• Blogger of the Month

7:30pm New York at Boston
    7:30pm Toronto at Detroit
    8:00pm Indiana at Milwaukee
    8:00pm Memphis at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at Dallas
    9:00pm Portland at Utah
    10:00pm Golden State at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tnib

Ready to grind! Love the salaries on a couple of sites…

• Jaredmlevitt

Don’t the knicks play bos tonight?

• patpat1999

Yep and wolves vs griz

• pepsies15

There are 7 games tonight I thought?

• KindGuy

@pepsies15 said...

There are 7 games tonight I thought?

lol Brit posted the opening night slate.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

lol Brit posted the opening night slate.

Sorry guys, I had the regular season opening day slate up on Fanduel, so used that. Whoops!

P.S. Brit is the much bigger guy that hosts shows. :)

• KindGuy

@bhdevault said...

Sorry guys, I had the regular season opening day slate up on Fanduel, so used that. Whoops!

P.S. Brit is the much bigger guy that hosts shows. :)

I’m running on 4 hours of sleep. Please forgive me.

• Petergunz82

Giannis a PG now with no SF eligibility…that’s odd

• morriswr

He’s our starting PG.

• DeeJayMask

Abc locked

• mbyrd75

Really hoping most teams use tonight as a dress rehearsal. Heavy on starters in my lineups

• Ree4erMadness

Why is fanduel not letting me enter contests? Saying I can’t play in my state? I live Indiana and play every day.

• Swproplayer

@mbyrd75 said...

Really hoping most teams use tonight as a dress rehearsal. Heavy on starters in my lineups

I know a few teams have already confirmed full starter minutes tonight. We’ll see if that’s a trend.

• DeeJayMask

t, Grizzlies coach David Fizdale confirmed after Monday’s practice. Gasol will sit out Wednesday’s final preseason game in Minnesota, which had been planned before he tweaked the ankle. The medial malleolus is the protruding bone on the inner side of the ankle. Fizdale indicated Gasol should be available for the Oct. 26 season opener at home against the Timberwolves http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/news/grind-city-media/wallace-view-gasol-injury-161017

• frugal

Cashed 4 out of 5 lineups yesterday despite taking a 0 from Afflalo in 2 of them. Key was the value provided by Reed and NOP forwards. The early look tells points me to James Ennis, Marcus Morris, and the Mavs/Rockets game (where the majority of starters and key bench can be had for under ~$5.5K on DK) for value. Key studs I’m looking at right now Harden, Gobert, George, and Giannis. All GSW studs in fantastic position too but preseason blowout factor in play, if I were to take 1 it would be Thompson who has been pretty consistently dominate this preseason often paying off his salary (or coming close to it) in the 1st half.

• frugal

@DeeJayMask said...

t, Grizzlies coach David Fizdale confirmed after Monday’s practice. Gasol will sit out Wednesday’s final preseason game in Minnesota, which had been planned before he tweaked the ankle. The medial malleolus is the protruding bone on the inner side of the ankle. Fizdale indicated Gasol should be available for the Oct. 26 season opener at home against the Timberwolves http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/news/grind-city-media/wallace-view-gasol-injury-161017

That puts Towns in play in a big way and should give a usage boost to Conley too.

• patpat1999

Thoughts on Henry Ellenson of the Pistons tonight? He had a pretty good game last time out.

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Hey Grinders, my blog post is up on RG if you’re interested in reading. This is a monster slate. Good luck tonight!

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-dfs-preseason-analysis-for-october-19th-2016-1487451

• Hamilreb

Why does Dk not have any single entry gpps? FD has multiple. I think I’m about done with NBA on Dk. Also, what happened to the $3 3 max entry gpp? I really liked those.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Swproplayer said...

I know a few teams have already confirmed full starter minutes tonight. We’ll see if that’s a trend.

What teams are full starter minutes, have not seen any mention of this. Thanks

• ProDrafts

With Gasol out, I really like Conley to step up. He should feel a certain weight on his shoulders this season as being the highest paid player ever!

• frugal

@fathalpert said...

Hey Grinders, my blog post is up on RG if you’re interested in reading. This is a monster slate. Good luck tonight!

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-dfs-preseason-analysis-for-october-19th-2016-1487451

Good stuff. I really hope everyone takes your same position on the Mavs starters. If they get extended run (~25 minutes) like I think they will in a very fast paced game, they’re all priced far too cheap tonight on DK, particularly DWill at $4.8K who played fantastic last game against the Suns and has just as good a matchup tonight, Bogut at $4.9K, and Dirk at $5K against one of the worst defensive PFs in the NBA. All will be priced $6K or higher very quickly after the season starts. Also will look to whoever starts for the Rockets at SG (Gordon? McDaniels?) as Dallas will likely switch Matthews onto Harden giving the SG the nicer matchup against DWill.

• al3b3d3v

also with Gasol out you have J Green and Zbo to play more at the 5 in some case

• mrmogz

Also about MEM, they are also missing Wright, Martin and maybe Davis along with Gasol. That could open BIG minutes for Green and Randolph if that’s the case.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@al3b3d3v said...

also with Gasol out you have J Green and Zbo to play more at the 5 in some case

JaMychal is the play here, definitely. Unfortunately, a lot of people are onto it if their last game has any merit. He was around 20% owned on fanduel.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).