NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) — T: 237.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) — T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

@gaelicgirl said...

Really? Lakers were winless in preseason, Warriors were undefeated. I attributed the Lakers being the favorite to LA market bias.

Pre season means nothing.

• siddom

middleton or jrue? dk gpp

• thedkexperience

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Really??? Who on Earth can possibly have Ben Simmons back on this???

I’m in 2 fantasy leagues. One with all Philly/Jersey guys and one with a bunch of Phoenix and LA fans from my college days at Arizona State.

Simmons went for $27 in that second league auction and most of the league was like “yeah, great pick! Philly really messed it up!”

When I noticed that was their mood I started paying attention and a surprisingly high number of people think this is all due to a tire fire in Sixers management. Say what you will about Morey not pulling the trigger on a trade yet but the front office is in a hell of a lot better shape then even a year ago.

Simmons is just a coward. Dude was treated amazingly well by everyone in this city and he can’t get over being booed one time. Just a clown.

• Wsdm61987

@Pandamonious said...

NO POSTING OF FULL LINEUPS

I was…you see, what had happened was…look when you really think abou…f*ck.

• gaelicgirl

@thedkexperience said...

I had to cave and do a 3 max to get a KD LU.

The money is gonna get lit on fire early this season bay-bay!

LOL I just did a 3-max too, against my better judgment.

(gif posted in honor of Njsum1)

• BigRay

@realphipps said...

Mark Price jersey…. check

He helped usher in the Cremins era at Georgia Tech. Paved the way to Lethal Weapon 3. Although, my favorite and most accomplished Basket Alum is John Salley.

• dominicanpapi

Can we all agree the starters the Nets roll with are probably the ones we should focus on? Just based on Nash’s history? For example, if Millsap or LMA start, I don’t expect them to play 15 minutes. I fully expect 24 minutes from them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

(gif posted in honor of Njsum1)

Doesn’t look like he/she has logged in for months. Also need welfare checks on wacky & ace….and BRENDAN!

• gaelicgirl

@mbunner23 said...

Pre season means nothing.

I respectfully disagree. Preseason gives teams a chance to try out different rotations to see what works best.

• tmarohl

@thedkexperience said...

Hol up …

You think the Kyrie-less Nets go into the reigning NBA champions house and win “pretty easily”?

I’m sure they can win. They are a very good team, but I would love to know what brought you to the “pretty easily” conclusion.

Ring ceremony and Bucks missing guys.

• tmarohl

Off to the game. Have to be seated by 545 Central Time. Good luck everyone.

• thedkexperience

@gaelicgirl said...

I respectfully disagree. Preseason gives teams a chance to try out different rotations to see what works best.

While true I think it’s team dependent. The Lakers were always gonna be a roll out the ball and figure it out over 82 games type team. The Warriors have to figure out how many NBA players they have.

Even the Sixers, all preseason that mattered was making sure Embiid was healthy (check!) and that Maxey didn’t look out of place with a lot of usage (check!) with a side helping of “is Niang a top 8 option?” (TBD)

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

middleton or jrue? dk gpp

Jrue

• gaelicgirl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Doesn’t look like he/she has logged in for months. Also need welfare checks on wacky & ace….and BRENDAN!

Bummer, but thanks for checking that. You’re right, we’re still missing several regulars…except that last guy!
    He’s highly irregular.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Can we all agree the starters the Nets roll with are probably the ones we should focus on? Just based on Nash’s history? For example, if Millsap or LMA start, I don’t expect them to play 15 minutes. I fully expect 24 minutes from them.

If Millsap and Griffin start I have Griffin/LMA splitting the C mins and Millsap getting most of his mins at the 4 with JJ/KD soaking up the remaining PF mins

• tmarohl

Captain checked out towards the last 6 weeks of last season. The other guy stopped posting right around the playoffs.

• realphipps

Durham?

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

NO POSTING OF FULL LINEUPS

• mbunner23

@gaelicgirl said...

Exactly, trying to figure out what works/what doesn’t. What new guys are going to get minutes, etc. Records don’t mean much in pre season.

• jcotdl

Checking in- going light tonight, back for real tomorrow, but just happy to have NBA back! Also, TACOS!!

• marker0357

@Wsdm61987 said...

I was…you see, what had happened was…look when you really think abou…f*ck.

perfect GIF. LMAO.

• Cocomilk

@tmarohl said...

If Dray is on a minutes limit, makes me kind of interested in Bjelica.

All the belly for sure

• chronoxiong

So happy NBA is back. Although I dont profit anymore, its still fun to play. Curious to see how the multi position eligibility on FD will work. Hope it breaks up ties.

• gaelicgirl

@realphipps said...

Durham?

BANNED, IIRC.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Two totally different player pools between DK and FD

On DK, 8 of my top 10 owned players are from the MIL/BKN game. I barely have any Blake, Harris or Porter on DK but am waaaaaay overweight on FD.

On FD, 2 out of my top 3 owned players are Poole and RWB. Still very heavy on MIL/BKN but its a little more balanced with the pricing and the extra roster spot.

Should be interesting to track over the course of the season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).