• Blogger of the Month

7:30pm New York at Boston
    7:30pm Toronto at Detroit
    8:00pm Indiana at Milwaukee
    8:00pm Memphis at Minnesota
    8:30pm Houston at Dallas
    9:00pm Portland at Utah
    10:00pm Golden State at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• thesechipsarecrazy

Whos starting for carmelo?

• Yombo

do you guys still feel Conley has a ton of upside in this matchup?

• Vanco

$1 satellite to Clutch shot on FD only has 2117/4705 with 13 minutes to go….

• Yombo

@Vanco said...

$1 satellite to Clutch shot on FD only has 2117/4705 with 13 minutes to go….

now it wont, but yeah

• awdtalon21

Did minnesota timberwolves post a lineup yet?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

What’s all the hype about Troy Williams is he getting extra run due to injury?

• sappercats

• PlaymakerChris

Is the rockets lineup still the same with harden gordon ariza anderson capela?

• PinchyBoy10

pacers stack too crazy for cash? teague, george, young, turner….plus warriors big 3

• hobbes2d

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

What’s all the hype about Troy Williams is he getting extra run due to injury?

Not interested now that Gasol is playing.

• S7ubs

Well here goes nothing. Done tinkering can’t wait to see all the guys I had initially In hit 4x value and my current lineup bombs!! Good luck y’all

• Yombo

@PinchyBoy10 said...

pacers stack too crazy for cash? teague, george, young, turner….plus warriors big 3

FD? take Gobert instead and thad has at least 6 pivots. i don’t know why’d you want 4 in the same lineup in cash when its not like a west coast 115-108 kinda game

• Dolphins2016

@Bay101 said...

Durant or Curry?

Both!

• Dolphins2016

@Bay101 said...

Durant or Curry?

Both!

• S7ubs

@hobbes2d said...

Not interested now that Gasol is playing.

I still don’t even think Gasol will have a big run tonight. Bet Williams does well now that most are fading him

• ssmfour

Kuzminskas birthday narrative. Make it happen

• 112233dp

what you think porzingis usage will be tonight

• bhr1989

I’m picking Gobert over Myles Turner. Mistake?

• Rosterbate

Eric Gordon or Caldwell-Pope?? Leaning toward Gordon but he doesn’t do much besides score

• browningclay

im rolling with both

• bleacherbum099

BJennings or Rubio?

• kdill30

WHY WONT THEY TELL US WHOS STARTING FOR MELO

• rules316

i like jennings usage with no melo

• ssmfour

@Rosterbate said...

Eric Gordon or Caldwell-Pope?? Leaning toward Gordon but he doesn’t do much besides score

Neither does Caldwell-Pope really. Games like his other night are unlikely to happen too often

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).