda nite .. . Slap me

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Clearly you don’t understand the power of the Boban.

Here’s the full quote from Rivers: “Hopefully (he plays) every game. With him, I think from a coaching standpoint, you’re so concerned with what he can’t do as opposed to what he can do and I think his cans outdo his can’ts, so those are the guys who play.”

LOL @ Osman.. no mention of DRAYMOND dropping to 6700 D K? No mention of TRAE down to 5400? Will have plenty of Draymond, TRAE, Payton and TRIER in my lineups. Curry 9700 is too high. Loving M Monk also.

• scorer79

@Csquared1987 said...

I’m a 1 lineup guy, fading LBJ worked last night… I think fading AD,ABC, and KD isn’t a bad idea tonight

So who are your pivots? I think AD and KD are fades. ABC should do well though.

• Csquared1987

I love Trae Young & Baze tonight!! If Nance is OUT again Tristan Thompson is a stone cold lock on FD

• kbsktbll88

Haven’t seen any talk of Kanter yet here, but he absolutely dominated Brooklyn in their preseason match up with 22 points and 20 boards in only 26 minutes. Might go under the radar a bit with all the other options at C tonight.

• Jagwarr

Trying to find a couple decent punts below 4K on fd. Earlier some mentioned Allonzo Trier at 3.9k . With both the Knicks and Nets on btb seems decent.

On a side note Kevin Love hasn’t played in Minn in over 2 years as he has missed the last two @ minn games. The two games he has played there since leaving
    he is 10/25 fg’s, 11/15 ft’s and a total of 26 rb’s. Anxiety can be a weird thing, just not an all eggs in one basket situation.

• dominicanpapi

Marc Gasol is questionable. Might have to do some lineup tinkering if he’s out. Green vs. a bad Hawks front court is intriguing.

• thedkexperience

@damionismyname said...

Here’s the full quote from Rivers: “Hopefully (he plays) every game. With him, I think from a coaching standpoint, you’re so concerned with what he can’t do as opposed to what he can do and I think his cans outdo his can’ts, so those are the guys who play.”

This is always how I viewed Boban. I mean his limitations are pretty obvious in a pace up small ball league, but I never understood what the problem with playing him 15 minutes a game as a back up center was. I mean Detroit never even bothered and it’s not like Drummond was ever playing 40 minutes. I always assumed that since Popovich liked him and he was always productive it was probably more of a reflection on SVG being a mediocre coach than Boban not being able to hang.

Release the Boban!!!

• Jeremy2160

any 3500 punts on FD?

• antzilla810

@Jeremy2160 said...

any 3500 punts on FD?

Take anyone and use it as the low score takeaway.

• upgradetoquestionable

@bucherpsu08 said...

Tempting but I need to see the Kings play at that pace for a few games before I buy in. They were the slowest team in the league last year.

I’m worried less about the pace than blow out risk. Still going with a stack

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).