• Blogger of the Month

7:30pm New York at Boston
    7:30pm Toronto at Detroit
    8:00pm Indiana at Milwaukee
    8:00pm Memphis at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at Dallas
    9:00pm Portland at Utah
    10:00pm Golden State at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DP3

I like Jennings a lot now that Melo is out

• Wiseguy34

Lowry will be low owned so if he hits your looking good bruh . Been thinking about him too but his minutes are unpredictable

• deerosa

@DP3 said...

Im rolling with Lowry and Conley at PG. What do you guys think?

I have quite a few of those, low owned as well.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

Piston Starters Per @Keith_Langlois
    Morris, Harris, Drummond, KCP, Smith

• osuryanf

Wiggins out according to RG alerts

• warrior133

Wiggins & Shabazz out…RG Alerts on top of their game today.

• awdtalon21

omg so much news coming out, it will be a miracle if all of my lineup plays tonight.

• mormi08

wiggins out tonight who gets a boost

• mormi08

Jerry Zgoda ✔ @JerryZgoda
    Wiggins out tonight vs Memphis after having an allergic reaction to something & Bazz out with hip soreness. Rush will start for Wiggins

• BlackEgo32

Wiggins out, damn. Back to the drawing board lol

• deerosa

Hello Marcus Smart!

The Celtics are expected to rest Isaiah Thomas, Avery Bradley, Jae Crowder and Al Horford on Wednesday.
    The Celtics will start Terry Rozier, Marcus Smart, Jaylen Brown, Jonas Jerebko and Amir Johnson. The Celtics have looked awesome this month, leading the Eastern Conference in net rating — Al Horford has an absurd +38.4 net rating. Thomas is a solid point guard to pick up in the early rounds.

• kdill30

does anyone else agree that having harden in your lineup really puts you in a tough spot for roster construction on DK?

• Dilorenzo44

do you have your location on?

• skankinmat

Gasol in tonight !

• kdill30

gasol is starting…what???

• S7ubs

Yup back to not having a SF I like

• mormi08

@skankinmat said...

Gasol in tonight !

does that do anything to troy willaims?

• DougFunny

not sure if i like Smart this could be a game where they are looking to decide who makes the team by playing end of bench guys

• skankinmat

Its going to eat into all the bigs time if Gasol gets decent minutes. Who knows how many minutes he gets though.

• mormi08

jokim noah anyone?

• choppadown

I’ve tinkered with my lineups about 19 times in the last 20 minutes due to people being in and out. Carmelo was my key piece in quite a few places.

• Storm

Any guesses on minutes for George and Lowry?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@kdill30 said...

does anyone else agree that having harden in your lineup really puts you in a tough spot for roster construction on DK?

Not anymore.

• sloanxx

so Pacer starters or GS starters?

• jsrwtt95

LaVine is that dude tn

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).